Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Why Turtle doens't really want to date again until after high school even though most of you probably don't care or have heard this story already (Self Harm TW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Turtle

Turtle

Why Turtle doens't really want to date again until after high school even though most of you probably don't care or have heard this story already (Self Harm TW) Empty
PostSubject: Why Turtle doens't really want to date again until after high school even though most of you probably don't care or have heard this story already (Self Harm TW)   Why Turtle doens't really want to date again until after high school even though most of you probably don't care or have heard this story already (Self Harm TW) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:15 pm

I had a boyfriend for about two weeks in June and it was cute and we made out a lot but then I realized I had no feelings for him so we broke up

About a month later I found out I he was in to cutting and he would probably have asked me to do that if I stayed with him and also that he had pretty much lied about everything about himself and I like to think I'm over it but I don't trust myself as much anymore so don't really know
Back to top Go down

Why Turtle doens't really want to date again until after high school even though most of you probably don't care or have heard this story already (Self Harm TW)
Page 1 of 1