Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:46 pm

JACOB RYDER

"What if I told you I hear voices in my head, I am a sociopath, and have murdered several people?" I said and chuckled, acting like it wasn't true. It was totally true. It wasn't on purpose, Moz takes over sometimes and murders people. Yeesh... not a pretty sight.

Last edited by Sampson the Necromancer on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Meg cocked her head to the side. "Sexy," she replied without batting an eye. "I mean, I'd be making out with like 5 different people at the same time, right?" She flashed him a wink. "That's like every girl's dream." Then grabbing his hands, she added, "And I don't care what you do with the hands, except what you do to me."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:59 pm

JACOB RYDER

"Yeah ok I'm hooked," I said, smiling. She actually accepted me for who I am. 'Nice... I never did think about making out with the people you were making out with. This girl is awesome'. Yeah yeah, stay out of my head for tonight. 'Whatever you say pal, technically I'm getting laid' Ah... shut up Roger.

Last edited by Sampson the Necromancer on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Meg smirked. "Thought so," she said. I definitely got him now, Meg thought. "So... where should we start first?" she asked. "Some talking... some kissing... more kissing... your call, Jake."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:16 pm

JACOB RYDER

"Honestly, I'm good with anything you would like to do Meg," I said, and smiled. I was smiling... a lot. Jeez. I continued to smile while I looped an arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:19 pm

Meg liked it when Jake smiled. It made him seem less brooding and more normal. "Well, then," Meg said, turning to face Jake, "lay down, please." She put her hand on his chest and began pushing him to the floor. At the same time, she brought her face to his, kissing him passionately. Following him to the ground, she broke the kiss only when she needed to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2