Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

excuse me [summer<3]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

excuse me [summer<3] Empty
PostSubject: excuse me [summer<3]   excuse me [summer<3] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:01 pm

"Here, have a cup of I don't care."
Simone was tired, lost and clueless. She had no clue where to go. It was raining, cloudy and stupidly, she didn't drive get car. Instead of driving into the city, she walked. Then, she slowly noticed a car pass by. Hitch? Really Simone? Simone thought aimlessly. You have a weapon... And besides, he look's really familiar. Simone began to run in her black converse. "Wait!" She called out. Simone's attire included black skinny jeans, a plain red shirt and a hoodie. "Wait." She said under her breath. Finally, she caught up with the car. She took a long deep breath, and kept running, trying to keep up. Stupidly, Simone ran in front of the car, hoping it would stop. "I need a ride." She said. And... she thought to herself. "So could I...? Uh, hitch a ride possibly?" She said crossing her arms. Yeah, he''l kill you. No , don't be stupid... He's like sixteen or seventeen. Simone thought going back and forth. She blinked a few times, having rain drops in her eyes. Simone was absoluetly soaked in water.

tag: --- words: 179 --- notes: i don't do to well with starting topics. rofl. i'll make the outfit later. --- outfit:
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: excuse me [summer<3]   excuse me [summer<3] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:43 am

excuse me [summer<3] 9Hhep

ıııııııııııııııııııııııııı

Alec was driving along a road in the pouring rain, quite a distance away from camp. It was midnight, yet he had no intention of turning back anytime soon either. He was about to step on the accelerator when suddenly a figure appeared right in front of the vehicle, apparently asking to hitchhike. Alec jerked the car to a stop, annoyed. Is she crazy? It probably did damage to the brakes. It was a jet-black Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Sports, costing more than three million US dollars, not that Alec actually cared about the price. But the last problem he'd want with the fastest legal car in the world was malfunctioning brakes. Squinting through the rain, he thought he recognised the teenager.

He automatically opened the door, watching the girl as she got in. "Careful, you'll get the seat all wet." Alec stated, reaching behind and retrieving a towel from a compartment, tossing it to the girl. "Here, use this." He started the car again, it moved slowly, gradually increasing in speed, raindrops thudding against the windscreen. "Normally, I ignore hitchhikers, especially in this weather. Its a crude and dangerous way of travel," Alec said casually in his light accent, keeping his eyes on the road, "But you do look familiar."

Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: excuse me [summer<3]   excuse me [summer<3] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:10 pm

The car came to a fast stop, almost hitting Simone. She got into the car, taking the towel. She put it on the seat, and sat down. To not get the back wet, she stood up straight. "Oh, thanks." Simone said. Then she noticed the car started to move again. It was a real nice car, for sure. Simone also had a sports car, a mustang. She had never hitchhiked before. It kinda made her queasy at first, but she was fine. "I know... I'm never doing this again. I was just lost and found hardly see where I was going." She said wiping the water off her face.

This is so not comfortable. Simone thought. She hated wet clothes, let alone sitting in them. "Yeah... About that." She said running a finger through her wet hair. "Do I know you from somewhere?" She asked looking ahead at the road. There was little traffic, and she hoped it would stay that way. But it was rainy, and harsh weather. "I'm Simone." She said, wanting to squeeze the water out of her dirty blonde hair. But she couldn't, because it would get all over the leather seat.
tag: --- words: 196 --- notes: outfit in progress --- outfit:
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: excuse me [summer<3]   excuse me [summer<3] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:49 am

He chortled at her comment, "Where did you come from? You couldn't have walked all the way from far." Alec wondered if she lived in the city, but either way, he wasn't about to stop the car for anybody. If she wanted to hitchhike his car, she'd have to wait till he was done before he would send her back to wherever she came from. He suddenly glanced at her, knowing he did know her from somewhere, it was at the tip of his tongue, but he just couldn't put his finger around it.

"I'm not sure," Alec admitted, "I might have seen you before somewhere. But then again, I see a lot of people everyday. The same old batch, but they're rather.. interesting."

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: excuse me [summer<3]   excuse me [summer<3] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:03 pm

"I walked from down there" Simone said picking up her shoulder a bit to show where she was. "I was just walking into the city." She said looking ahead to the road, again. Simone was positive she had seen the boy somewhere. Camp? "Me too. It's like everyday you see the same exact people." Simone said with a small smile. "Well. Where are you from?" She said looking out the window, as rain drops fell down. Simone still had no clue where they had seen each other or met. It could've been camp, because that's where she mostly spent her time. Maybe it is camp, she thought unsurely. BUt then again, Simone tried not to jump ahead.
tag: --- words: 196 --- notes: outfit in progress --- outfit:
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: excuse me [summer<3]   excuse me [summer<3] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:13 am

"Yeah, probably 'cause the newer ones usually don't last long." He commented, trying to see through the heavy rain and swiping windscreen. Hmm.. What should I say? Alec mused, then coming to a quick decision, the truth, why not?

He took his time, tilting his head slightly and saying in a light, carefree tone. "If you really want to know, I came from this summer camp. We give gods offerings and cut up useless stacks of hay there. Not to mention hide from dragons and giant dogs that teleport. If you break curfew, you get eaten." The girl would probably think he had gone mental or been in an asylum something, unless she went to Camp Half-Blood too. Personally, Alec hoped she didn't, so he could watch her freak out. Some entertainment after all this while would be nice, he thought, an amused smile on his lips.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: excuse me [summer<3]   excuse me [summer<3] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:26 pm

Simone placed a hand on her knee. She glanced at the boy, it was almost as he had described Camp Half Blood. Maybe he was describing Camp Half Blood. "You basically just described where I live." Simone said, then looking out the window. She looked at the rain drops, and how they fell, almost like a pattern. "So who's your god parent?" She asked, assuming it was Camp Half Blood. It was quite ironic that they both had went there. Simone didn't meet a lot of people in the outside world from camp. "I'm sorry. I never caught your name." She asked, taking her hand of her knee. "I'm Simone..." She added. "...Dionysus." Simone muttered under her breath slowly.

tag: --- words: --- notes: uhm my muse died. --- outfit:
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: excuse me [summer<3]   excuse me [summer<3] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

excuse me [summer<3]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-