Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

>_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

>_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]] Empty
PostSubject: >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]]   >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:12 pm

>_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]] Rose

“The grass is always greener . . .”

Sitting down on the grassy slopes leading up to the Camp, Rose manipulated a daisy to grow out of the grass. Put simply, she was bored. Not much had been going on anywhere, and all she had to do was twiddle her thumbs as the world idly passed her by. That was mainly because she had been stuck in Camp for so long, not daring to venture outside the borders. This was actually the furthest away she'd been for a while, even if it was only just out of the gates on Half Blood Hill. She smiled to herself, as she lay back on the grass, simply enjoying the sunny day.
"If only I had someone to share this day with. . ." she thought out loud to herself. Yes, that would be nice.

“When you let in the light.”

Back to top Go down
Mrdaimion

Mrdaimion

PostSubject: Re: >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]]   >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:28 pm

Alice fiddled with her hands, keeping an eye on Rose. A Demeter kid with green hair? She thinks to herself. Pretty ironic... Alice looked down into her notebook. After a few seconds, she picked up her pencil, and began drawing Rose in it.

After a few seconds, she began to abuse the eraser. No, her shoulder needs to be a bit smaller... Too small now... Just a bit bigger... Now that I think about it, her hair doesn't curl like that... She sighed. I can't tell a thing about her when she's sitting like that...

"E- Excuse me?" She finally said to Rose. "Could you turn a l -little bit to the le -eft? I- I'm drawing you, and I c- can't see you very well l- like that..."

OOC - Please tell me I didn't bomb my first RP post here. x-x =P
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]]   >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:34 pm

Well that was strange. Someone wanted to draw a picture of her? Oh well. Being the perpetually happy person that she was, Rose nodded in agreement.
"Sure! I'm Rose by the way, daughter of Demeter." she told the artist girl as she shifted her position to the left. Although why anyone wanted to draw her in the first place still baffled her. I mean, she was just an average human being. Well, then again, she did have green hair. "So what's your name and god parent?" she asked, waiting to see the finished piece.

Back to top Go down
Mrdaimion

Mrdaimion

PostSubject: Re: >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]]   >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Alice started carefully drawing in the notebook again.
Alright, much better now... Her shirt goes like that...
"Th- Thank you. N- Name's Alice, daughter of Mnem- Mnemosyne..." She erases a line in the notepad, and draws it again a little more carefully.
Need to be careful around her hair curls, those are the trickiest part...
"Why d- did you dye your hair green, an- anyways? Is it because you're a c- child of Dementer, or weird c- coincidence?"
She bites her lip, and starts carefully shading in her hair on the paper. Need to get the shading just right...
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]]   >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:05 pm

"I dyed it because I needed a fresh start, I guess. It used to be brown, but then I turned up at camp and thought "Why not?" Rose tried to explain, remembering the fateful day when she entered the bathroom with nothing but a packet of hair dye and the will to make a change. "So, can I see it yet?" she moved off the spot, looking over Alice's shoulder at the drawing. Even if it wasn't finished yet [[ Rose couldn't tell - she wasn't one of the arts ]] it was still damn good.

Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]]   >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:09 pm

I strode up half blood hill, returning from a grocery run for the cabin leader lounge, my arms were full of Soda, Chips, Sour Candy; for myself, and Gummi Bears. Demigods loved Gummi Bears.

As I crested the hill I spied Rose from the Demeter cabin, apparently having her portrait or something drawn by another girl I hadn't yet met. "Hey guys" I greeted "Slow day huh?" I nodded "If you guys are in the mood you should help me tend to some of the wounded in the infirmary."
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Mrdaimion

Mrdaimion

PostSubject: Re: >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]]   >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:17 pm

"O- Oh..." Alice couldn't think of anything to say in response to that, so she just kept drawing. "Y- You really shouldn't have moved from the posi- ition, I could have still been sk- sketching... Lucki- ily though, I'm just sh- shading everything in now..."

The picture is a near-professional quality work of her sitting down on the light gray steps, her dark gray hair falling in front of her right eye and past her shoulder. She's looking down at her still white hands in it, who were just tapping the steps.

"D- do you like it?" She asks. She then turns to the girl who just showed up. "S- Sorry, but who are you? And I'- I'll, um, help s- soon..."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]]   >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:26 pm

"Sure thing Katie! Hey, Alice, is it okay if we go help? I mean, we can finish this later, right?" she responded to both Katie and Alice. Standing up from where she implanted herself on the grass, she yawned, before brushing off her clothes, getting rid of any dirt from the ground. "Sorry, Alice! I'll remember that for the next time I get drawn. And yeah, it's really good and stuff! Are you sure you don't want to come? 'Cause that would be super cool."

Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]]   >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:30 pm

"I am Katie Firebird, Daughter Of Apollo and Cabin Leader, longest camper in camp, apart from Annabeth." I gave my whole introduction thing. "It doesn't really matter who I am though, who would you be?" I inquired catching a glimpse of the drawing.

I ran a list of deities with art or drawing in their description, couldn't think of any except for maybe one or two of the muses, I was drawing a blank on this one. "Alice is it?" I looked at Rose, "She draws you well." I had always thought it was funny a Rose was a red plant but she had green hair. Go figure. But I decided she might be a little offended if I told her.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Mrdaimion

Mrdaimion

PostSubject: Re: >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]]   >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Alice looks down, and stands up. She dusts off her clothes a little.
"Um, sure, I g- guess I'll come..." She looks over at Katie. "N- nice to meet you Ka- Katie... Yeah, I'm A- Alice, daughter of M- Mnemosyne... Good dr- drawer cause she created the Muses, i- if you don't remember..." She tucks her note book under her arm, and puts the pencil in her pocket. "N- need some h- help carrying all that?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]]   >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:37 pm

“The grass is greener. . . ”

"Yeah, Katie, need any help with carrying that shopping? It looks really heavy." Rosalina stated the obvious, going forward to help the daughter of Apollo, whether she needed it or not. "I never knew that Mnemosyne created the muses. I guess you learn something new every day!" All she had asked for was someone to share the day with, and now she got to help people, be drawn and hang out with two really cool girls. To be honest, this day couldn't get even more better.

“when you let in the light.”

Back to top Go down
Mrdaimion

Mrdaimion

PostSubject: Re: >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]]   >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:13 pm

"Y- Yeah, I didn't know eith- either until I was sorted as her da- daughter..." Alice mumbles. She then looks over at Katie. "Why do yo- you need all that fo- food anyways? Pa- Party? Snacks for yo- yourself? Treats for the wou- wounded?" She pauses. "I- I'm guessing it's the sec- second one..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]]   >_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>_insert topic title here_< [[ open ]]
Page 1 of 1