Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

and he Fell Flames (-open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

and he Fell Flames (-open) Empty
PostSubject: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:52 pm

and he Fell Flames (-open) Joshap10

Josh looked down at the note for the hundreth time. He was furious not only did they trick him, give him a gaint egg, but they sent him on a wild goose hunt through north amercia till he finally got to the center of a forest. Looking through the trees he seen something glint in the sun light. A sign stood in the middle of the forset. "Camp Half Blood?" He said quitly to himself.

Moving towards the sign he felt a warm sense of confort elope him as soon as he passed under it. Like a ding on a GPS telling you, you're here. A frown set onto his face as he stared at the tree as a large sleeping dragon colied around it. He loved to hear about dragons but up to a month ago he thought they were a tale. Looking at the scars that littered his hand he sighed. Taking the bag off his shoulder he sat it on the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Lindy ][ Hecate ][ 15

and he Fell Flames (-open) Michel13

"Welcome to Camp Half Blood," I said with a slight smile. I was leaning against a tree, holding out my hand. I watched as a little flame danced on my palm, and then melted into my skin. "I'm Lindy, by the way," I said with a smile to the stranger. I was surprised at my friendliness. I didn't usually enjoy partaking in conversations with strangers, so I guess this was a rare occasion.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Josh jumped slghty as he heard a voice behind him. Not anwsering her for a moment he fumbled aroun pulling the warm egg from his bag. Holding it up towards her he anwsered in a slight malice. "Explain to me, what this is."

In his mind if theres a address to the middle of no where and someone is there to welcome him someone is guilty. A light scowl hardened his features and the wind blew straight into his face pushing the hair out of his eyes reavaling the muticolored almost harvest themed. The warm gaint egg in his hand shoke some.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:19 pm

"That, my friend is a Dragon egg," I said, answering his question. I was a little surprised, as I hadn't seen a dragon egg in some time. "Might want to keep that thing a safe distance away from you when it hatches," I said, as I noticed it started to shake. Who knew how dragons would react when they hatched? I took my wand out of my boot, being cautious. I eyed the egg carefully.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Josh watched with a hint of shock as she told him it was a dragon egg, he knew that but to hear someone tell him made it all more real. Setting the egg on the ground. "What do I do with it? Turn it in for a prize or somthing. Oh and what about this?" He pulled out the note and walked over towards her leaving the egg on its on. The wand seemed alittle odd to him but so did the dragon. Handed the note to her in his scar clade arm he studyed the shiving egg.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:07 pm

"Judging by this note, I'm guessing he, or she, is your new pet," I said, as I read this note. I thought for a moment, and remembered something my Aunt had taught me. "I-I think I could hatch it. But first, it needs warmth," I said. I went behind a tree, and pulled out the blanket I keep for my late nights in the woods. I approached the egg, and wrapped the rather large blanket around it. I didn't care if it was summer, the normal heat would not provide enough to hatch the egg.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Watching her run out with a blanket seemed fairly normal to him for someone to camp out but as he looked around he noticed gleaming buildings far away and the dragon tied to a tree samed to stare at the egg like it was something great.

Josh ran a hand through his hair causing the burn scars on his up are to be exposed for a few seconds. "Well whoever sent me a dragon for a pet really knew my style." He said bitterly. He walked over to the egg and placed his hand on the top of the rough texture. The egg seemed to vibrate under his touch and he jerked his hand away fear it might do someting.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:41 pm

"Yeah, it looks about ready," I said. I watched it shake a little more, a little confused. "I've never seen one shake quite so much. It must be one special dragon," I observed. Looking back at the guy, I remembered I didn't even know his name. "So mind introducing yourself?," I asked a bit sarcastically.

I got down on my knees and studied the egg more carefully. I felt the top of the shell, and jerked my hand away as I felt it move a lot more than it should of been able to. "That's odd."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:55 pm

With a sideway's glance he rised a eyebrow at her demending yet scarcastic tone, "Josh Pittmen." He said sqauting down by the egg. A deep crack suddenly appered and in a loud pop the egg shell shattered. Out popped a small navy head. The scaley head blinked a few times before the eyes watched the two people in front of it. Josh stared at the ceature in awe. It was so weird yet almost cute, if it was slimy it might of even amitted it. Reaching out it let the dragon sniff his hand. "It's much cuter then it's evil mother."

