Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Riding a white horse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Riding a white horse Empty
PostSubject: Riding a white horse   Riding a white horse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:26 am

Ryan was ready to ride his first horse and he was ready to ride and have fun.He jumped up and told the horse to go it started to fly up and now Ryan was in the sky flying.The horse did a few spins than it was fast Ryan's helmet came off and he had no head protection.He pulled out camera and took pictures of the horse and the sky.Ryan just forgot this was Zeus's domain so he should get out but than something told him to keep going and ignore Zeus.The horse did a u-turn and flew back to the start of the horse path.Ryan never felt this good before but know he feeling like a king and nothing could take that away.Not even his own dad claiming which was messed up and rude if his dad had him why did not even send a message he cared about Ryan now he's in Olympus drinking and having fun while his son is running from monsters and training because he choose Ryan's mom.He started to despise his dad for not claiming him so rude and uncaring.He go off the horse and patted it."Great job my friend horse i guess we should call you white horse it sounds dull but it is a great name especially for you" Ryan smiled and kept walking.He put the horse back in the stable and walked over to the pine tree.
Back to top Go down

Riding a white horse
Page 1 of 1