Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just to get away(private to Misael)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Just to get away(private to Misael) Empty
PostSubject: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:41 am

Aubree sat next to a tree singing some Taylor swift song aloud in perfect tune"and I could tell you his favorite color's green,he loves to argue, born on the 17th, his sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes and if you ask me if I love him... I'd lie."She sighed wishing she could find somebody to love like Taylor always did. SHe jumped up and began doing pirouettes her skirt floating around her knees.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:24 am

Misael made his way down the path from the cabins to the lake. He had been told that this place was where a lot of demigods hung out, so he had decided that it would be cool to see why exactly everyone hung out here. He wore some board shorts and a loose fitting t-shirt. White sunglasses protected his eyes from the harsh sunlight while flip-flops protected the soles of his feet from the roughness of the path.

As he made his way towards the lake, Misa heard someone singing a song he recognized well. Looking in the direction of the song, he saw a blonde girl singing a piece of the song. When she finished, he jumped up and started spinning around, causing her skirt to fly into the air. Misael couldn’t help but laugh at the sight of it. “Is this what people normally do at the Lake?” he asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:52 pm

Aubree stopped suddenly looking at him blushing "no I think its just me" she grinned fidgeting with the hem of her skirt "My names Aubree Shae daughter of Apollo" Aubree inspected the boy carefully before smiling again. "I usually come down here just to get away from the fighting, usually I go swimming but today I felt like doing something different"She said brushing blonde hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:43 pm

Misael smiled as the girl talked to him. Aubree was her name, and she was a daughter of Apollo. "My name is Misael Campos," he said with a nod. "I'm a son of Athena." Admitting that always made him play with the coin he kept on a chain around his neck. It was a Athenian coin, which his mother had given him when he had been claimed. Her face was on one side while an owl occupied the other. "What do you feel like doing then," Misael asked, "if you don't want to go swimming?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:52 pm

She smiled he seemed nice "well so far today I've played volleyball,practice my ballet routine and has sung there's mot much I can do but swim...wanna join me?" She unzipped the side of her skirt having pink bikini bottoms on, shimming out of her skirt she smiled blushing slightly at him stripping off her shirt to reveal a blue bikini top "I always come prepared with a swim suit"putting her clothes in a neat pile she sighed closing her eyes as her bracelet turned into a bow showing the long scar down her forearm. "hell hound attack"she explained quickly putting her bow and arrows against the tree before grinning and running off the edge of the dock diving in the water.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:13 pm

Misael couldn't help but stare as Aubree stripped out of her clothes, leaving her in just a bathing suit. She was attractive; he had to admit. When she pointed out her scar, Misael was brought back to the present, able to fully comprehend what was going on. "Oh," he said, "those hellhounds can be rough. It's a wonder some people have them as pets." He slipped off his shirt as he said that, kicking off his flip flops. He left his sunglasses on top of the pile that his clothes made. However, Misael did not take off the necklace where he hung the Athenian coin his mother had given him when he had first been claimed. It was a weapon, after all, and he would keep it on his person in case some monster decided now was a good time to attack. "Shall we?" he asked as he headed to the water, holding out his hand for her to join him. Aubree paid him no mind and dived into the water from the dock. Misael ran after her, diving in just after her. He surfaced, looking for the daughter of Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:36 pm

She kept under water opening her eyes and grabbing his legs and pulling at him before resurfacing and smiling at him "the water is very nice today" She said tugging on the bikini strings trying to fix them, before smiling at him not able to help but stare at his shirtless figure thinking to herself that he was very good looking "I love to come out by the lake and sing and dance its usually very peaceful here"
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Misael went under as she pulled him under. It was unexpected, but he handled himself well. After all, he had swam when he was younger. "Children of Apollo must sing and dance a lot," he said with a smile. "Though, I heard the lake was a hopping place, that there were always a ton of people here. Are we on the wrong side?" He looked around and saw no one. Apparently, he had either been lied to or was just sadly mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Aubree smiled "no it usually is, I was surprised myself but the lake goes in spurts really I guess" She grinned at his other comment" "not all of us like to sing and dance all the time..I'm also a volleyball star and have a gift for healing...although I do love to sing and dance ballet especially"she smiled softly before splashing water at Misael laughing musically. She went into thought, he was cute and seemed to be nice and he looked athletic. She grinned at him before swimming farther into the lake laughing more.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:18 am

Athletic. Talented. Pretty. Misael couldn't help but think that this young demigod had it all, yet somehow the spark just didn't seem to be there. Sure, he'd make out with her just to make out, but he didn't see them going anywhere long term. "Haha," he replied, "those are some pretty cool powers. All I can do is think really well and play instruments. Then again, I don't play like you and your siblings do. I just find the mathematics behind music to be interesting, so I studied the subject, which led to my playing a few instruments." He smiled a bit, but Misael was afraid he was letting his nerd show.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:33 pm

She smiled at him thinking carefully of what to say next " I don't find anything more interesting than healing and medicine... the science in that is extraordinary"she smiled lightly at him, the son of Athena hopefully hadn't underestimated her thinking she was just another Apollo child "so mr.Campos what makes you tick...you know so much about me, I rarely tell people all about myself, but alas I know nothing other than the fact that you like the math behind music which is very clever and that your a son of Athena" she blushed realizing she had told him an awful lot about herself to a guy she just met.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:19 am

Misael sat back and thought for a while about the question Aubree had posed for him. What made him tick? "My family..." he said after a moment of thought. "I've always done what I have done for my grandmother." He let that hang in the air for a second. "But now she's gone."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:09 pm

