Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

needs approval!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emzink

Emzink

needs approval!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: needs approval!!!!!   needs approval!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Name: Lewis Zane
Age/Birthday: 13 /may 23
God Parent: Megaera, fury
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: father- Carlos Zane, age 44/ sister Melinda Zane, age 10/cousins Andrew, Allary, Marc and Zane
Years in Camp: 0
Brief History: Lewis was born in Minneapolis and raised by his father. when he was 4 his father moved the children to Austin, Texas. Lewis made a few friends, but kept mostly to himself and his sister. One day he finally asked his father about his mother. Then his dad called Lewis into the study and told him everthing. The next day, Carlos drove Lewis to the camp.
Physical Appearance: Lewis has shaggy brown hair and jelous hazel eyes. He is sort of tanned and has freckles on his nose. He is quite muscular. He is 5'3" and often wears jeans,a t-shirt and a black leather jacket.
Personality: Lewis is sarcastic but never cuts anyone down. He is very jelous of hades' kid's but is not as bitter as some kids think. He is a little bit above average sstudent, and tries his best to prove to people that he is as good as anyone. He likes to be a part of a group and is never the leader. His mission in life is to bring honor to his mother and the other furies.
Fatal Flaw: jelousy, jelousy, and jelousy!(His mom is the fury of jelousy.)
Pets: a male black lab named sunshinechomp. (chomp for short)
Talents: has black wings pop out of his shoulders during a battle, pretty good sword fighter.
Weapons: a spear that transforms into a necklace
Year-Round or Summer: summer
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: needs approval!!!!!   needs approval!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:16 pm

KEEP ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS IN THE SAME TOPIC. I've already asked you this many times.

Also, I don't think her parent can be one of the furies.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: needs approval!!!!!   needs approval!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:22 pm

1- how do you put all the characters on the same topic anyway?
2- this character is a BOY
3- why can't the mother be a fury?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: needs approval!!!!!   needs approval!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:50 pm

1) You either have them all on your first topic post, or post them throughout your character topic, on different posts.

2) I didn't read through him, because of the parent.

3) The furies are monsters, and monsters aren't allowed to be parents of the demigods. Only gods, titans, and possibly nymphs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: needs approval!!!!!   needs approval!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

needs approval!!!!!
Page 1 of 1