Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

~Shadow Flight~School's In Session~(a maxride story)(chapter 1 is up!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

~Shadow Flight~School's In Session~(a maxride story)(chapter 1 is up!) Empty
PostSubject: ~Shadow Flight~School's In Session~(a maxride story)(chapter 1 is up!)   ~Shadow Flight~School's In Session~(a maxride story)(chapter 1 is up!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Hey there everybody! I'm The Angel of Death, formally ~Stacia~, so I
you can call me Stacia or Death or Jazz(my real nickname) but I don't really care unless it's insulting XD
ANYWAY! 
This is my little short story. Have any of you read the books Maximum Ride? If you haven't your life Iant complete yet XD best books ever! Like seriously they're a hair above Percy Jackson, which is saying something coming from me(miss obsessed-with-PJ) 
This story is about my own character, Stacia AKA 'Shadow' Flight, who escapes the School and meets up with Max's flock. ALL CREDITS TO MAXIMUM RIDE GO TO JAMES PATTERSON! EVERY CHARACTER EXCEPT FOR STACIA GOES TO JAMES PATTERSON! ALL EPIC AWESOMENESS OF WINGED BIRD KIDS GOES TO JAMES PATTERSON!!!! 
Okay, now that we have that out of the way I can go all author on you amd move on. :]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

••CREDITS••
(if you haven't read them up there)

ALL CREDITS TO MAXIMUM RIDE GO TO JAMES PATTERSON! EVERY CHARACTER EXCEPT FOR STACIA(and a few other characters of mine) GOES TO JAMES PATTERSON! ALL EPIC AWESOMENESS OF WINGED BIRD KIDS GOES TO JAMES PATTERSON!!!!  

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now that we're all credited and explained...why don't we move on to the story, eh? Okay. Let's do this.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SHADOW FLIGHT
SCHOOL'S IN SESSION

By The Angel of Death

~*~*~

______CHAPTER 1______

Lets get some things straight, before we leap into my story, okay? 1) Ive never done this before, so sorry if it's hard to understand. 2) Some information isn't appropiate for people under the age of 10 and 3) As soon as you read this book, you become a part of the experiment. Max told me that when what seams like forever ago, and now I'm telling you. DON'T PUT THIS BOOK DOWN! Now, hopefully now that we're clear, I can start. 

A whitecoat came to my cage door and opened it up. I replayed my plan over and over again in my head. The whitecoat's rough hands reached in. When i recoiled out of his reach he grabbed my hair and I screamed as he pulled me forward. "Come on Experiment 19!" the whitecoat snarled. That's my name. Experiment 19. Or at least that's what the whitecoats call me. Because I'm an experiment. Like a lab rat. 
    "I have a name!" I snarled angrily. He didn't reply, just held out his hand for me to grab and crawl out of my cage and follow him to the lab for some other sick and twisted test to be done on me like a good little experiment. But I'm NOT a good little experiment. So I edged to the end of my cage and took a quick glance around the small room I was in. Cages lined the wall--they were stacked on the ground and on the counter and on shelves. There were sick looking mutants in most of them. The mutant who had been in the cage next to me--he was a failed experiment, he was supposed to be cross-bred with a fish but the DNA transport had gone terribly wrong, leaving him mute, with scales all over him, a few sickly hairs on the top of his bald head and human eyes. Anyway, he was gone, like planned. Probably having a test done on him, so my plan would work fine...if I could get past the Eraser standing a little ways off. Erasers--the bloodthirsty mix of human and wolf. They morphed into a werewolf kinda animal and are bred to kill. This one looked like a male supermodel. Actually they all do. Deciving, but I think that's the point.
     I had trained myself fighting moves from watching the Erasers, and I decided I knew enough to be able to stun the Eraser long enough to dash out the door...the problem was did I have enough strength? 
     "Come here." The whitecoat coaxed. I glared at him and swallowed, but the spit caught in my throat and made me cough. it's now or never I leaped forward and tackled the whitecoat, making us both fall on the floor. The mutants around us stared in shock and so did the eraser, but only for a second. Suddenly he wasn't beautiful anymore, he was an ugly, creepy werewolf.
      I planted a punch on the whitecoat's face and scrambled to my feet. The eraser lunged but I was quicker and dodged, then dashed past him. He extended a claw and it tore into my side and ripped my hospital gown. I screached in pain but kept running. There was NOTHING, no pain, no suffering and no sympathy that could stop me from escaping this hellhole.
      A shout came from the mutant room and a whitecoat suddenly stepped out in front of me, who had a thick needle in her hand. Satation. I don't think so. I slid under her and started off again. There were now alarms blaring. I took a left and then a right. I could sence maybe 10 to 20 life forms behind me, and most of them were erasers. All of them were bad news. I took a sharp diagnal left and leaped for an unconcious mutant. I glanced back and noticed he was dead. And he was the fish kid. Tears stung my eyes as I felt sympathy. 
     no. No sympathy can stop you from FREEDOM!!! I snarled to myself and turned back forward. I burst through a door and into a small yard. Just like I planned. I shot forward and almost buckled because of the gash on my side. I cried out in pain but kept going. There was a small cage not too far away, but I had to be quick. I dashed faster, pushing myself dispite my side which was now dripping blood.
     "GET EXPERIMENT 19!" a whitecoat screamed. "SHOOT IT IN THE FOOT OR SOMETHING!" another yelled.
      Not on my watch I thought. 
     Oh wait--there's one more thing you should know...you've noticed I'm pretty human, right?....
     Wrong.
     You see, every experiment here has mixed DNA...which means I do too. What am I mixed with, you ask?
     Well they inhansed me with the ability to talk to any bird, talk to people in their minds, and oh, right, I'm only 98% human. 
     WHAT?! Your only 98%?! Well what's the other 2%?! you might think. Oh, well I'm gonna let you figure that out yourself. 
     I leaped off the cage and up into the air. Suddenly, two gingery colored feathered expandes shot out of my back. White flecks decorated the end feathers and a milky brown edge gave it some personality. I beat down with the two wings, they were about 13 feet in length and gave me enough momentum to shoot 40 feet into the air...higher...higher... Suddenly a red dot shone in my eye. A sight. "Oh no you don't." I growled, "I came too far to get shot!" I shot upward but the bullet grazed my ankle. 
     "HOLY [insert any cuss word of your choice here]" I screamed and buckled. (by the way if you haven't figured it out yet I'm 2% bird) my wings tucked but I squinted and unfurrled my wings and soared off, my scarlet blood dripping off my ankle and thigh. 
     But that didn't matter right now. 
     I was free.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thank you for reading! Please comment! ^^ more chapters are on the way!
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Flight~School's In Session~(a maxride story)(chapter 1 is up!)   ~Shadow Flight~School's In Session~(a maxride story)(chapter 1 is up!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Nice job, Stacia. :D
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Flight~School's In Session~(a maxride story)(chapter 1 is up!)   ~Shadow Flight~School's In Session~(a maxride story)(chapter 1 is up!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:41 pm

thank you golden! :) Im really excited about this.
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Flight~School's In Session~(a maxride story)(chapter 1 is up!)   ~Shadow Flight~School's In Session~(a maxride story)(chapter 1 is up!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Shadow Flight~School's In Session~(a maxride story)(chapter 1 is up!)
Page 1 of 1