Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Date number two...or is it one? (private to Misa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Date number two...or is it one? (private to Misa) Empty
PostSubject: Date number two...or is it one? (private to Misa)   Date number two...or is it one? (private to Misa) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:18 am

Shaylei smiled lightly walking into the Amphitheater she wasn't sure if this was her first date with Azlan or her second but she didn't care.She wore something simple in her opinion, A white cap sleeve shirt,jean shorts and blue high top converse sneakers.Her sneakers were something an Aphrodite child wouldn't wear unless they were pink or were on the hottest trends list.She wore her red hair in a ponytail, ever since yesterday she seemed to show her scar off.She was bursting with excitement to see Az again today, then again after yesterday how could she not.She sat at one of the benches singing to herself."This world keeps spinning faster into a new disaster so I run to you I run to you baby and when it all starts coming undone baby you're the only one I run to, I run to you " She sang in perfect tune sighing contently at her song.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

Date number two...or is it one? (private to Misa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date number two...or is it one? (private to Misa)   Date number two...or is it one? (private to Misa) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:39 am

((didn't know this was up... I'll reply in the morning.))
Back to top Go down

Date number two...or is it one? (private to Misa)
Page 1 of 1