Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Chronicles of Jethro (Chapter 3)

Go down 
2 posters

Now That You've Gotten to Know Spathos a bit More, Who do you like the best? Jethro or Spathos?
Jethro Black
The Chronicles of Jethro (Chapter 3)  I_vote_lcap60%The Chronicles of Jethro (Chapter 3)  I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Spathos
The Chronicles of Jethro (Chapter 3)  I_vote_lcap40%The Chronicles of Jethro (Chapter 3)  I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

The Chronicles of Jethro (Chapter 3)  Empty
PostSubject: The Chronicles of Jethro (Chapter 3)    The Chronicles of Jethro (Chapter 3)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Chapter 3.
How would you respond?
12/22/2011. 2:00 AM
The Demon Hunter.

The Chronicles of Jethro (Chapter 3)  75c6e512ad

WHAT THE HELL! I woke up and sat upright. Where the hell was I? I looked around, I was in a tent, lit by several torches. I looked under the covers… Naked… I kind of expected that. Why would they help me? The elves were there for the child of prophecy, I was there to kill him, and make sure that prophecy never happened. Damn employer left me for dead, they must’ve taken pity on me and brought me back to heal me up. I got out of the bed and took off the test tubes. I looked at my body, incredibly muscular, I haven’t eaten in a while. I looked over at a female elf caring for… my target. An evil smile erupted from my face. I quickly, and silently took his clothes and threw them under my bed and put on my jeans. I snuck over to the elf, and lifted my Unholy Hand.
“See ya sweet cheeks.. Oh god I did not just say th-” I tried to finish my sentence bu the elf screamed, grabbed a ruby from the table and pointed it at me. Not a jewel summoner… I felt something as if a spear was being stabbed through me and I was blown at least twenty fwet into the air, smashing through the flaps of the tent and sliding right to the feet of another elf. Holy crap. The prince. He is embedded with Lyrium.. Liquid magic that goes through his veins. I shot up, and grew my wings. The prince grabbed his staff off of the floor and spun it around his fingers so quickly it looked like a buzz saw. I was dealing with a pro.
“Come and get me!” I yelled at him as he shot a huge magic bolt at me. I dodged it barely and dived straight towards him. He responded with a lightning bolt to my face. I smashed into the ground, my wings slid into his feet, sweeping his legs out from under him. He flipped right next to me, our temples touching. I rolled back onto him and pulled back my fist, I punched him straight in the jaw, and repeatedly to the head. I smiled as blood spurted out of his mouth, then I realized he had his staff in his hand. Oh hell no.. He stabbed at me, the blunt staff hit me in the stomach and an arcane blast erupted from it. I flew at least fifty feet in the air. Oh crap. I started my descent downwards and thought it was the end. I have no regrets.
Then something… odd happened. I felt my torso, caught and arms wrapped around it. Who? I landed with a thump and my head was on a woman’s lap. Beautiful. I sprung up. I looked around for my sword and found it in a bag.
“Why?” I asked them. Jovan the prince looked at me with anger, then a confused look on his face emerged, then he laughed. Jovan realized I was just confused, and was backed into a corner so I was defending myself. Jovan made a gesture to the other elf to lower her ruby. I backed away from the vampire who was looking at me with a hungry look. Jovan the prince gave me a comforting smile along with his sister I presume… her name was Lelanie I think.
“You have a part to play in the prophecy.. Might I ask your name?” The prince asked.
“Spathos…” I replied solemnly. I had a part to play in the prophecy eh? A cruel joke.
“You shall not kill Jethro, you shall become his friend,” Jovan told me. The hell I am! That kid beat the hell out of me! Then in the next second, The Prince placed his hand on my shoulder and gave me a comforting smile.
“You will. Accept your fate,” He said and walked away. I eyed The Prince. Ok… I won’t kill him for now. ‘Thank you my friend’ I heard a voice in my head. Oh yeah… Elves have the ability of telepathy. Hm… I sat next to the vampire, not sure what to make up of all this. The vampire put a hand on mine and I shook her away.
“You wanna know something else that I see in your future?” The vampire asked. Hell this vampire could have the power of foresight. I turned my head towards her. She gestured me closer and I rolled my eyes as I leaned in.
“You and me, my tent,” The vampire said and giggled. I scowled as I turned away. I cracked my jaw and I felt a hand touch my arm, I shook her off.
“Come on… I was just playing. Let me just say your scent is fantastic,” She told me. Was that supposed to be a compliment? I rolled my eyes. She smirked. She was not going to give up that easily. She took my arm and pulled me closer. I couldn’t break away.
“Shh shhh shh… Just you wait, you’ll come to me soon enough,” Rachel said and kissed me on the cheek. I finally wss able to break away and growled at her. I walked away and sat by The Prince.
“The damn vampire is trying to get into my pants,” I said, causing Jovan and Lelanie to laugh. I raised an eyebrow at them and smiled. It was quite amusing wasn’t it?
“She tries to get in everyone’s pants, even tried to get me once,” Lelanie piped up through laughs. I raised an eyebrow at that as well.
“And..?” I asked.
“Wouldn’t you like to know,” Lelanie said and smiled. Jovan was laughing. It even caused me to snicker.
“Tch,” I said, stopping myself from snickering. Jovan smiled at this.
“You don’t have to hide your smiles and laughs from us, we’re your friends now,” The Prince said, smiling a comforting smile.
“Really? Cause five minutes ago Ms. Squeal over there hit me with her Jewel Summoner magic. Lelanie looked away, embarrassed.
“That was a-” Jovan tried to explain but I cut him off.
“I am not any of your friends! REMEMBER that!” I emphasized remember. I got up and walked inside of the healing tent. I looked at my target, Jethro apparently, his parents killed, little did he know… He has a sister. Heh. What a surprise that will be when I tell him. I made both of my hands and forearms turn into hellfire and brimstone. I used one hand to grab his throat and the other, I made a cut that went across his nose. The Mark of Cain… it worked… He is the Hero of the Prophecy.
“See you later… Hero,” I smiled evilly as I walked back outside…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The Chronicles of Jethro (Chapter 3)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Jethro (Chapter 3)    The Chronicles of Jethro (Chapter 3)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:20 pm

SAM. Please, please, please, please, please put all of your chapters in the same topic. It's going to get way to crowded if all of your chapters are in different topics, and it's a waist of posts, and giving you two extra, unnecessary Drachmas. So, please?
Back to top Go down

The Chronicles of Jethro (Chapter 3)
Page 1 of 1