Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Horse Back Riding (purplegirl)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Just Horse Back Riding (purplegirl) Empty
PostSubject: Just Horse Back Riding (purplegirl)   Just Horse Back Riding (purplegirl) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:42 pm

I walked to the stables and grabbed a horse. I took the horse and sat down on it. I made sure the horse wasn't going on a fast paste. I was wearing my red heart tank top and my black shorts. I wore my brown boots and my rainbow bracelet along with my diamond earrings as always. I wore some lip gloss and a little bit of mascara. I didn't like to wear a lot of make up. I saw someone else to and I waved to them.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Just Horse Back Riding (purplegirl)   Just Horse Back Riding (purplegirl) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:51 pm

"Hi. I'm Bella!" she said screaming. Bella was wearing her white jeans with a pink tank top and a sweater. Her hair was in a braid. She was wearing her BFF bracelet as well. She looked at the girl who looked ready to ride.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Horse Back Riding (purplegirl)   Just Horse Back Riding (purplegirl) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:00 pm

"Uh..Hi." I said. No one has ever been this excited to say hi to me. She kid of reminded me of Bella Thorne. I continued riding on my horse.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Just Horse Back Riding (purplegirl)   Just Horse Back Riding (purplegirl) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:06 pm

"Cool horse! What's her name?" Bella asked smiling. She was in a good mood for sOme reason. Then again, when was she in a bad mood?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Horse Back Riding (purplegirl)   Just Horse Back Riding (purplegirl) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Horse Back Riding (purplegirl)
Page 1 of 1