She sighed gently before she smiled" I know the feeling...I always did everything I could for my mother...I worked hard in school because I wanted to be just like her but she doesn't see that because she's never home...I think I've seen my mom a total of 10 times in my life" she smiled at Misael. "I'm sorry about your Grandma I know it doesn't count to say I know what its like but honestly I don't...So what do you do in your spare time?" She smiled lightly treading water
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Misael felt for the daughter of Apollo with whom he was talking. That sounded like a horrible life. At least with his grandmother Rosa, she always had time for him. "I just miss her now that I am at camp and can't talk to her," he said, hoping Aubree hadn't thought the worst. "In my spare time, I read, which I know is a total Athenian answer, but I love to read. I play my instruments, of course, and I'll hang out with friends." Misael wanted to think that he had a normal interest base, that everyone was like him, with a few differences here or there. He hoped she didn't think he was weird.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:04 pm

She smiled at him softly "Reading huh? its not too Athenian. I like to read..after an hour or so it hurts my eyes though." she laughed softly "want to know a secret... I actually can't play and instrument to save my life" she smiled brightly " I may sound like a nerd by saying this but I spend a lot of my time either working out the sciences in archery or in the infirmary finding out ways to strengthen or come up with new ways of healing... I may be a daughter of Apollo but science has this amazing turn on everything" She blushed knowing no matter how she put that it would sound nerdy but hoped he didn't think she was odd
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Misael had to admit he was surprised with her answer. He hadn't taken the children of Apollo to be the kind of people that were interested with science. Most seemed rather artsy and free-spirited. Aubree was making him rethink his original presuppositions about her brothers and sisters. "That's really cool," he told her. "And don't worry. I won't tell anyone that you can't play any instruments." He had to admit that was a little weird for a child of Apollo. It was like an Athenian without the ability to strategize. "And you're right about science. I am a chemistry buff, myself, which makes for interesting adventures in the kitchen. After all, cooking is the chemistry of food."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:43 pm

She smiled lightly "thank you I can't have my siblings thinking I'm a loser...Most children of Apollo have that ability to play instruments but I never have, I've always preferred the healing part of our gifts" She smiled brightly "my mom is a doctor and I plan to become a doctor as well..." She sighed softly "I'm normal child of Apollo huh? Kinda of the only nerdy type Apollo kid" She smiled brightly floating on her back.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Misael took Aubree's lead and floated on his back too. After all, treading water got tiring after so long. "What is normal?" he asked absentmindedly. Then, he realized what he asked. "Sorry, that was very Athenian of me to ask such a deep philosophical question. I think there might be a discussion going on about that in the cabin right now, but I wouldn't know. I've only been here a couple of days." He floated there before asking, "So do the gods come to visit often?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:39 pm

She giggled softly "There is no such thing as normal we are all unique." She sighed softly think of the last time her father had actually visited "no...not often some parents never" She turned her head carefully to look at him sighing softly and contently never talking o someone like this.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Misael smiled. That was a great answer. However, he was not happy that the gods didn't come to visit. "Do we ever visit them on Olympus?" he asked. He had a vague recollection of a history lesson on Olympus, which was a mountain in Greece. However, since then, he had been told that the gods lived at the Empire State Building, which was pretty unique of a location. "After all, the Empire State Building is only a short drive away. It couldn't be that hard to pop on up to Olympus for a visit, right?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:53 pm

She laughed "no..we're only aloud outside of camp for quests and visits to Olympus are only if completely necessary" She sighed "don't get discouraged though...you should always believe your mom loves you" She smiled at him brightly "I've only seen my dad once and it was only for a few minutes before he was gone...But I do know he loves me" She turns swiftly treading water again"I like you.. your different from most people I meet" She smiled surprising herself by telling him that.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Misael couldn't help but get a little disheartened at the fact that he could never leave camp. Her encouragement wasn't all that effective, but he put on a good face for her sake. "If you say so..." was all he was able to say. Her next comment caught him off guard, so much so that he lost his balance and sank a bit. This caused him to swallow water, so he was coughing when he resurfaced. "Sorry," he said, looking at her. "I've just never been told something like that right out. You're pretty cool yourself, too." He hoped she didn't have a crush on him. That would be awkward to explain.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:19 pm

She smiled at him before sighing "I told you not to get discouraged I can tell your upset...Are you a year rounder? I get to go home for school in september" She smiled brightly at him her yellow and blue eyes shining...The she surprised herself even more "I bet a guy like you has a girlfriend" she smiled brightly thinking of the last time she had a boyfriend and how badly it ended before starting back to the beach to dry off.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:25 pm

Misael tread water for a bit before answering. "I guess I'm here year-round. I really didn't talk to my grandmother about it. I live with her... Well, I lived with her... This is supposed to be my home while I train, and I don't think I should go home until I can defend myself." He nodded to himself. That sounded like the responsible thing to do, even if he missed his friends and family back home. Aubree's next question made him squirm a bit. "Umm...." he said, "no I don't have a girlfriend." It was a truthful answer. Though, he wasn't sure how she'd take the rest of the truth.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:30 pm

She stood on the beach looking at him thinking carefully.Letting the sun dry her body she grabbed her bow and let it shift back on her arm hiding her scar."no girlfriend but he probably has a crush on somebody" she said to herself sitting on the beach and waiting for him to come in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just to get away(private to Misael)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next