Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just to get away(private to Misael)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Misael Campos

Just to get away(private to Misael) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Misael swam to the beach, sitting down next to Aubree and letting the sun dry him off. How was he going to tell her something that he had never told anyone before? Well, he wasn't going to tell her if he didn't have to. "You know," he said, "it really is a nice day to swim. I'm glad you asked me to swim with you. It had been forever since I was last in the water. I used to swim competitively, you know." He wondered if she could guess from his lean musculature. Then again, only swimmers were able to tell other swimmers just from their bodies.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:41 pm

She smiled softly "competitive swimming huh? No I noticed you were muscular."She blushed pink wrapping her arms around herself looking at him quietly "thank you for swimming with me...I haven't really hung out with somebody in a while..." She trailed off her head on her knees looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:52 pm

A part of Misa was proud that she had noticed his physique, but his self-conscious side was... well... self-conscious. Plus, he didn't know whether his flirting was egging her on. He didn't want her to be let down, and he didn't want to let her down. It was a lose-lose situation. "I can't believe it," he said, smiling at Aubree. "You seem like such a socialite. Don't tell me you don't have friends."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:59 pm

She smiled "I do have friends...just not that many here in camp..."she sighed wondering why he seemed so unaware of her flirting. "I have friends here too its just I'm afraid they'll leave me and I'll end up all alone...Thats actually one of my greatest fears"She smiled a little bit grabbing her shirt which was a loose fitting orange camp half-blood shirt putting it on.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Misael couldn't help but feel that Aubree was letting him deeper and deeper into her heart, and he couldn't take it anymore. But he didn't want to be a prima donna and think she was crushing on him hard. After all, only jerks were like that, and Misael was anything but a jerk. "Yeah, I get you," he replied comfortingly. "No one wants to be alone. We are meant to live in a community. After all, even the gods have their own community on Olympus, right? They have friends and enemies; they fight with each other and love each other. If they are like that, then we can only help but imitate them, right? They are the gods, after all."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:13 pm

She smiled a little "very wise answer there Mr.Campos, now could you speak english?" she couldn't help but tease him giggling "no I do understand what you mean but I don't think imitating the gods gave me the fear of being alone..I think thats my mom's fault" she sighed blushing and gazing at him silently.She didn't think she should just up and tell him she had a crush on him that would be rude so she stayed silent
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Misael was no stranger to the female mind. He knew what was going on in Aubree's mind just because of the look on her face. "Aubree," he said, not even replying to her last comment. "I have to tell you something..." He didn't know what to say or how to say it. "I understand the being alone feeling because..." Misael felt nervous all throughout his body. He didn't know if he could continue, but he know he should. "... I think I'm gay." Misael hoped she wasn't too crushed.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:27 pm

She smiled softly "hmm that puts a dent in my plans then" she then smiled brightly standing up and grabbing her skirt putting it on and zipping it up. "I think whoever gets you is lucky wether it be male or female."She smiled lightly being bold before she had to leave for Archery she stooped down and kissed his lips softly. "Thank you for swimming with me Misael I had a great time...But I do have to get to Archery" she stood smiling once more before putting her sneakers on and grabbing her dagger.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:37 pm

Misa could tell that he had made her sad, which he didn't like, and when she got up and started getting dressed, he hoped he hadn't ruined anything. She kissed him on the lips, making him smile. "We'll still be friends, right?" he asked, getting up himself. He slipped into his clothes too. She was his first friend, and he didn't want to lose her.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:42 pm

She smiled "do you really have to ask Misael?" She pulled her shirt together tying it with a hair tie "obviously" She grinned "Maybe I'll see you down here again sometime..." She trailed off running her fingers through her hair and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:48 pm

"I'd like that," he called to her as she left. "Maybe, I can talk to you about Mr. Right when he comes." Misael felt a huge burden off his chest. He had finally told one person, not even his grandmother knew. Slipping on his flip-flops, he looked around the lake one last time before heading out himself. He needed to get to studying Greek. He was far behind for a child of Athena that was his age.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to get away(private to Misael)   Just to get away(private to Misael) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just to get away(private to Misael)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: