Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} Empty
PostSubject: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:37 am

Dragged you down below, down the devils show!

[center]JACOB RYDER

A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} 758b70d46a

"Ugh so much drama. I just want to find a nice girl," I said to myself and sat on a beach chair. I took off my shirt and I only had swimming shorts on. I pinched the bridge of my nose. I just wanted to relax. I got up and stretched. I dove into the water and started to swim underwater. I swam for a while before resurfacing and coming back onto shore.

Peace of mind is less than never
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:46 am

Meg had a light dress over her very becoming bikini. He wore a nice sunhat and had a lace parasol to boot. She was meeting Jake at the beach today. Perhaps, it wasn't the sunset rendezvous she had had in mind, but it would do. Plus, the sun would set eventually.

She arrived while Jake was swimming so she set her stuff down by his stuff and contented herself with sitting in his chair. Meg watched Jake swim, and boy did she enjoy it! When he came out of the water, she couldn't help but bite her lower lip at the sight of him. "Well, ahoy there, sailor," she called out to him. "Care for some fun in the sun?" She flashed a wink after saying that. After all, flirting was all about suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:53 am

JACOB RYDER

I smiled when I sqw her. Did I smile. Damn it. Ever since that night I've been smiling. Which is not a good sign. I came here a little early, but the sun would set in at least thirty minutes according to the triangulation the stars... Yeah I like astronomy. I grabbed a towel I threw on the ground and started to dry myself.
"Hi, and sure," I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:56 am

Meg got up from the chair and took the towel from Jake. "Here," she said, "let me take care of that." She rubbed the towel on his tight, lean body, and she made sure to press herself up against him as she did. "There all dry," she said with a smile. "Now, sit down, so I can sit on your lap." She flashed him another wink and smiled at him. This was going to be a fun date.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:02 am

JACOB RYDER

I smiled. Flirty eh? Of course but it's not a bad trait. I sat down and looked up at the sky, twenty five minutes at least. Maybe less. 'Dude... you totally scored' I heard the voice say. Shut up Roger. 'Even I have to agree with Roger. You totally scored' Kirk said. That was definitely weird for him. 'Eh, she's alright' Shut up Jeremiah. She's hot. Well even the voices approve... which I think is good. I sat down and shrugged.
"Ok,"
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:06 am

After Jake sat down, Meg took her place on his lap. His suit was still wet, but she didn't mind it that much. "So what did you have in mind for tonight?" she asked. "Or am I going to have to plan our entertainment? I think you'll like it if I do." She put a hand on his bare chest, giving him a wink.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:14 am

JACOB RYDER

"Honestly, I'm good with whatever," I said and heard the voices again. I ignored most of their ramblins until they stopped.
"So, what did you have in mind?" I asked and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:20 am

Meg only shrugged at Jake's question. "Oh, you know," she replied. "A little of this and a little of that." Then, she bent down and kissed him. "But I was thinking we could mostly do that." Her hands fell lower on his exposed torso.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:23 am

~Hey, any lower, and you have to go to PM's
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:32 am

JACOB RYDER

"I like that idea," I smiled. I kissed her lightly on the lips, I never usually am even a little straight forward... well... unless I was drunk. So this was new to me. At least.. yeah new. She was my first.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:26 am

((hahaha i know. I read the rules))

Meg continued to kiss Jake. Her hand stayed where it was, though. She wasn't a totally floozy, after all. Leaning back, she said, slightly out of breath, "I bet what's her face doesn't do this with you. Don't think I don't know about little miss psycho. She's probably too uptight." She flashed a smile as she thought about that witch's reaction to this situation.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:10 pm

JACOB RYDER

"Well, thats true. And you don't have to... what is the word, compete? For me. I'm already yours," I said. That was the probably the longest time I have talked since I was ten years old. That's a very good sign, saying something positive while talking a lot is an even better sign. I looked up, 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:44 pm

