Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Who do you think you are? (Summer)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Who do you think you are? (Summer) Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think you are? (Summer)   Who do you think you are? (Summer) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Who do you think you are? (Summer) NuxoG
Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Remember all the things that you and I did first
And now you're doing them with her
Remember all the things that you and I did first
You got me got me like this like this

I was walking around the lake. I decided to go for a tan. Over my swim suit were white short shorts and a yellow flawy top. I put my beach bag next to me. I took out a towel and laid down taking off my clothes, showing my yellow bikini. I pulled out my sunglasses and laid on my back. As I sat there, the sun was shining on me. After five minutes, of peace, I played with my hair that was in a bun. I noticed it got hotter. A few minutes later I was soaked, by a bucket of water drenching me. It was a big younger than me. I pulled my sunglasses down as I laid on my side. "Excuse me?" I said standing up wrapping my towel around me.

And now you're taking her to every restaurant
And everywhere we went, come on!
And now you're taking her to every restaurant
You got me got me like this

Back to top Go down

Who do you think you are? (Summer)
Page 1 of 1