Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

BabyVap's OCs {NEEDS APPROVAL}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BabyVaporLove

BabyVaporLove

BabyVap's OCs                 {NEEDS APPROVAL} Empty
PostSubject: BabyVap's OCs {NEEDS APPROVAL}   BabyVap's OCs                 {NEEDS APPROVAL} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:08 pm

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do it on here but here ya'll go:

Half-Bloods
Name: Brandyn Flamewood
Age/Birthday: 15/June 13 (do I put the year?)
God Parent: Apollo
Claimed: No
Mortal Family: Kamryn Flamewood, James Karpson (step-dad), Tanya Flamewood (adopted mortal sister)
Years in Camp: Only 2 or 3 days
Brief History: He lived in sunny Texas for 10 years of his life, got his adpoted little sister after 13 (she is 10 at this point), then moved when his mom married James (at 15 years of age). They moved to Vermont and at his new boarding school he was attacked by a hellhound. The school satyr had dispeared leaving Brandyn by himself, causing him to get the scar he has now. He is now at camp, loney and confused.
Physical Appearance: He has dirty blonde hair that sticks up like spikes. His blue eyes have a couple of brown spots in them. He has a scar running from his wrist to his elbow, is tan.Brandyn is tall-ish (5' 11") and has strong legs from running in track. He wears old track tees and basketball shorts. His normal shoes are either black converse or his gray ones colored gold by his best girl friend (not girlfriend; girl friend).
Personality: Brandyn is very sarcastic and attention loving. He loves to be in the center of the attention unless the attention involves getting seriously injured or bad rep. Besides being an attention lover, Brandyn isn't the brightest light bulb unless it's medicine. He will do anything for his family and bestest freinds, but not much more.
Fatal Flaw: Attention lover
Pets: A baby calf; it's bright red and never grows older or bigger.
Talents: Knows a whole lot about medicine, is a good singer, has a talent for pissing people off and using the attention to distract the enemy.
Weapons: A gold and black bow and quiver, the quiver is blessed to have a never ending supply of arrows.
Year-Round or Summer: Doesn't know yet
Other: Hates singing, isn't popular/have a lot of attention since he's new.
Quote: Judge me all you want, but keep the verdict to yourself.

Last edited by BabyVaporLove on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
BabyVaporLove

BabyVaporLove

PostSubject: Re: BabyVap's OCs {NEEDS APPROVAL}   BabyVap's OCs                 {NEEDS APPROVAL} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:51 pm

Dudes a little help here?? I need approval so I can RP....
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: BabyVap's OCs {NEEDS APPROVAL}   BabyVap's OCs                 {NEEDS APPROVAL} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:54 am

Sorry, sometimes we're not on top of the character accepting! Accepted.
Back to top Go down
BabyVaporLove

BabyVaporLove

PostSubject: Re: BabyVap's OCs {NEEDS APPROVAL}   BabyVap's OCs                 {NEEDS APPROVAL} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Finally!!! Thank you sooo much!
Back to top Go down
BabyVaporLove

BabyVaporLove

PostSubject: Re: BabyVap's OCs {NEEDS APPROVAL}   BabyVap's OCs                 {NEEDS APPROVAL} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Name: Lyra Roxanne Comacho
Age/Birthday: 14/December 15
God Parent: Hecate
Claimed: No
Mortal Family: Jacob and Tanya Comacho (dad and stepmom), Michael Comacho (step brother)
Years in Camp: Just got here.
Brief History: Her mother told her father who she was and told him to remarry. He did to Tanya Willow. Tanya was told about the gods and is perfectly fine with it, Lyra grew up loving her stepmom. Lyra lived in Chicago for 13 years before her dad got a job in New York as a Disrict manger for the school ISD. A hellhound came to her house and chased her to New Jersey and back. Finally a satyr saved her. She made it to camp almost a year later.
Physical Appearance: Black hair to midback highlighted with light brown streaks. Pale-ish skin with violet eyes, pink lips and blue hoop earrings. Green chain with light blue pendant, blue shirt white cami, jean shorts, converse. (Look at my Avatar, based on her...)
Personality: Lyra often uses Pokemon or Harry Potter refrences and is very talkitive. She hates being offened plus is bipolar. Having random mood swings, makes talking to her difficult and even harder for her to cast spells or teach stuff. She almost always smiles so if there isn't a smile on her face then something is really wrong.
Fatal Flaw: Will give up anything for her friends and family
Pets: A midnight black cat named Crooks (after Crookshanks)
Talents: Is very positive most of the time, can eat gallons of ice cream at a time, can cast any spell, is able to zap stuff or people to places, knows every episode of pokemon.
Weapons:Her wand or her purple dagger.
Year-Round or Summer:unknown yet
Other: Is bipolar
Quote: "Voldemort..... Oh are we allowed to say the name now??"

Last edited by BabyVaporLove on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: BabyVap's OCs {NEEDS APPROVAL}   BabyVap's OCs                 {NEEDS APPROVAL} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:44 pm

Looks good! Only thing is that being bipolar can't really be a fatal flaw so just change that, please.
Back to top Go down
BabyVaporLove

BabyVaporLove

PostSubject: Re: BabyVap's OCs {NEEDS APPROVAL}   BabyVap's OCs                 {NEEDS APPROVAL} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:54 am

Kay I changed it!!
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: BabyVap's OCs {NEEDS APPROVAL}   BabyVap's OCs                 {NEEDS APPROVAL} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:55 pm

Thanks for editing! Lyra's accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BabyVap's OCs {NEEDS APPROVAL}   BabyVap's OCs                 {NEEDS APPROVAL} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BabyVap's OCs {NEEDS APPROVAL}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: