Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

THe Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 1)

Go down 
3 posters

Who do you like better? Jethro or The Demon Hunter?
Jethro Black
THe Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 1) I_vote_lcap75%THe Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 1) I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
The Demon Hunter
THe Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 1) I_vote_lcap25%THe Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 1) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

THe Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 1) Empty
PostSubject: THe Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 1)   THe Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Chapter 1.
A Rude Awakening.
12/21/2011. 9:11 PM.
Jethro Black

THe Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 1) B7b23fb7d6

I hurried through the streets of England, pushing past people of all kinds. The temperature was rather cold out, as I panted, I could see my breath wisking behind him, never to be seen again. I vaulted over the railing to a restaurant and hid behind a wall, the customers looking at me with disgusted, worried, and confused faces. I responded to that with a simple middle finger. The customers scowled at me as they returned to their dinner. I looked with the corner of my eye, and saw the crazy demon hunter teleporting around. He walked into the restaurant and started to ask the waiters if he’s seen me. One of the clumsy waiters pointed to me. The demon hunter turned his head in the direction the waiter was pointing at to find me, hiding, he smiled evilly at me, his eyes glowing red. Oh… crap.
I let my instincts take over, and my hollowed bones shall make myself go faster. My body vaulted over the railing and I sprinted to a drain pipe where I used my strong arms and legs to climb up as fast as I could. My hands found the ledge to the building and I pushed myself over the edge, using one leg to give me leverage. I let myself roll onto the rooftop and saw the demon hunter on the rooftop before mine. I vaulted up and off of the ground and started to sprint. No… this a dream right? Right? I felt my right foot step onto the ledge and I vaulted myself off of it.
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” I yelled as I jumped fifteen feet. What… The… Hell? I landed on the rooftop across from me and apparently Crazy Demon Hunter Guy felt the same way about my feat of strength. A laugh erupted from my throat. Holy crap I just did that. I sprinted off again, jumping from rooftop to rooftop. No fear in this boys brain.. No fe-I tried to finish the thought but as I was in mid jump, I felt something thump into my shoulder and a huge BLAM! I fell through the air, over the rooftop and smashing into the wall of The London Clock Tower. Everything started to spin, I felt around my shoulder and realized I have been shot.
Ah damn. I used a wall to pull myself up and started to run into the Clock Tower. My body wanted to just let go but my legs said no. My legs pushed me past a security guard and up onto the wooden platforms that leaded up to the clock. My arms and legs were moving on their own accord now, and I felt like I wanted to throw up. I was speeding up ladders, my hair flowing back as I did so. Eventually I couldn’t take it anymore and I fell off a ladder, through a wooden platform and smashing onto another one. I heard foot steps.
“Well, well, well, look what we have here… a Demon who’s fallen from the heavens? Expected. Well, you put up a good fight, and I appreciate that.” The demon hunter said. I used one hand to crawl away. The demon hunter laughed, as I hopelessly crawled to the end of the platform. Damn damn damn. I sat upright, my arm, it felt like it was going to collapse.
“Any last words… you know what that’s way too cliché,” The demon hunter said as he took out his sword. His sword… it glowed. I can’t believe this is how it’s all going to end. No… NO! I WILL NOT LET IT END THIS WAY!
“JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!” I yelled and a flash of fire exploded from me. I closed my eyes, I don’t know for how long. When I opened them, I opened them cautiously, to find the demon hunter blown back, at least thirty feet. I saw sparks and… green… fire destroying the wooden platforms around me. What the hell is happening to me? I looked at my left arm, it was made of hellfire and brimstone… How did I know that? I stood up warily, and started to walk in the direction of the demon hunter. I found a dagger, it looked demonic, probably one of his. I picked it off of the wooden platform with my good arm and looked over the body of the demon hunter.
For a split second I thought he was dead, but I thought otherwise when his hand shot up, and clenched my throat. I took my knife and tried to stab him, but he parried it with one of his own. So I used the momentum of my dagger bouncing off of his and stabbed it into his wrist on the arm that was clenching my throat. He grunted in pain and took his arm away. I punched him in the face and tried to kick him but he gripped my foot and flipped me over easily. I landed on my back and rolled over to miss one of his knife thrusts. I yelped when the knife caught my hood. He grinned as he took out another knife. Although I was quick to respond, I used one of my legs to sweep his legs out from under him. He landed next to me, but his feet landed on my bad shoulder. ARGH! I used a foot to kick him on the side of the face and grabbed the knife.
I ripped the knife out of my hood and threw it off of the edge of the platform. I used my good arm to push myself off of the ground. We were both pretty groggy at this point. I threw a punch but he dodged easily and kneed me in the stomach. My eyes almost popped out of my skull. Damn. I fell to my knee’s and clutched my stomach. I felt a boot crack against my skull as I leaned down. I rolled, and almost fell off of the platform. When he tried to kick me off I slid off the platform, simulating that I died.
He snickered as he walked away. Although when he turned his back I vaulted up onto the platform and punched towards him, but he clutched my forearm and flipped me over his shoulder. I fell to the ground and kicked upwards, my sneaker cracking against his skull. When I got up he pulled off his left glove, revealing an arm made out of hellfire and brimstone, just like mine. I ran towards him as he did to me. My fist pulled back and his as well and we released them, and when they were inches away from each others skull, a blinding dark blue light exploded in front of me, knocking me to the right, off of the platform, smashing through one and landing on another. I saw the demon hunter be blown back to the end of the platform, and almost sliding off the edge. I saw an unbelievably beautiful woman, wearing quite a skimpy dress. Then I saw something weird… a man and woman, one holding a crystal while the other was holding a staff, had… had.. Pointed ears… I blacked out..

TO BE CONTINUED…
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THe Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 1)   THe Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:02 pm

I actually Like Prince Jovan the best. :)
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: THe Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 1)   THe Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:20 pm

SO. GOOD.
>.>
<.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THe Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 1)   THe Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 1) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THe Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 1)
Page 1 of 1