Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11

Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open ) Empty
PostSubject: Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open )   Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:07 pm

I creep up to the cabin door. Gods what did I get myself into, I think. I set the mango done then the note. The note said, This is for the hottest.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open )   Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:12 pm

Lily walks in the Aphrodite cabin and smiles, "You know if you keep playing that joke on my siblings they won't fall for it anymore," She says.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open )   Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:34 pm

" Ok then well bye." I say backing away. Crap! I got caught.,I think
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open )   Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:23 pm

Lily just smiles and waves.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open )   Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:30 pm

" Oh by the way don't tell any one about this. The other part of the dare confess later on." I say
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open )   Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:57 pm

"Don't worry," Lily says, "I won't."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open )   Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:13 pm

" Thanks." I say and leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open )   Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open ) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:13 pm

I'd onyl ever fallen once for the 'golden manga' crap and I was twelve then. Not gonna work this time. Even then I hadn't believed I was the hottest, anyway so I didn't fight for it. Could be funny if they see me with the award for the hottest and go nuts... hmmm... I might have to see what happens. I eyed the shiny-painted fruit wondering if I should or I'sd hget killed in the crossfire once they all start sissy-fighting...
Back to top Go down
Katrina Fabenclawe

Katrina Fabenclawe

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open )   Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open ) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:54 pm

I walked up, seeing a golden mango in hand with a note attached. "Were you going to watch them fight over the mango?" The one holding the mango nodded, I think. I shrugged. "Wait. One question. Why a mango? Why not a golden apple, like from that special tree, Zeus'? Not that I don't like mangos, of course."
Back to top Go down
http://holy-cheez.webs.com
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open )   Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open ) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:03 pm

~No power playing please :) I fixed it, but try not to control other's charries~
Back to top Go down
Volume

Volume

Location : In a place where the mountain meets the moon and the stars shine

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open )   Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:10 pm

I walk into the cabin and see the mango and think I had better move that don't know if any were going to fall for it anyway so i decide to stay and watch the golden mango waiting for action
Back to top Go down
http://musicloverslikeme.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open )   Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dare: Golden Mango Madness ( open )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: