Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11

Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:54 pm

" It wouldn't be that hard. Most of the time they do thier own thing." I say
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:59 pm

"Yeah, but you gotta feed them and stuff like that... it's probably a lot tougher for someone like me..." I say with mild discomfort
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:07 pm

ooc; 3rd person

bic; Ziva looked down. " Oh." Was all she said. In her mind's eye she saw Terry with a pet like a golden retiever evan if it wasn't her frist choice as a pet. " Well you could always ask for help." I say
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:10 pm

He listened as the two talked, and then cleared his throat, reminding them he was here.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:15 pm

I look up. " Uhh sorry. " I say to the the other boy. I shift my weight. My face was most likely to be bright red.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:03 pm

"Oh uh..." I coughed uncomfortably, "Sorry... I kind of just got caught up in the moment, you know. Didn't mean to ignore you, heck I know what that's like."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:56 pm

I laughed. "No Problemo."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:51 pm

" Yeah me two." I mumble.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Adam's presence suddenly made me remember why I was here. I shot upwards, clutching the lighter. "Oh man, oh man, oh man... if I don't do this, I'm a coward, if I do this I'm in trouble... I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if a don't..."
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:36 pm

Sarah appears in the shadows. "Evereyone'll be damned regardless," She says in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:13 pm

I once again slowly approach the field when I hear a female voice beside me, "Hunh? I mean yeah..." I hesitantly grip my lighter, "But which one is worse? Being hated by your elders, or being hated by your friends..."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:18 pm

I looked at him. "I wouldn't hate you if you didn't do it. I mean...so what, it's just a stupid dare..."
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:47 pm

"No, but it's more than that!" I yell out, almost uncharacteristically. I stop.
What am I doing? I mean, I'm not a bad kid, I don't want to do this... but this might be a chance of finally being accepted by my peers. A chance to finally be... I dunno, maybe kinda popular?
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:00 pm

I stood there, waiting for him to do something. I debated in my head if I would stop him if he made the wrong decision.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:03 pm

I clutched the lighter tighter battling with my thoughts. Did I really need to be popular? I mean... I had friends, I wasn't a complete loser or anything...
My head is starting to hurt...
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:06 pm

I still stood there, watching him. I kept silent.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:51 pm

I stand up exsited. " What if you did half of the dare.You burn only a leaf and say that I friend of mine rebulit it." I say
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:10 pm

I looked at her. "Good idea," I said.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:11 pm

My head shoots upwards, "Th-that's a great idea Ziva! I could hug you... but I can't really tell where you are... hehehe" I say, grinning, "Anyway, can anyone pass me a leaf or a bush or just some random part of a strawberry plant?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:16 pm

" Here and huh thanks " I say putting a leaf in his hand blushing.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:23 pm

I switch on the lighter and feel the burst of flame as the leaf in my hand disintegrated to ashes. Shaking my hand to cool it off (I'm pretty sensitive to heat... actually just like... my sense of feeling is sensitive. Must come with only having 4 senses), I grin, "So... uh... now that that's over. What should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:27 pm

I laughed. "Maybe we should get out of here, first thing," I said.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:19 pm

" He's right." I say
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:01 pm

"Oh... yeah, that might be a smart idea." I laugh awkwardly, "Errr... anyone got a place in mind where we could go?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:09 pm

I think. " Mess hall?" I say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next