Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Beach [ o P e N ]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Beach [ o P e N ] Empty
PostSubject: The Beach [ o P e N ]   The Beach [ o P e N ] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:11 pm

The Beach [ o P e N ] 5596832546_7307685c9a

L I L Y ● I S A B E L L A ● C H E V A L I E R
daughter of pontos; primevial god of the sea, and fish

She should have been wearing jeans. They would've been much warmer. But, Lily chose cuteness over warmth. Lily walks slowly down the stairs leading to the beach from the grass. Once her shoes touch the sand, Lily feels at ease. The smell of the ocean hits her like a brick wall and she inhales deeply letting the salty air fill her lungs. Lily smiles and closes her eyes for a moment, letting it all sink in. She opens her eyes and continues her walk towards a dry patch of sand.
        Once she finds a lovely place to set her stuff down, she does just that. She spreads out a towel and puts up an umbrella. Even though, it's an overcast day, it's still quite bright outside. Lily pulls out a small bottle of juice from her bag and a book and flops down onto her back. She kicks off her boots and adjusts her sunglasses, so that she may see and opens the book to the third chapter.

((Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/lily_day_to/set?id=40645099 ))

Last edited by Zan on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: The Beach [ o P e N ]   The Beach [ o P e N ] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:42 pm

Alex slowly walked down near the beach, looking over the sand at the ocean. He admired the ocean very much and thought it was interesting. Looking over he saw a girl reading a book on the beach. He walked down near her and took a seat on the sand and said in a calming and beautiful tone "It is a wonderful day today, this really is a amazing view here."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach [ o P e N ]   The Beach [ o P e N ] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Nicole || Abby || Gens

The Beach [ o P e N ] Beautiful,girl,model,portrait,beauty,girl,pretty-f4f796f8005861d170ea1a21a0bdcc34_h

"Love...the most complicated, yet simplest feeling."

Nicole walked down to the beach in jeans that were rolled up and an old Coldplay sweatshirts. She was only wearing the sweatshirt to cover up her scars. Nicole was barefoot and let the sand seep into her toes. It was a nice feeling. Nicole's dark hair was thrown up into a messy bun. At this point in time, Nicole could care less how she looked. With her warm brown eyes, Nicole could see people on the beach. Nicole stopped walking and started at the people. Say hi wouldn't be bad right? Instead, Nicole stood there like an idiot.

(((PoetsLight don't forget to put your character in your signature.)))
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Beach [ o P e N ]   The Beach [ o P e N ] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Lily looked up at the voice. It was a very cute boy. With a voice like bells, Lily smiled and chirped, "Hello. Yeah, it's really nice outside today." A chilly breeze swept over the beach and Lily shivered a bit.
        A dark blob was in Lily's peripheral vision. She glanced behind her and saw a girl with dark hair thrown up into a cute bun. It was almost hipster like. Lily wanted to take a picture and put it on tumblr. She smiled at that thought.

((Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/lily_day_to/set?id=40645099 ))

Last edited by Zan on Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach [ o P e N ]   The Beach [ o P e N ] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Nicole | Abby | Gens

Nicole finally saw that the girl glanced at her. Yay. Nicole swallowed her fear. As long as no one saw he scars, Nicole would be a happy camper. Happy camper, heh. The irony. Smiling lightly, Nicole walked up to the little group. Well, it was only a boy and a girl. Nicole slowly walked to them. Calmly, Nicole sat next to the boy, hoping he really wouldn't mind. Now, they were a trio. Yay. "Hey, the water seemes calm today," Nicole said soflt, looking at the ocen with her warm broan eyes. Nicole hugged her knees to her chest and placed her chin on top of her knees. The day seemed to be very calm.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Beach [ o P e N ]   The Beach [ o P e N ] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:09 pm

"Quite...I'm not going swimming, though." Lily said to the girl. Her mind flashed to Matt and Lily's cheeks darkened with a light red color. She hadn't been able to stop thinking about Matt for a while.
        Lily scooted around and faced the two kids. "I'm Lily Chevalier. I go by Lily." She said, introducing herself.

