Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) Empty
PostSubject: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Nala walked into the cabin. She'd only seen it a few times before, and all of the cabins themselves never ceased to amaze her. She was hand in hand with Calyx, but when they opened the door she let go. Her bunk was modestly decorated, a few years of dance pictures up on the wall beside it, along with a few photos of her father, and of course their dog Kyle. She grabbed a purple beach towel from her duffel bag, wrapping it around herself. She wrung out her hair into her towel. "You can sit, if you want." She motioned to her empty bunk, grabbing clothes out of various bags. She still wasn't really unpacked, and she mentally criticized herself for it.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:59 pm

"Ok," I said. I felt like this was the perfect time to ask her out... but i still don't have the guts.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Anyhow, Nala grabbed some clothes. "I'm going to go change, okay?" she says, walking towards a different room in the cabin while looking at him over her shoulder. She shrugs and goes inside, shutting the door. That way she wouldn't have any peeping toms. Not that Calyx would peek at her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:11 pm

I waited, twisting my fingers. Should I? No. Wait, you really like this girl! Yes! No! Stupid ADHD. It's making this even more difficult.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:23 pm

Nala walked out of the room, fully dressed. She wore a pink scoop neck top with really comfy brown shorts that she loved, along with knee-length tights underneath and her ever-so gaudy silver converse. She had also thrown a flower clip in her hair that matched her shirt, and she brushed through her hair before she put it in. It was wet, and looked like poop. She made it a fishtail to the side before letting it be, sticking in the flower for good measure. There. She was dressed, and dry. "Hey," she said, walking back over to her bunk. She sat down on the mattress. She had to admit, for a camp the cabins and sleeping arrangements were really nice.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35154205
((Excuse me inexplicably crappy, thrown together Polyvore. xD))
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:22 am

"Hi," I said, looking up. She looked pretty good for a girl who walked halfway across camp and fell into a lake. "You look nice," I say. I start messing with the zipper on my snowboarding jacket.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:36 pm

"Oh, thanks," she said, smiling at him. That was nice of him. She looked over at the wall before looking away. She didn't quite feel like looking at all of that today. She glanced over at Calyx. He almost looked... nervous, for whatever reason. "Are you okay?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:16 pm

"What? Oh, yeah, I'm fine," I say quickly. Did she have ant idea what I wanted to ask her? I don't know. I stop messing with my zipper, but I still tap my finger on my leg. ADHD once again.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Nala leaned against the wall by her pillow and nods. "Fine, fine," she replied to him. She knew he seemed nervous, but she didn't like to press people on their issues. IF they didn't want to share them, she understood, mostly because she could relate to their situations. "If you need someone to spill to, I'm here," she offered.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:14 pm

"It's... uh..." What was I supposed to say? I got it! "Well, what if there was a girl that I really liked, but I dodn't know if I should? What should I do?" I asked. I thought I said the right thing, just as long as she doesn't figure out it's her.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Nala looked at him, confused and somewhat alarmed. What did he just say? He liked someone... who? She wanted to know, but she wasn't going to push it. She felt an odd pang of hurt, and she wasn't really sure why. She'd be a good friend and answer his question. "What do you mean, you don't know if you should? Is she like 8 or something? Or way older than you? Or is she evil or...?" Nala stopped herself, trying to think of who he could possibly like and why.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:21 pm

"No, she's about my age," I say, "And, I'm just so nervous. What should I do?" I saw her face, and she wasn't catching on. Good.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Nala shrugs. Who did she know that was about their age? She didn't know that many girls in camp yet. She had just gotten there a week ago. She looks at him suspiciously. This hadn't been troubling him until now? Whatever. "Well, if you like a girl, you should let her know. But don't do it randomly. Try to be covert about it, telling her subtly with your actions." She wasn't sure what was the best advice to give. She hadn't the most amount of knowledge on boys. She'd hardly just turned 13. She looked down, feeling somewhat traitorous to herself.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Well, she still didn't follow which is good. "Ok, I'll try... but I'm not the most..." The most what? I don't know, I'm not the most, romantic, interesting, no, I got it! "Open. I'm not the most open guy in the world." I say, looking at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Nala nods. "You'll be fine, I'm sure she'll love you," Nala states, tilting her head back and staring at the bunk above her. She put on her poker face. She could be good at concealing her emotions if she wanted to be. She was tired. Tired of everything. Tired of hiding her emotions- good or bad, because she had to.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:38 pm

I smiled at what she said. Then, I got a great idea. "I'll be right back," I say. And I run outside. I had the perfect way to ask her out.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Nala watches after her curiously. "Alright," she said, pulling her knees up to her chest, letting her feet rest on the comforter. She wondered vaguely what he was up to, but dismissed it. He seemed happy. Maybe he was going to ask that girl out or something.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:45 pm

I hid on the roof of the cabin. I'm sure if I was caught I would get in trouble, but I pushed it away. I closed my eyes and focused. I made snow start falling inside the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:52 pm

Nala had her eyes closed, looking towards the top bunk before she felt a chill in the air. She opened her eyes. "What the..?" she murmured aloud. This was definitely odd. The only possible explanation for this that she could think of was Calyx. But why was he doing this? She was pretty bewildered.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:54 pm

I focused with all my might. I made the snow inside the cabin form into the words, "Nala, will you go out with me?"
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Holy gods! The snow was... moving? The first thing that came into Nala's head was, Well, he completely went against what I told him to do. She couldn't help but laugh slightly. Where was he? She glanced around, wondering if he'd actually left the room.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:01 pm

I heard her laugh. Why was she laughing? I focused again. I made the snow spell out, "Will you Nala?" This was really draining me. I hope she answers soon.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:04 pm

"Of course," she answered him, feeling silly because she hadn't a clue as to where he was. "Where are you?" she asked the air, peering around the cabin. She wondered if her cabin mates were going to kill her because of the snow. Quite frankly, she didn't care right now. She felt an odd sense of relief washing over her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:06 pm

I stopped the snow. I laid on the roof and smiled. She said yes! "I'm up above!" I yell.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Nala walked out of the cabin, and stood down below, her hands on her hips. She gaped at him. "How the heck did you possibly get up there?" she asked him, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)   Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to Nala's cabin to change.. xD. (KATNISS.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next