Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

On The Road Again! (Katniss)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

On The Road Again! (Katniss) Empty
PostSubject: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:57 pm

I had met this dude who had became a great friend of mine. And we had agreed on going on a monster hunting slash roadtrip thing. So I waited, I don't really know whether finding monsters was a smart thing.

Last edited by Lord_Blazy on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:05 am

Who is the girl?
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:07 am

Calyx XD
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:12 am

nice job... but Calyx is a boy! xD!!
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:13 am

I FAIL AT LIFE T_T
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:14 am

Try again!
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:22 am

edited
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:24 am

As I walked, I wondered what sort of wierd stuff we were gonna' find. I was so exsited! I saw him on the top of the hill. "Hey Artemis!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:30 am

I waved and pointed to an RV sitting on the road. "Where do you think the monsters are?" I asked. I was new so I didn't know much about monsters, but I did know how to kill them. So that wasn't a problem.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:32 am

Hey guys, can you (in the future) try and take the one word OOC posts to like the chatbox, or simply re-edit your messages?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Ok

"I think we should start in New York," I said. I got up to the RV and got in. Wow! Nice RV! "But what do you think?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:06 pm

I thought about it as I started the RV. "Yeah,New York!" I put my foot on the pedal and drove. Hopefully we would encounter more monsters and hopefully get a quest later. I put on some music and said "Like the R.V"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:15 pm

"Dude, like it?! This thing is better than what I used to live in!" I was so exsiting to be seeing the world! I've never been outside of Alaska, well, with the exseption of CHB. But finally,! Just a couple of guys, goin' to New York, and gonna' kick some monstah' butt! "Ok, do you even know the wy to New York Artemis?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:31 pm

I pulled out a map and strapped it to the dashboard. "I think so" I laughed. I knew my way around, just not farther than that. " Thanks for liking the RV man" I smiled as I found and pulled on my shades.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:08 pm

"Your welcome man... and uh... what if I said I brought a stow-away... what would you say?" I asked. Cause a matter a fact, I did!
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:53 pm

I hit my head on the steering wheel, honking the horn. "YOU WHAT?!" I yelled. I couldn't believe he brought somebody on my RV! Gosh damn these people now adays!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:11 pm

"Well, uh, not exactly a someBODY. More like a someTHING." I smirked. I could TOTALLY tell he was freaking out. "Hey bud, come here!" And gust of snow blew in. The snow formed and there stood my pet Polar Bear.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:16 pm

I hit my head against the steering wheel "Are you serious?! A POLAR BEAR!" I yelled as we drove, it took up my whole rear view in the RV. Damn people! Teach them to take bears on my RV.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:19 pm

I saw that Ace was blocking his rear-view mirrior. "Ace, law down!" I yelled. He laid down. "Sorry, I thought we would need some extra protection," I said with an innocent shrug.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:23 pm

I laughed this time as the polar bear laid down. "I brought some protection of my own." I said. I kept my eyes on the road as a baby dragon the size of my head started flying around. He had golden scales and everything. He smiled "His name's Natsu"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:00 pm

"Woah! And people thought having a Polar Bear as a pet was cool! A dragon! Dude, I've GOT to get one of those!" I said. Dude, a dragon? That's totally beast. "Wait a minute... you brought a stow away too you nerd!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:10 pm

I shook my head "This is my pet from Brontes, I not really a stow away, it's my armor and weapons " I laughed. A dragon was a pretty good weapon to have around with you, as long as nobody spots it. Which he had.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:18 pm

"Well, where are we?" I ask. I looked at the dragon again. Man that thing is cool!
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:20 pm

I looked at the map "We are now in New York, I told him. I pointed around at the skyscrapers and restaurants around us. "Cool huh?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:31 pm

My eyes got real wide. New York! Well, it was definatly NOT Alaska! "So where should we g..." I was about to finish when I saw something in an allyway. "Dude, is that a... Cyclops?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again! (Katniss)   On The Road Again! (Katniss) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Road Again! (Katniss)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: