Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Now What? (Anna)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Now What? (Anna) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:39 pm

Willow Janes
I looked at both of them. I looked at Brendon. "Look, Mackenzie really likes you. You should stay with her. I don't want to mess up what you have with her," I told him. I looked down at my feet.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:42 pm

I looked at Willow. I almost okay but something stopped me. "I'm leaving." I walked off toward the archway. I dropped my sword. Maybe I could lead a normal life. I just couldn't stay any longer.

~im making a topic off campus if anyone wants to respond!!!~
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:46 pm

"I should go after him." I said. 'maybe i can convince him to stay.' i though.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Willow Janes
I looked down at my feet. I did this. It didn't matter who I choose, either one would be mad. I looked at Damon. "Okay" I told him. I nodded.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:47 pm

Mackenzie

I looked at Willow. "Thanks for what you said. But, it's obvious that Brendon doesn't love me. The only person he loves is you. Bye," I choked back tears when I said "loves is you". I turned as I felt tears roll down my cheeks. I ran, and ran, and ran. All the way to the Athena Cabin without looking back. I hoped to never have to come out again.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now What? (Anna)   Now What? (Anna) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now What? (Anna)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2