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:55 am

"Well nice to meet you Josh," I said. I watched as the egg slowly hatched, and I was wowed. "Yeah, this dragon is definitely special," I muttered. I looked at it for what seemed like forever. I cautiously went out and let it sniff my hand. I held my wand in my other one, in case of anything bad happening. The dragon was truly amazing. I actually thought it was beautiful. A precious gift of life... No matter how slimy.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Josh keep his expression clear of emotains other then the awe he was in. Gold eyes blinked back at the couple. Then the dragon's mouth pulled up at the corners and Josh was swear it was grinning.

A faint smile broke into Josh's face but soon melted again. "You should tell me who you are." Looking straight at her his hair covered his eyes this time sept for a litle space one eye peered out.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:16 pm

"I believe I did. But I'll say it again. I'm Lindy Granger," I said with a smile. I moved some hair from my face, and looked back down at the dragon. "So, do you know anything about caring for dragons?," I asked.

I tried to remember some things my Aunt had taught me. She had a dragon, but I didn't think anything of it until I found out I was a demigod.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:05 pm

I shrugged. "No. I think they eat stuff... and breath fire, and fly?" He said with a frown. The little dragon licked its back with it's forked tounge. I looked up at Lindy. "Do you?" He asked his voice cracked. He looked back over the hills at the house like things. Unbeknowest to him a staff with two snakes wrapped around it flickered over his head.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:57 am

"I know some. My Aunt was a clear-sighted mortal and had a pet dragon. I lived with her for awhile before I came here," I said. My eyes widened as I saw what was above his head.

A caduceus.

"You're a son of Hermes."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:30 pm

Josh stared at her for a moment. "Son of a who?" Absolutely confused and slightly worried he looked up and seen the thing floating over his head. He tried to duck or move butit followed him like a wasp. "What is that?" He asked looking up even the baby dragon seemed to fouce on it. Yepp the lack of sleep in the past three days was working on him.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:17 pm

"Hermes. Messenger of the gods, the god of travelers, thieves, and such," I said. I listened as he asked me another question. "Well, you're being claimed by your dad," I said. I watched as the light died. I breathed in and out, slightly smiling. I looked back at the dragon, still smiling. I pointed my wand at the egg shells, and watched as they moved to the side, leaving the dragon on the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Josh tilted his head. "That greek dude? With the wings on his feet?" He shrugged. The dragon started trying to wiggle around only to trip up in the blanket and lay there in comfort. "So is that got something to do with the buildings?"
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:44 pm

"Yes, Greek," I said. I watched the dragon, admiring it's smal size. So cute. I faintly listened as he asked me a question. "Oh, um... What buildings?," I asked clueless. I felt the wind pick up, and I slightly shivered. Now that I was low on energy, I didn't have much heat in my body. I pulled my leather jacket on closer.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:50 am

He frowned and looked back over the forest and lake. Pointing his scarred hand towards the cabins. "Those buildings" he was pretty sure they were there.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:14 am

"Yes, those are the cabins of the Gods. Their kids stay there. I stay in that cabin," I said, pointing to cabin 15. I looked down at my boots, scratching off a piece of dirt on them. I looked back up at the dragon for a brief moment. Scratching the back of my neck, I looked to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:00 am

With a rare eyebrow raise he leaned down and grabbed the dragon. It was about the same weight as the egg and just as warm. The small hatchling just leaned its head over Josh's thick arms and watched. "Then lets go." His smile was soft almost shy. Josh rarely ever was excited and going a camp for the gods is pretty cool for a sixteen year old boy. Slidding his backpack on his shoulder he headed for the cabins. As he walked you could see he favored his left arm the one with the scars. He limped but walked like nothing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:55 pm

I followed him towards the cabins, holding my wand tightly. I was pretty tired by now, for only using that little bit of magic. I pinched myself several times to stay awake. I yawned a few times, and my eyelids drooped lower. Finally, after I pinched my arm for the last time, I felt wide awake. I noticed him slightly limping, and narrowed my eyes. Yup, he was limping.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:14 pm

One hand squeezing his leg as he walks, Josh kept a steady pace and looked straight ahead. "You OK back there?" He asked not even looking back to check. The dragon looked up at him tilting it's head to the side, wide amber eyes looked around itself and snuggled into the blanket. "Where excatly do I put it?" He asked Lindy.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:27 pm

"I guess you can take it in the cabin. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone, which I'm sure it won't," I replied. I looked around at my surroundings for a moment. A few campers were around. I looked at the dragon again, and smiled. It was cute, and a gift from a god. Pretty cool, if you asked me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and he Fell Flames (-open)   and he Fell Flames (-open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

and he Fell Flames (-open)
Page 1 of 1