Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos)   Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 pm

I figured I should have a creative outlook at this camp as much as a fighting outlook, so I looked at the craft stuff. I kept looking at all the stuff. It all caused too much pain. It reminds me of my sister. As I choke back a sob, I start out the door, but somebody blocks my path.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos)   Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:42 pm

Thomas needed some popsicle sticks to prop up some more fragile plants he was trying to grow in his cabin, so he made his way to the arts & crafts room. He made his way to a young demigod. "Dude, do you know where they keep the popsicle sticks?" he asked. The kid looked frustrated because of the person blocking his path. Thomas tapped the person on the should and said, "Excuse us."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos)   Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:48 pm

I stepped aside and let them in. "Yeah, I know where the popsicle sticks are. Follow me." I tried to get ahold of my self. The memories of my sister made me angry, but I did NOT want to upset the people.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos)   Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:52 pm

"Sweet action, man" Thomas said as he followed the kid. "I'm Thomas Fleming, by the way, son of Demeter." He would have stuck out his hand for a shake but they were walking. Thomas didn't think he could move and shake hands at the same time.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos)   Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:56 pm

I tried to be nice, but the memories of my sister just kept coming back. We rounded a corner, and I gestured toward a table of craft stuff. "Here are the popsicle sticks."
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos)   Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:57 pm

Thomas grabbed a handful and stuck them in his pocket. Something was bothering this dude; Thomas could tell. "Hey are you okay?" he asked. "I know I don't know you, but I can help if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos)   Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:06 pm

I looked at this guy. He seemed pretty nice, and I'm not one for keeping secrets. He seemed like he wanted to help me, so I told him, "It's just that... all the craft stuff reminds me of my sister." I said. It felt good to say that.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos)   Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:10 pm

Thomas immediately went into older camper mode. He had talked with a lot of campers throughout his years at camp. "Tell me about what happened with her," he said. "That is if you can. Keeping it in won't help you."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos)   Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:17 pm

It took awhile, but I decided he was right. "When I was still living with my dad and sister, a Hyperborean Ice Giant attacked my family. I fended it off for a while, but eventually it knocked me out. When I woke up, my dad told me that the giant had killed my sister. I told him that staying with him hurt too much, so I ran away."
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos)   Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:24 pm

Thomas nodded as the kid told him his story. He had heard similar stories before. "You tried your best, right?" he asked. "You got to learn to let things go, bud. Who is your godly parent?" Sometimes, god parents affected how children reacted.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos)   Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 pm

"Khione," I said. He seemed like he'd heard this story before. He seemed to understand. And as for the let it go part, I'm not sure I could do that. I mean, living with Polar Bears for a couple years can really toughen you up, but this I don't think I could ever get over.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos)   Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:00 am

Thomas let out a low whistle. A son of the ice queen was bound to have some emotional baggage. "No wonder you're so cool," Thomas let out with a smile. "But I am sure that means you have interesting powers you can use to your advantage." Thomas looked out the window at a potted plant. He reached out his hand, causing the flower to bloom. "We all have our gifts."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos)   Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:56 am

"Nice," I said. Flower Power wasn't my thing, but I didn't say it wasn't cool. "Yeah, I do have some pretty cool powers," I said. I too a popsicle stick a focused. There on the popsicle stick was a new Orange Popcicle.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos)   Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Thomas let out a low whistle. "You even have power over flavoring," he remarked. "That's impressive." Thomas didn't want to start a "my power is better than your power" conversation so he left it there. "Can you tell me more about your family?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos)   Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:47 pm

"Yeah, I do," I say with a chuckle. "But about my family, I honestly don't know what happened to my dad after I left," I said, as I took a bite out of my popsicle. "And my dad didn't even want me," I say.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos)   Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:33 pm

Thomas listened as the son of Khione explained his home life. He felt bad for the boy. "I am sure that he loved you," Thomas replied. "Some people just express it differently than others, and they can say things when they are angry that they end up regretting too." Thomas wasn't sure what had happened between Calyx and his dad, but he knew that the boy couldn't grow up thinking he was unloved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos)   Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people. (Private to Misael Campos)
Page 1 of 1