Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

high schools

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

high schools Empty
PostSubject: high schools   high schools I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:48 pm

so open enrollment just started, and I'm applying to like my favorite school. the graduation requirements for a 4-year college is we have to have 8 learning units of LA, 8 units of Math, 6 units of science, 6 units of social studies, and 2 units of the same language

so I'm asking if these classes would be good for freshman year, I have 2 classes each core subject, one for first semester and one for second semested

LA-
Shakespeare
Public Speaking

Math-
Geometry A
Algebra 1A

Science-
Physics A (prerequisite- Geometry A)
Engineering (prerequisite- Algebra 1A) or Marine Biology

Social Studies-
Philosophy
Intro to Psychology

Language-
ASL 1A
ASL 1B

are these good classes? or would they be too hard for a freshman.
Back to top Go down
Nickolas Imura

Nickolas Imura

high schools Empty
PostSubject: Re: high schools   high schools I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:07 pm

would recommend lower classes that are easy to learn and required by your school or districts curriculum. I'm sure that you have to do some Health classes of some kind, as well as smaller Social studies and Science.

Go with something like Biology for science instead of something that high. I am a Senior in Highschool and I struggled with that class when I took Physics. Start small, then get bigger.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down

high schools
Page 1 of 1