Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Now What? (Anna)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:44 pm

I looked at Brendon. I went into the cabin and sat on a random bunk, panting. I looked into his eyes. "Brendon, I'm sorry about what happened. I get it and I understand. It's just I...kinda like you too," I said in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:48 pm

I smiled. That was the best news I had heard all day. "Really? You do?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:55 pm

I looked at Brendon and nodded. "Yes, I do," I told him softly. I went over to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:57 pm

I had never felt more happy in my life. She liked me back. She was kissing me. Yes! After it was over I said, " Man, I never thought this day would come." I pulled her back in for another kiss.

~after u post lets wait for calle~
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:18 am

Mackenzie
I finally got the courage to knock on the door of the Ares Cabin. There was no answer, so I decided to walk in to the Cabin. Brendon was probably the only one there.
I gasped when I saw what I saw. Brendon and Willow were kissing. That had gone kind of fast.
"You-you- What about Damon?!" I practically screamed in my shock.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:29 am

I pulled apart quickly. Mackenzie saw us. Oh crap. Yeah, now what about Damon. I had forgetten about him. I lookeddown. "I-I don't know," I said.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:39 am

I wanted to slap myself. Mackenzie had walked in at the very wrong moment twice. "Mackenzie.......I'm sorry. We can still be friends." I mumbled. I didn't really get how that would work but that is what you're supposed to say after you break up with someone.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:51 am

Damon
I quietly followed them to the aress cabin. glacing trough the window i watched with wide eyes as brendon and willow kissed. the door opened and closed and Mackenzie had shouted at them. I felt hurt. I puched the door as i walked by. "keep her. see if i care." i muttered under my breath.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:54 am

"What was that?" I asked staring at the door. Oh no. Damon had seen. That was the shadow I had seen. "Oh no. Damon." I repeated out loud.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:00 am

I heard a a slam on the door. I sat on one of the beds. This sucked. This sucked. This sucked. "Damon," I muttered under my breath. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:20 am

Damon

i walked to the woods. 'gods how stupid could i be. brendon was looking at willow like that since the ampitheater.' i thought. With a roar of fury i drew my dagger and threw it at a rock. it bounced off with a ping and sparks.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:30 am

I looked at everyone. "I'll be right back," I said. I walked out of the cabin and followed Damon. "Damon," I whispered. He threw his dagger at a rock. I winced.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:45 am

Damon

i ran my hands threw my hair. "tell me." i said. "well me what i did do wrong." i turned to face her. "what did i do." i whispered
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:47 am

I looked down. "No you didn't. I just like you both okay. Maybe I'll just choose neither of you," I said. I looked down at my feet. Stupid, stupid.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Damon

I walked over to her. i put my hands on her waist and kissed her. " i did promise right." i said softly. some branches cracked under someone's foot.I ran over and pcked up my dagger. I turned on the spot and got ready to throw it when brendon came in.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:21 pm

I was holding back tears. "I knew it. You were just being nice. You two have a great time." I said walking away slowly.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:08 pm

Mackenzie
Since I was the only one left in the Cabin, I followed Brendon back to the forest. I saw tears in his eyes. I felt them like they were mine. After all, I had just walked in on basically the same thing. Damon was holding Willow. This was turning into a very interesting day.

Last edited by Calle_of_the_Rainbow on Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Willow Janes
I bowed my head. Now what? If I choose either of them, they would be hurt. Maybe I should just join the hunt. No one would get hurt. I backed away. "I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Again, I could have gone along to get along in life. I could dated Mackenzie and let Willow and Damon be together. I also couldn't. I liked Willow a lot. I thought of letting a monster beat me in battle so that everything would be fine. No. "Willow.......go with Damon. He made the first move." I forced myself to say. Mackenzie wasn't so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:10 pm

Willow Janes
I looked at Brendon. I had no idea what to do. We were in the middle of a forest when a battle was going on. I opened my mouth to say somethingwhen two deep growls came from the trees. I went to grab my ring but found it missing. I cursed under my breath. Two hellhounds came from the trees. They were huge. I glared at the monsters. Frost danced on my fingertips.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:17 pm

I flipped the page of my notebook and my sword appeared. I slashed at the hell-hounds. One leaped for Mackenzie but I caught his attention. It charged at me. My sword missed. He pushed me to the ground. He clawed my chest. I thought I was about to die until.................
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Damon
i cursed under my breath for being so stupid. "charge." i cried. I threw my dagger at the nearest one and it blew up. I drew my bow and and aimed at the one on brendon. the arrow sprang form the string and embeddet itself in the hide and watched the monster dissolve. Anger still filled my face. "stupid mutts." i snarled.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Willow Janes
I looked at Damon. I went over and hugged him. "Thank you," I told him. I pulled away. Now what? I sighed and ran a hand through my black hair.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:29 pm

I couldn't believe that it had been Damon. I got back up. "Thanks bro." I replied. I looked at Willow and Mackenzie again. Damon had just saved him. How could he say he still wanted to date Willow?

~im so confuzzled. i hav no idea where this is going.~
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:36 pm

OCC: neither do i

[color=brown] Damon
"Not a problem." I said. I scrathed my head,assecing the problem. "well those hellhounds wont be te last ones shadow traveling behind our lines."[/color]

Last edited by Pianoman on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Now What? (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now What? (Anna)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next