Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

SUMMER. T_T

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

SUMMER. T_T Empty
PostSubject: SUMMER. T_T   SUMMER. T_T I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Summer. Yup, at 13:36 pm this afternoon, my summer officially started.
"So why the "T_T"? Summer's meant to be a happy time, roiiiiight?" you might be thinking. Well, not so much for me. Some of you might be aware that, whilst we live in the north of England as a family, my mother mainly lives in the South {when she's not in Europe.} Due to this, I am required to go and visit down there every so often, especially the family there, like my cousin Shiona. I'm going to be doing such things this week. From tommorow { 21st July } to next Wednesday { 27th July } I'll not be online. It might be longer or shorter, depending on how my mother feels, and what the weather's like. She wants me to actually go outside and get some UV rays in me.
But wait! There's more!
I'm not sure when, but some time during August, I'm going on a roadtrip through Scotland with my Mum and my brother Tom. Which'll be fun, seeing as we're the back up for our family cycling team {we're doing coast - to - coast and our leg'll be over by then } and we're going to Killamarnock, which is where Biffy Clyro are from. ♥. So that'll mean I'm away for a while too.
Yet again, there's more!
When I go back to school on the 2nd September {KS4, BISHESSSSS} I'll be starting my GCSEs { go wiki it if you don't understand. } which are important qualifications to English students. Now, I know some of you may be thinking "Whaaa? When such-a-person *insert english person's username here* did his GCSEs, and he didn't leave the site!" Well, maybe that person didn't need to leave. But thing is, I have concentration problems, and I don't want to have to choose between you guys and good grades. Because you guys will win.
I'm not leaving, just becoming less inactive *cough* for three years *cough*
Actually, I might leave. Just so I'm not tempted. ;]
Anyway, by the time September comes, no-one will be online when I am anyway. xD

Peace out, and happy summer -

-- Rufus, Elmo, Ninja, Ash --

Last edited by Rufus on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

SUMMER. T_T Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUMMER. T_T   SUMMER. T_T I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:22 pm

AW ROO! We'll miss you. Actually, I'll miss you. I don't know about these other crazy people. xD Have fun with your stuff, you busy, busy bee!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

SUMMER. T_T Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUMMER. T_T   SUMMER. T_T I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:41 pm

CRazy people? Really Skye? Wow. Anyway I shall miss you Roo. :D
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

SUMMER. T_T Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUMMER. T_T   SUMMER. T_T I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:26 pm

lol, Dunno why, just lol.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

SUMMER. T_T Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUMMER. T_T   SUMMER. T_T I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Maybe 'cause I have to go "Dahn Sahth", Alex? xD
amd thanks you guys! I'mma miss you too!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

SUMMER. T_T Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUMMER. T_T   SUMMER. T_T I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Hey, why are you starting school on my birthday? D:

If summer started today over there, and school starts on August 2nd, wouldn't that make it a realllly short summer break? xD
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

SUMMER. T_T Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUMMER. T_T   SUMMER. T_T I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:04 am

I meant September. Yeah. Totally meant September.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SUMMER. T_T Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUMMER. T_T   SUMMER. T_T I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUMMER. T_T
Page 1 of 1