Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 2)

Go down 

Who do you think is a better couple?
Lelanie + Jethro
The Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 2) I_vote_lcap100%The Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 2) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
The Demon Hunter + Rachel
The Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 2) I_vote_lcap0%The Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 2) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
The Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 2) I_vote_lcap0%The Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 2) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

The Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 2) Empty
PostSubject: The Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 2)   The Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:28 pm

Chapter 2.
An Even RUDER Awakening.
12/22/2011. 3:00 AM.
Jethro Black.

The Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 2) B7b23fb7d6

My body was dropped in a place, with fog, mist, and such things all around me. What the hell? I heard a voice boom out from the shadows and fog.
“Jethrooooo.. You have a part to play in all this. A very big part….” I heard the voice say, it was like rock scraping against… another rock… SHUT UP! I couldn’t talk, the presence of whoever this was… it was deafening.
“Master… Your powers… It will be… Glorious!” The voice said. “Do not fail me Jethro,” The voice finished and then I was sent back to the real world.
I awoke in a sweat. Oh… oh god. What the hell was that? Wait.. Where am I? I looked around, I was in a tent. A pretty big tent. I looked around and there was medical equipment all around, with stones and crystals inside of them. I felt my shoulder, the wound was gone. I took off the tubes that were all on my arm, they made holes. I looked under the covers. I WAS NAKED! Wh-Who undressed me? I got out of the bed and looked around. Pants anyone? I opened the tent flaps and saw several people out by the campfire. Two girls… Crap. They gasped and blushed as they saw me.
“GEEZUS!” I yelled and closed the tent flaps. I took a towel that was stained with.. My blood.. Which was apparently golden? How did I know that it was my blood? Ah… who knows. I wrapped it around my waist and walked to the camp fire. The woman averted their eyes from my chest. I looked at the demon hunter. HOLY! I backed away and he rolled his eyes.
“It’s alright, Lelanie saw you naked most of the time you have been with us,” A comforting voice erupted from a… male elf apparently. I looked over at the girls and one of them was blushing dark red, I assumed that was Lelanie. I winked at her and I turned back to the man.
“Ah… ok I‘m confused. Elves, my forearm and hand are made out of hellfire and brimstone, and I had a weird vision…” I said, very confused on the matter.
“Ah… vision?” The elf said, he had a very worried look on his face. That didn’t make me feel any better about all this.
“Yeah..” I explained to them about the voice and the misty place. The elves had worried faces, the beautiful woman’s… face was… I don’t know exactly.
“It’s obvious isn’t it? They are trying to resurrect Lord Dracul,” The beautiful woman piped up, acting like, of course everyone should know this.
“Dr-Dracul? L-Like the vampire?” I asked, with an ever more worried face on. “who exactly are you?” I asked the woman.
“My name is Rachel… Rachel Hallerie. A vampire,” Rachel said. I gasped in horror and fell back. I crawled back and my left forearm and hand turned into hellfire and brimstone again.
“STAY AWAY FROM ME!” I yelled, pointing the hand at her.
“Is this… Is he serious?” Rachel asked. She smiled mischievously, she looked about my age. She walked up to me, and I closed my eyes, keep the eyes off the skimpy dress… KEEP THE EYES OFF THE SKIMPY DRESS! I thought to myself. Rachel was not even a hair length away from me. I expected her to bite my neck and… goodbye world. Although she did something unexpected, she kissed me. Then she snickered along with the demon hunter. Whaaaaa? Lelanie frowned at Rachel, hm.
“Ah… ok then..” I said, walking back. “Before we go any further, can.. I get some clothes?” I asked them. Lelanie smiled and hurried off to her tent. She came back with a t-shirt, underwear, a hoodie, and jeans. I thanked her and quickly went back to my tent. I put on my clothes and noticed, this shirt was wryly to small for me. I put it on anyway and walked back to the group and took a seat next to Lelanie. Lelanie, who was being very nonchalant about it, would look at Jethro’s muscles through his shirt every now and then.
“So… again… vampires, elves, forearms made out of hellfire and brimstone, and demon hunters… Huh?” I asked. Jovan looked at Lelanie for a second and they both nodded, agreeing on something.
“ You are half demon, half angel,” Jovan said, comfortingly. Even his comforting tone made me feel edgy.
“WHAT!?” I yelled. Jovan almost winced at my loud yelling.
“You’re parents… they were always… hiding their true natures from you because Demons and Angels… they’re not even supposed to meet, let alone have a child. Didn’t you notice they were always traveling? They were always on business. That’s because they were covering up where they have been in their free time. With you. Eventually the Demons and Angels found out and well… I am sorry for your loss Jethro,” Jovan explained. I remember, it was a month ago I was visiting for Thanksgiving, and I found them dead, and the house was destroyed.. So… Much… Blood.
“It… makes sense now,” I said, remembering the flashes of light that would explode from me whenever the bullies pushed me just a little bit too far. Although, those were blue lights. “Can I… do things with my Angel side?” I asked him.
“Yes. I can sense you have used Angel magic before,” Jovan said, which was true. “Try it out, you’re right arm channels your Angelic Magic,” Jovan said and pointed to a tree. Ok… here it goes I guess. I concentrated on holy stuff, and then remembered those times I was bullied. In a flash of blue light, my forearm and hand was made out of gold, and blue… crystals. I looked my hands over, Shadow and Light. Yin and Yang. I pointed to a tree with my right arm and a blast of holy magic shot out of it, blasting me back at least ten feet. The demon hunter and vampire laughed. They exchanged looks, his of disgust, and hers of attractiveness. Lelanie giggled. I gave them a thumbs up.
“Ah… Lelanie, could you take our… hero,” Jovan snickered. “Out to the woods to… teach him to use his powers?” Jovan asked her, giving her a wink. What was the wink about? She giggled.
“Sure,” She said, through giggling and it looked like she was almost floating on air as she skipped towards me. She offered me a hand, giving a very happy smile. “aCome on then,” She smiled, her green eyes were mesmerizing. I took the hand and she ran off with me to the forest…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Back to top Go down

The Chronicles of Jethro Black (Chapter 2)
Page 1 of 1