Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:44 pm

I swallowed my nervousness as I approached the Strawberries Fields. Gods, why couldn't they have given me something easy like... I dunno, wearing a dress or something? What kind of dare was "burning down the strawberry fields"/ I'm going to be in such worlds of trouble, I mean, if Mr. D finds out this was me.
I don't even want to think about it.

I fumble through my pocket until a feel a metallic square and I pull the lighter out. I flip open the lid, remembering the instructions I was given before going on my... mission. Okay, now feel for a slightly ridged lever and push.

Instantly, I feel heat at the very tip of my thumb. Damn it, is it supposed to be this hot?! I feel the metallic lighter slip through my finger as I drop it in shock. Crap!

I get on my knees and feel around the ground trying to find the lighter again. How am I supposed to complete my dare if I don't even have anything to make a fire with?
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:52 pm

I appeared from the shadows, watching a boy fumble around the ground for something.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Crawling around on my knees, I grope the ground feeling for the lighter when I feel my head bump against something. "Damn trees..." I mutter, grabbing at the trunk. Though... to be honest, most tree trunks weren't this fleshy or warm.
"I'm grabbing a person... aren't I...?" I say regretfully.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:56 pm

I laughed. "I would say so." I whispered jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:59 pm

"Uhh... sorry dude..." I mutter. I stand up and wipe the dirt off my hands and knees. "Say man, did you see a lighter around here somewhere? I kinda need it for something."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:00 pm

I raised an eyebrow, and held out a metallic lighter. "Have fun burning the field." I said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:07 pm

"What?! Wh-who said I was burning the field?" I start panicking, "Ummm... You're not going to... you know... tell anyone are you? ... Anyway... Uh... do you have my lighter or what?"

OOC;; Terry is blind, so he doesn't know that Adam has the lighter.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:09 pm

OOC: K

BIC: I laughed. "Don't worry, I won't tell on you." I pressed the lighter into his hand. "Here ya go, you better hurry though."
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:14 pm

The cool metal rested comfortably in my hand one again. I flicked open the lid once again, only to close it again a few seconds later.
"Do you... do you think maybe people will figure out it's me? Oh man... what if I get into trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:15 pm

I smiled. "I'll help. Don't worry, they won't find out it's you. No offense, but blind, little Terry would be thier last suspect."
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:24 pm

"Uhhh... Did you just call me little... I mean, nevermind... now's not the time for this, hahaha." I laugh nervously, without enthusiasm. I flip open the lighter and press the swtich. Feeling the heat at the tip of my fingers, I control myself and walk towards the field, feeling for any nearby plant that I could burn.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:25 pm

I watched as he felt around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:43 am

Wandering down to the strawberry fields I see 2 demigods. They are whispering together. As I get closer I see one of them is holding a lighter. "Hey, you guys burning the field. Can I help?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:16 pm

I looked over quickly. "Um..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:25 pm

"I wanna help too!We won`t tell anyone!" I say, hearing Xavier ask Adam and Terry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:07 pm

Dang! I think I may have inadvertantly ruined thier dare. "Urm... no. I don't think they'll want us kicking about, getting in the way." I flashed a quick look at the worried boys. "Anyway I'm sure there's nothing going on." I turned sharply and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:54 pm

Shocked by the sudden interruption of... I dunno, someone, I close the lighter's lid and back away from the strawberry fields.
"I... don't really think I can go through with this man..." I hang my head, "I mean, not to sound like a wimp or nothing, but, you know, two people have already seen me, and well. Ughhh man. I am such a wimp."

I slump to the ground and start to hug my knees.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:27 pm

I see Terry hugging his knees I go over and sit next to him. " Are you ok Terry?" I say
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:54 pm

I hear a familiar voice next to me, "Oh hey Ziva... I'm... uh. I guess I'm okay. I was playing Dare and I mean. Well... they dared me to burn down the strawberry field." I fiddled with my pant leg, "I just don't think I can go through with it, you know?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:09 pm

" Don't Terry. If Mr. D was to find out that it was you then hi'll make your life miserable." I say. Sara came walking over and laid down. I grab Terry's wrist and place it on her back. " here. Rub back like this." I say guiding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:37 pm

"I know... I know..." I mutter, "But you know, if I don't do this, everyone's gonna think I'm some coward or something, you know?"

I felt Ziva's hand grab wrist as I felt a furry texture underneath my hands, "Uhh... wh-what is this I'm touching?" I ask hesitantly.

OOC;; I'm not too sure what Sara is but I'm kinda guessing she's a dog.
I COULD BE WRONG THOUGH hahaha >u>;;
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:49 pm

ooc; Acually Sara is a pot belly pig but you were close!

Bic; " My pet pig." I say. " This is Sara." I say smiling
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:35 pm

"Wow you've got a pet pig," I say, with a tone of amazement, "I didn't know that was possible." I rub my hand on the pig's back comfortably.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:41 pm

I laugh. " Yeah, I think pigs make much better pets than any thing. I mean they are smarter than dogs or at least as smart as a dog." I say. I relize I still had hold of Terry's hand and let go blushing like crazy. My face felt as if it was on fire.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:47 pm

"Hunh... I didn't really know that. But I guess you learn something everyday, hahaha." I feel Ziva let go of my hand, but don't really question it further, "I kinda wish I had a pet, but I'd have trouble taking care of it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]   Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dare: Through the Fire and Flames [OPEN]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next