Meg smiled at his comment. She liked to know where she stood with guys, and when that standing coincided with her own plans, she was very happy indeed. "You know," she told him. "You're on your way to earning something very special tonight if you keep it up." Meg planted another kiss on Jake's lips. Maybe, she was that much a tramp, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:39 am

JACOB RYDER

I smiled and broke away. "Well, I look forward to it," I smiled. 'Eh kid, your onto some great things' Ah! Shut up Roger. Why are the voices acting up now? Of all times? OF ALL TIMES! Argh.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:43 am

Meg smiled as she thought, He better be looking forward to it! It wasn't often she was this forward, but with little miss psycho in the mix, all bets were off. "Come this way," she said, getting up from his lap and grabbing his hand. "I want to show you something." Meg walked with Jake to the sea as the sun set on the water. "This is my favorite view of camp," she admitted. "I love the way the colors mix over the water." Meg squeezed his hand before letting go and wrapping her arm around his waste. She could be bold, but then she could also be sentimental.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:59 am

JACOB RYDER

"I like it too. I like it more, since I'm here with you," I said, smiling, putting an arm around her. I felt visions coming back... er... crap. I saw the mask, coming in, laughing and pointing. The vision receded and I was in the water. What?
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:02 am

Meg hugged Jake closer to herself. He was definitely getting something tonight. She wasn't entirely sure what, but it was going to be good. The next thing Meg knew, Jake was gone from her arms and in the water. It was then that she realized that she had no idea what his powers were. How much control did he have? "Jake," she called out to him. "Jake, can you hear me? Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:10 am

JACOB RYDER

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine," I said and got out of the water. The BLACKLIGHT project... taking too much out of me. I might resign. Next time I meet Epsilon I will tell them I will resign. Ah. God.

Last edited by Sampson the Necromancer on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:23 am

Meg took Jake's hand in hers as he got out of the water. "I'm glad you're okay," she said with a sly grin. "Otherwise, we wouldn't be able to get to what I have planned for tonight." Then, he put her free hand on his flat stomach. "Trust me," she admitted, "you want to get to that part." She flashed him a wink and a smile. He is so caught in my web, Meg thought.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:17 pm

JACOB RYDER

"I better. Cause if I don't, I have a feeling I will regret it,"
I smiled and squeezed her hand. She porbably knows this, but I am so caught in her web. She's probably going to try and kill me eventually but, I might as well enjoy it while it lasts right? I think so.

Last edited by Sampson the Necromancer on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Meg was eating up the attention. "So Jake," she said, her finger dragging along his stomach, "tell me about yourself. Any skeletons in the closet I should know about?" She paused for a second before adding, in her most seductive voice. "And you know you want to tell me."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:54 pm

JACOB RYDER
[color=darkred]

I smiled. "Uh yeah, but theose skeletons are not coming out of my closet today," I said, my british accent present in the conversation. I had some freaky skeletons in there, my parents death, my attempted murders, I work for a secret agency, I am a sociopath, and I have voices in my head. Lots of skeletons.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Meg frowned a bit at the response Jake gave her. She hadn't expected that, but that didn't mean he didn't have his reasons. "Whatever you say, darling," she said with a kiss. "Though that might cost you tonight." It was the truth. She needed to know he trusted her before she trusted him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:14 pm

JACOB RYDER

"Sorry, I got a lot of skeletons in that closet, and I'm afraid that if I tell you about them, it'll just ruin it," I said. It was true. I shan't believe that if I tell her about me, having voices in my head, that she would act positively to that. As much as I would love to tell her I don't want to ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Meg smiled at Jake's reply. "Sweetie," she said, running her hand behind his ear and cupping his face. "Trust me. I've probably seen worse." Her other arm wrapped around him, pulling them closer together. "Besides, the way I am feeling right now, nothing can ruin it." Then, she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}   A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fun Day at the Beach {M I S A E L}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next