Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dundundundun(random title and open topic)

Go down 
+2
Dots
maddie ☹
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Dundundundun(random title and open topic) Empty
PostSubject: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Evelyn sat down on a rock, with her bow in her hands. She had at least 150 arrows in her bag she carried on her back. The 15-year-old girl was testing out her aim. So, she shot one arrow and it hit an apple on a tree. "Awesome." she muttered. Then, the girl changed ages, so now she was 11. Her smile got bigger. I like this!
Back to top Go down
Dots

Dots

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:28 pm

My feet were skipping to the monsters roaring and the birds chirping, when I spotted a figure sitting on a rock. The girl looked around 9, 10, or 11. I decided to go and chat with her. She seemed friendly. "Hiya." I said when I finally reached the rock.
Back to top Go down
http://adf.ly/7BPU
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:32 pm

Evelyn looked at the girl. "Ello." she said casually.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:57 pm

I walked on in the forest, and saw two girls, a by arrow split apple. one's gotta be a hunter , i amused. I stayed watching from a distance, waiting for another shot. I liked to watch others be good at things, but it made me feel useless. I leaned against a tree, being half visible.
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:31 pm

I walked into my favorate place, the forest.I put on my headphones and walked over to the girls."Hi,im Carson."I say putting out my hand.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:35 pm

I walk over and see the boy from the Hermes cabin. "Hi." I say. "I really didn't get your name." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:52 pm

"Oh,hi,im Tony Carson,pleasure to meet a beutiful young lady such as yourself."i say turning to the red headed girl.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:55 pm

I giggle. "My name's Chloe Valdega." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:08 am

"Nice to meet you,im guessing your a Demeter girl,no?you look like you love nature,as do i."I say.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:10 am

"Yea, I am." I say. "I'll vote for you if you vote for me." I say giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:35 am

"Sure,who wouldnt vote for you."I say
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:37 am

I laugh and smile at the boy. "Do you like plants?" I ask, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:48 am

"Yeah,i love em,well obiously you love them and uh.......yeah."I say shyly.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:48 am

"What?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Evelyn looked at the talking pair that hovered above her. "I'm Evelyn Hayns, daughter of Dionysus, hunter of Artemis. Nice to meet you guys." She said.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:40 pm

"Hi." I say, uninterested in her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:49 pm

"Oh,yeah i do like plants,i also like dancing,like ballroom dancing."I say taking her and twriling her around."You have beautiful eyes."I say to her.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:42 am

I giggle even more. "I do too." I say, blushing. "And thank you." I say.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:49 am

"What about me" I asked leaning agaisnt a tree. fake hurt in my voice, I laughed abit and straightened up, "I got them from my dad" I said blinking my pale blue eyes,

~Ethan son of Hermes
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:52 am

I looked at Tony. "Well, the fireworks are tomorrow, and I don't have a date, so I was wondering, if maybe you'd go with me...." I said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:55 am

I rolled my eyes and walked off, leaving my Bro. and the girl

~Ethan son of Hermes
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:28 am

"You and me?...i'd love to,i'll be there."I say,almost tripping over myself.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:56 am

I giggle and blush even more. "You're so sweet and kind." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:34 pm

I blush."Thanks,and your beautiful."I say,running my fingers through her soft red hair.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:36 pm

I giggled even more. "I guess you like my hair and my eyes." I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dundundundun(random title and open topic)   Dundundundun(random title and open topic) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dundundundun(random title and open topic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next