Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The carnival! {Anna}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The carnival! {Anna} Empty
PostSubject: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:34 pm

The carnival! {Anna} 8b9df2d32d
JUSTUS~JAMES~FLYNN
"I'm crazy... crazy awesome."
Justus walked to the edge of camp waiting for Anna. In his pocket where about twenty bucks, give or take a few. His hair was neatly combed although he wasn't formally dressed. In shorts and a t-shirt he stood waiting for her. the fun would only begin when she arrived.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:32 pm

I walked up in a blue t-shirt and jeans, and also a light blue sweater. In my sweater pocket was some money. I wasn't sure how much. I headed over to Justus. "hey Justus!" I said as I came up to him.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:36 pm

~What do you think of Justus? His picture anyway...~
JUSTUS~JAMES~FLYNN
Justus smiled walk slung his arm over Anna's shoulder. "Ready? The carnival is about a half a mile down the road." he said smiling. "What do you want to do first? There is so much to do there." Justus asked smiling at Anna
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:38 pm

~I think he's hot.~

I gave him a little hug then thought a moment. "I don't know..." I said thoughtfully then smiled. "We can just explore first... Find something really fun to do."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:43 pm

~Me too!!! I wish I knew what Anna looked like, I only have my mind image~
JUSTUS~JAMES~FLYNN
Justus smiled. "Of course, explore first!" he said smiling The carnival lights flashed in the distance. You could see the farris wheel from where they stood. "Wanna go on the ferris wheel?" he asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:46 pm

~I can try to find something...~

I smiled a little and my blue eyes sparkled. "Sounds fun!" I replied. "Just so long as we're together!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:49 pm

~You don't have to if you don't want to~
JUSTUS~JAMES~FLYNN[/b]
Justus smiled. "Great because we are here!" he said looking up at all the lights and sounds. "Where to first? Or where to explore?" Justus said correcting himself.

Last edited by Moon on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:54 pm

"How about we ride the Ferris wheel, and plan it out from up there," I suggested. It sounded like a good plan. From up there we ought to be able to see everything.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:56 pm

JUSTUS~JAMES~FLYNN
Justus nodded and they went in line for the ferris wheel. The line was short, but would take five minutes or so before they would be on it. "I got the tickets." he said breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:00 pm

"Alrighty!" I said grinning. I took his hand and smiled. "This is gonna be a great second date." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:01 pm

JUSTUS~JAMES~FLYNN
Justus smiled kindly at Anna. The ticket man took their tickets and showed them to their seat. Justus set his arm around Anna and waited for the ride to star. When it did it jolted forward and almost sent them off the ride. "Whoa!" Justus said jolting forward, then balancing the seat back out.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:27 am

I gasped in shock as I almost fell off the ride. "Wow. They need to fix that." I said. I sighed and scooched closer to Justus.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:47 pm

JUSTUS~JAMES~FLYNN
Justus nodded in agreement. "This place is huge, we could spend a week just finding everything!" he commented. The ride stopped in order for more people to get on. Then the jolt started the ride again. "Ugh, that was fun..."Justus said grunting as the ride started.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:07 pm

"grrrr... I'm making a complaint when we got off," I said. A Ferris wheel ought to be romantic and fun. This was just scary... Scary with a great view. "But still... Look at that view.."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:02 pm

JUSTUS~JAMES~FLYNN
Justus smiled. "I think I have the best view right here..." he said looking at Anna and smiling kindly. Even if the ride was messed up, being with Anna was all he wanted. The ride stopped and they stepped out.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:41 pm

"Thanks," I said blushing slightly. I stepped off the ride and headed for the worker. After I made my complaint I came back. "Where to next?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:15 pm

JUSTUS~JAMES~FLYNN
Justus shrugged. "Explore?" he offered. Justus placed his arm around Anna and looked out on the vast carnival. He watched as other guys stared at Anna. Justus simply shot them a look back and they stopped staring.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:42 pm

I smiled a little. "Okay... Lets head this way." I suggested heading deeper into the carnival.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:51 am

JUSTUS~JAMES~FLYNN
Looking at where they were headed Justus saw all of the carnival games. Most, if not all were rigged, wasn't that how carnivals are? "Games up ahead, rides to our left, cotton candy to our right." he said. Justus wasn't hungry, but cotton candy isn't a thing you turn down.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:14 am

"Okay then.. We could grab some cotton candy then check out the rides," I decided. I didn't like carnival games. They were impossible to win... Plus rides were fun.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:44 pm

JUSTUS~JAMES~FLYNN
Justus nodded and walked over to the cotton candy vendor. "Cotton candy please." he said looking up at the vendor. "Okay two dollars kid." the vendor said handing Justus the bag of food. He paid and walked back to Anna. After opening in the bag Justus offered it to Anna. "Ladies first." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:59 am

"Thanks," I said taking some cotton candy. I put some in my mouth,"mmm..." then headed towards the rides.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:05 pm

JUSTUS~JAMES~FYLNN
Justus smiled and grabbed a handful of Cotton candy for himself. "Which ride do you want to go on?" he asked Anna. There were so many types of rides. One labeled the Hurricane spun around and went up 50 feet at the same time. Another the Scrambler spun around like an eggbeater. There was the Starship 2000 that spun so fast you can defy gravitiy in it. There was the Spider that went at an angle and spun the individual seats around. Lots of rides...

Last edited by Princess Moon on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:33 pm

I thought for a moment then pointed at the Starshiper 2000. "lets ride that one." I said and headed towards it.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:05 am

~these are rides at my carnival. I <3 starship!!~
JUSTUS~JAMES~FYLNN
Justus smiled and pulled out twotickets from his pocket. "Okay starship 2000 it is. I can't wait to float upsidedown." he said with a smirk. Justus handed the carny the tickets and led Anna inside. He stoped at one of the seats. Music was blaring loudy inside the ride, soif Anna said anything he wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The carnival! {Anna}   The carnival! {Anna} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The carnival! {Anna}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next