Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Anna Lark vs. High School

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Anna Lark vs. High School Empty
PostSubject: Anna Lark vs. High School   Anna Lark vs. High School I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:19 pm

Chapter 1
Invisibility

High school, the brilliant idea to shove all teenagers into one building and see if the proceed to torment each other. That's how I see it. There are the popular kids. Don't ask me how they're popular, seeing as they have no talents except cheerleading and sports. The jocks, cheerleaders, and the rich, "Daddy!" kids, I wish I went to a school like my mom's, where popularity was based on niceness, can you believe it?
There are more slots in this hell of course. Almost populars, the prissy girly girls, and the guys in saggy skinny jeans. Most of them have no talent either. Then there are regulars, I was one when I first came to this school district in 6th grade, until I shoved a guy out of my way at a dance and people called me a violent slut. Regulars have an okay life, they aren't mega unpopular so the populars ignore them. Sometimes they even snag a spot in the Almost Populars. Then Nerds, they are said to have the worst time in school. Well, theirs is bad. Some of them aren't real nerds but they're just too unpopular to go anywhere else. They're the bullied ones. You'd think I'd fit into this category, but nope. We have one more on out list. I'm an Invisible. Invisibles are not even on the food chain of High School. We're like an unknown group of unpopulars. Normally, we're the ones with talent. My best friend Gwen has been going to the New York Academy of Ballet or something like that every summer since 7th grade. But does anyone care about that? NO!
My name is Anna Lark. I know, why was I cursed with a too short name? Gwen's name is perfect. Gwen Markinson. Perfect names usually mean short first names and long last names. Well, my name wasn't always Anna, but I hated Katherine so much that my mother let me legally change it. I love Anna, just hate Lark. But, I'm getting off topic. All of these categories apply to who you hang out with, where you sit at lunch, and what clubs you're in. I hang out with other Invisibles, not because of the food chain, but because their the only sane, normal people at this prison. Gwen, Jack, Gracie, Carter, and Robin. Their my best and only friends. We all sit at the table in the corner of the cafeteria. And we're all in the Art Club and Drama Club. You would think Drama Club would be cool? Well, when Invisibles are the first to join, not so much.

~All I've writen for now, tell me what you think!~
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com

Anna Lark vs. High School
Page 1 of 1