Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Riding Down the Horse Path (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Riding Down the Horse Path (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Riding Down the Horse Path (OPEN)   Riding Down the Horse Path (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:03 pm

Violet was sitting on one of the camp's pegasi. Luckily it liked her so it was quite easy to ride. She flicked the reins lightly, not really wanting to dig her feet into the pegasi's sides. She'd always thought that was mean. Just like she thought wipping a horse in a race to make it go faster was mean. Luckily this pegasus was quite amiable and understood what she meant. It walked down the horse path. Violet could have made it trot, but she wanted to spend as much time in the air as possible. So she let it conserve its strength. Hopefully she'd find someone to ride with. Violet loved making new friends, or seeing old ones again.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Riding Down the Horse Path (OPEN)   Riding Down the Horse Path (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Jesse Davidson

Stupid horses. Animals always seemed to find a way to hate me. What have I ever done to make them mad? Jake's dog yips at me and whenever I try and ride a pegasus they always kick me off. I guess it's just bad luck or something.

Above me, I saw a girl around my age riding her pegasus gracefully. Shiz, why couldn't I do that? "
Hey! How do you get your horse so tame?" I shouted. If a girl like her could do it, why not me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Riding Down the Horse Path (OPEN)   Riding Down the Horse Path (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Violet pulled her Pegasus to a stop when the boy shouted at her. She thought for a moment. How did she get her Pegasus so tame? Then she realized something. Violet twisted around in her saddle and yelled "It's a Pegasus, not a horse." Really, how could mistake the two kinds. One had wings and the other didn't. It was a very big difference. "You have to make friends with it before you try to ride it." she explained as she trotted over to him. "How would you like it if a stranger jumped on your back sand said 'alright, let's go'?"
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riding Down the Horse Path (OPEN)   Riding Down the Horse Path (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riding Down the Horse Path (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: