Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The fun of the beach.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

The fun of the beach. Empty
PostSubject: The fun of the beach.   The fun of the beach. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:18 pm

I sat on the beach in a small hole staring up at the sunset. I pulled out a picture book and loked at the pictures .not being able to read well. I looked at the pictures getting a little bored.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: The fun of the beach.   The fun of the beach. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:22 pm

I watched a boy my age reading a picture book. Well, more, watching it. I walked to him, my hello kitty backpack swinging as I went. "Why do you only look at pictures?" I asked him. It didn't make sense. The best part was the words!
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The fun of the beach.   The fun of the beach. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:28 pm

"well." "I cant read that well". I said a little embarrased. "you know how to read"? I asked looking up at her with awe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fun of the beach.   The fun of the beach. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fun of the beach.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: