Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:29 am

I walked into the stables and found my favorite peguis. It was pure white, like snow. I pulled out a sugar cube. "Hey girl," I told her. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:39 am

I wanted to find my favorite pegasus, Arc. He was brown with a goldish mane and tail. As I picked some apples, I wondered. There were alot of new kids this year, and I had to be one of the role models. I'm not cut out for that. I don't really talk to people. If I get too nervous, I make them think it's nap-time, and they fall asleep. *Sigh* I'm not good with people.

I walk into the stable. I see a girl standing, feeding sugar cubes to a pegasus. I freeze. I start walking slowly to Arc, but he whinnied. I hoped the girl wouldn't notice, but she did.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:41 am

I hear a noise. I turn and see a girl. Ugh, I'm not good with people. Never trust them. But, I wave. "Hi," I say softly I doubt she cah hear it.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:44 am

I saw her wave. "Uh, hello," I say. I turn to Arc. I feed him an apple. "So, who are you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:47 am

I cross my arms. "I'm Willow, daugher of the snow godness. You?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:52 am

This girl seemed like a snot. But, I can't judge too quickly, I have to be smart. "I'm Sadria Glenning. Daughter of Eos, goddess of the dawn." I thought that summed it up. I looked at her. I did have an advantage. I was older, I knew that for sure.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:00 pm

I smiled. 'Nice to meet you. How long have you been here?" I asked. She was way older.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:41 pm

"Bout' a year," I said. That smile seemed... I don't know... fake? No. Troublesome. That's it. But she knew I was older. "Nice to meat you too," I said softly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:23 pm

"I've been here since I was thirteen. It's a pretty long time. I'm getting tired of this place," I told her frowning. I gave my horse another sugar cube.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:40 pm

"Why? It's so awesome here," I said. I could tell something in her life had made her a sour-face. "So what are you gonna' do? Sneak out? You would probobly get killed you know."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:37 pm

I shrugged. "I have no family so it wouldn't matter if I was alive or not. Then again, my friend told me everyone has a story. It's only the sad ones people want to here," I tell her. I frown. "Sorry if I sound depressing."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:23 pm

"Well, all of our lives are depressing at one time or another," I say, "But most of it can be happy if you try." She didn't seem like the girl scout type. I summed that up when I met her. "And what do you mean you have no family? You must have someone."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:33 pm

I smiled softly. "I don't have anybody, except my friends. I was given up for adoption. I ran away a couple of times. I really don't want to get close to Chiron," I told her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:36 pm

"Wow," I said, "That's tough. But if you have friends, stick to them. They might come in handy," I said with a chuckle. "And Chiron is cool. You should at least get to know him."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:15 pm

I shrugged. "Yeah I guess. I just don't trust anyone. I had no one to lean one," I told her. I smiled at her. 'What's your story?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:09 pm

"Well," I say, "My life was pretty good, for a demigod. I lived in Hollywood with me, my dad, my brother Sean, and my sister Savanna. Monsters came here and there, and I killed them. Since my siblings aren't demigods, they just thought I was killing some pest or rodent. I didn't know I was a demigod untill a year ago. I made all the people think is was nap-time, so people in cars, in planes, busses, they all fell asleep. Bad day for Hollywood. And I controled the electricity, so it was dark too. I, of course, was freaking out. So I found out my mom was Eos. I wanted to see what my other powers were, so he took me here." as I finished, I gave Arc another sugar cube.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:13 pm

I nodded. "You seem powerful," I told her. I feed Snow another sugar cube. I smiled at her. But of course the same question played in my head. Can I trust her?
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:30 pm

"Thanks," I said. I still didn't know ALL my powers, but I'm sure I can do more then control electricity, and make people think it's time to wake up, or go to bed. "I'm sure you have some cool powers too," I said.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:39 pm

I smiled at her. "Yeah I do. One time my friend Seth got me mad. I acidentially froze him in place. Now he knows not to do that again," I told her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:43 pm

I laughed. "Nice, was he ok?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:46 pm

I laughed. "Yeah. It was pretty funny though!" I told her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:21 pm

"I bet it was," I said. Hey, she might not be a happy person, but at least she has a sense of humor. "So, what now?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:53 pm

I shrugged. "How long have you been at camp?" I asked her. I had been here almost my whole life. I smiled softly at her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:16 pm

"I've been here for a year," I said. It looked like she was warming up to me. Good, I don't like it when people don't like me. I'm usually a nice, sunny person. Well, being the daughter of Eos, that's not hard to understand.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:25 pm

I smiled at her. "I've been here for such a long time," I told her rubbing Snow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!   I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Riding a Horse that has Wings!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next