((that 'twas crappy.))
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach [ o P e N ]   The Beach [ o P e N ] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Nicole | Abby | Gens

Nicole nodded at the girl or Lily. Nicole played with the sand and let it slid through her fingers. "I'm Nicole, nice too meet you," Nicole told the girl with a small smile playing on Nicole's lips. Nicole brush a loose strand of hair behind her hair and looked up at the sky. The sunlight hit Nicole and turned her eyes hazel instead of brown. Nicole sighed and tried to shield her eyes from the sun. Not that she hated the sun; it was just too bright today. "Call me Nikki," Nicole told the girl and boy with a slight smile tugging at Nicole's lips.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Beach [ o P e N ]   The Beach [ o P e N ] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:59 pm

~Let's just wait until that dude comes back. xD I have no inspiration.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: The Beach [ o P e N ]   The Beach [ o P e N ] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Alex nodded quietly and looked at them smiling. "It's nice to meet you guys." He looked at Lily and notice she was cute and pretty. Making sure it dident turn awkward he looked back at the ocean. He picked up a rock from the sand, and threw it across the ocean. It bounced a few times before falling into the water from sight.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Beach [ o P e N ]   The Beach [ o P e N ] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:55 am

She also fixed her eyes on the ocean. That was the only place that Lily felt truly at ease. She nodded at the boy almost curiously; he hadn't stated his name yet. Lily wouldn't pry, though. It wasn't in her nature. "My father is Pontos, what about you two?" She asked quietly turning her gaze on Nikki and the boy. Her blue eyes were trained on the two but, still in a comfortable way. They were just intense.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach [ o P e N ]   The Beach [ o P e N ] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:07 am

Nicole | Abby | Gens

Nicole smiled lightly. "Daughter of Erto present. The daughter if the muse of love poetry and lyrics," Nicole said with a slight smile. Nicole looked back at the ocean with her brown eyes. She wasn't a big fan of the ocean. It reminded her too much of her dad. Nicole gaze drifted to the sand before looking back up at Lily and the boy. "Uh...don't mind me of I blurt out random love quotes. That happens a lot," Nicole said with a slight smile, turning a bit red.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: The Beach [ o P e N ]   The Beach [ o P e N ] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:34 pm

Alex closed his eyes for a moment since he only recently learned who is mother was and it was surprising for him. " I am sorry i did not introduce myself, my name is Alex. Son Of Aphrodite the goddess of love and beauty." He said to the girls. He turned to Lily and said with a smile "Then our parents are both the goddesses of love." A breeze past through the area and the sun started to fall. Alex seemed to look beautiful as the sun rays hit the clouds glowing in different colors.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach [ o P e N ]   The Beach [ o P e N ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:31 am

I saw 3 kids in a group. Two girls, one boy. The two girls were beautiful. I got out my sketchbook and drew both girls. I tore the pages and walked near the girls. "I made you these." I said. I hoped they liked it.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: The Beach [ o P e N ]   The Beach [ o P e N ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:41 pm

Alex turned his head seeing an older boy sketching pictures of something. Alex thought that he was sketching it of the beach, that is until he came over here and gave the pictures to the girls. Alex laughed a little bit before looking up to the the guy and saying "Hey whats up, Im Alex."

Last edited by PoetsLight on Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach [ o P e N ]   The Beach [ o P e N ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:00 pm

"Well, hello Tony. I'm Connor. The son of Athena." I said.

(I thought his name was Alex.)
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: The Beach [ o P e N ]   The Beach [ o P e N ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Alex nodded to him saying "It's nice to meet you, i dont bieleve ive seen you around here, is this your first time in the camp?" He took a close look at Connor and noticed he had grey eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach [ o P e N ]   The Beach [ o P e N ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach [ o P e N ]
Page 1 of 1