Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

On The Road Again! (Katniss)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:37 pm

I looked closer at it. "I think it is! " I said. I parked the car so we could move in. "Should we attack it or ask questions? " I asked, making sure Natsu was on his shoulder. In case anything happened, he needed Natsu
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:44 pm

"Ask it questions. If it doesn't cooaperate, then we kill it. Ok?" I was proud of myself. I knew a little bit about Cyclopes. I mean, they have brains, but they're not the smartest things in the world. And one that small had to be pretty young. "Lets role, but don't take your weapons out yet. It might attack us first if it thinks it's threatened."
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:39 pm

I nodded and whispered to Natsu, who turned into a gold and black watch. "Just in case, get your bear out of here! " I told him, gesturing to the Bear waddling behind us. I swore under my breath, just what we needed.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:16 pm

"Alright, alright, fine. Ace, go!" He turned around and went in the RV. "Ok, let's go," I said. I approached the Cyclops. He turned and saw me. "Crap," I mumbled. Smooth move.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:51 pm

I laughed and looked at the cyclopes. "Hey big guy, what brings you around here?" I said, one hand behind my back with Natsu. The other one was reaching for the time turner. Just in case. The cyclopes grunted at me for a while .
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:14 pm

"What did it say?" I asked Artemis. I don't speak Cyclops, so I had no idea what it said. I slowly reach for my ring. The Cyclops seems to follow my hand. I stop. "Ok, ok," I say, and lower my hand. "What do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:49 pm

(it speaks english.......)

I looked at the cyclopes. It returned my gaze "Hello DemiGODS!" It said with a spit. I slowly backed up, Natsu started to heat up on my wrist. Please no! I was hoping the cyclopes would be good. Didn't look that way.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:16 pm

I know! :P

"Oh man! Ahem, I mean, uh, hey there... Cyclops. How ya' doin'?" I thought that maybe if we could talk to him, he'd amybe not try to kill us.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:37 pm

I looked at Calyx and whispered "Doesn't look friendly" The cyclopes heard him and looked at Artemis "What do you want Demigod!" He bellowed. We didn't know the cyclopes would be angry, so we didn't expect this.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:37 pm

"Uh, Artemis, I think you got this one," I say as I step back.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 pm

I gulped and looked at the cyclopes. I noticed that Calyx was looking at me expectantly from a distance. "YOU WANT ME TO FIGHT THIS THING?!" I roared at him. I would do it, but i couldn't believe he left it for me to do. Weirdo. Whatever
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

"FIGHT ME?!" said the Cyclps, "You wiil die in a second!" and he charged. "Oh crap!" I yelled. I quickly twisted the sapphire on my ring, and it turned into my ice-shard sword. "It's now or never!" I said, "For Khione!" and I charged.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:06 am

I sighed and twisted the time turner on my watch. "here we go again.." I whispered. Soon I stood as a dragon human. Armor that looked like a dragon was on my body and i shook my dragon head. "Like old times." I said. I swung my arm and a sword with dangerous looks appeared. I blinked and it grew serrated edges. "FOR BRONTES!" I shouted.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:08 am

As I was charging the Cyclops, I saw Artemis and his dragon armor. "Woah! Nice armor!" I said. But I'd let my guard down, and the Cyclops knocked me over and laughed. That was brilliant. "Ouch," I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:51 pm

I swung my sword in towards the cyclopes. I hit its leg and twisted, sending the serrated edges popping out to damage him. "Keep your guard up!" I roared as I went in for more. I sliced my blade across it's stomach. Waiting for a move.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:14 pm

I got up and I started swinging. "Need me to turn it into a block of ice? Cause' that would be convinient!" I said. I cut it's arm pretty bad, but it still wasn't dead.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:44 pm

"No need!" I said. I erupted my sword into flames and stabbed the cyclopes through its stomach, then slashed up threw its body. The cyclopes fell over dead. "Well, that was fun!" I tapped my forehead and my armor and sword turned into my baby dragon Natsu. I never left without him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:58 pm

"Yeah," I said, "Time of my life. So now what?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:54 pm

I looked at him and shook my head. "I don't know what to do, that took the energy out of me" I said. I sat down on the ground for a little bit and caught my barrings. That took to much.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:57 pm

I sat down across from him. My mind started to wander. That Cyclops was just the beginning. Who knows what we're gonna' find next!
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:59 pm

I got up and dusted my pants. "So, lets walk from here" I told him. I figured a car would miss most of our opportunities. So, we walk.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:05 pm

I snap out of my trance. "Walk? Oh, ok," I say. As we start walking I keep thinking of what monsters we were gonna' see. "Hey, wait," I said, "What about Ace, my Polar Bear? We can't leave him in the RV for every little kid to go, 'Hey mommy, I see a bear in that RV!'"
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:06 pm

I laughed "Tell him to walk behind you, he can use the mist. " I told him. It's easy stuff after a while. But I expected his bear to turn into a poodle or something. Whatever worked BEST!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:18 pm

I walked to the RV, and opened the door. "Ace! Come er' boy!" I yell. He come sauntering out of the RV. "Come on," I say, "Stay behind me, and don't run off." I turn to Artemis. "Let's get goin'"
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:35 pm

I waited for them to come towards me before turning and walking. I let Natsu fly around my head a little bit to stretch himself out. No harm in letting your pets stretch right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Road Again! (Katniss)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next