Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:29 pm

"Wow, how long?" I ask. I fed Arc another sugar cube, and then gave him an apple.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:34 pm

I though for a moment. "I think three or four years. Don't really know which one. Time passes," I told her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:53 pm

"Sure does," I say, "Trust me, I can practically MAKE time pass for people," I say witha chuckle.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:56 pm

I titled my head. "What do you mean?" I asked her. She could put people alseep? AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:01 pm

"Well, I told you," I said casually, "I can controll electricity in a way, and I can make people think it's whatever time of day I want them to think it is." I say. I wave my hand a bit, and the lights on the roof turned off. Then I turned them back in in about ten seconds.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 pm

I felt my jaw drop."That is freakin' AWESOME!" I told her. I covered my mough. I was sooo not like that.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:11 pm

I laughed my head off. When I regained my senses, I said, "Why'd you cover your mouth?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:20 pm

I smiled. "I don't shout like that. But your powers are cool," I told her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:14 am

"Well thanks," I said smiling, "Yours are too! You wanna' shoow me a demonstration?" I asked, feeding Arc another appple.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:18 am

I raised an eyebrow. "Uh, I don't think you want to be frozen. I could make a small snow storm," I told her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:27 am

"That could work," I say. I kinda' liked this girl. She wasn't so bad.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:35 am

I closed my eyes and concentrated. A few snowflakes flew from the sky. I concentrated and they feel even harder.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:59 am

"Woah!" I said as a small snow storm started to take place. "That's awesome!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:06 pm

I nodded and stopped. Wow, that tired me a lot. I staggered and had to sit down. I need more practice.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:41 pm

"Woah, slow down," I say as I grab a stool for her, "All you need is practice. Here," I say as I give her a little bottle of nectar.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:50 pm

I nod to her and take a sip of the nectar. It tasted like cotton candy. My favorite food. "Yeah, I need to practice."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:26 pm

"Do you need some rest? Cause' I could help you that," I say. I look at Arc, and give him an apple.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:31 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "I know you said it but, you can? How do you do it?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:18 pm

"Here, I'll just do it for a second. Now, I'm gonna' warn you. You're going to feel the sudden urge to sleep." I say. I focus on what time I want it to be for her: 3:30 A.M.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Suddenly, it felt like it was three in the morning.I felt tired. My eyes were almost closed. I yawed. "I'm tired."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:46 pm

I saw that it was working, and I stopped so I could snap her out of it. "Well sleepy head, are you awake?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:53 pm

I shook my head a few times. "Yeah, I'm awake. That was pretty cool," I told her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:20 pm

"Thanks," I said matter-a-factly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:21 pm

I ran out of creative juice
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:36 pm

I LOVE UR AVATAR!! And I did 2 XD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next