Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E} Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E}   The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:32 pm

Release your life...

~GABRIEL RICHTER~

The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E} 8945cee12d

I vaulted over a rock and took out my weapon, the Combat Cross, I swung it to the right and the chain that was inside of it flew out and took out several monsters. I hissed at them, my fangs fully retracted and started to run again. I used one hand to vault over cover before taking my chain and swinging it into an Epsilon Agent on a horse. I was in a forest.. pretty sure it was somewhere in New York... or Canada. I swung my chain again and it ringed around another riders neck, breaking it and letting him fall to the ground. The chain retracted and I took the stake attatchment at the bottom to block an incoming sword thrust. I was blown back but I managed to get back up. I used my dark gauntlet to pjnch through a rider's chest, and he fell to the ground, dead. Three more riders circled me, damn Epsilon. I took my corss out and swung it overhead. I made a circular motion while swinging it. The chain wrapped around all of their necks and I pulled, breaking their necks and letting them smash into eachother. The chain retracted back into the cross and I started to suck their blood. Mmm. I finished eventually and wiped my face.
"Heh," I remarked to myself before ripping off one of their dogtags and putting it into my pocket.

Take your place inside the fire with me
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E}   The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:18 pm

The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E} Emo-gi12

D e l i l a h | K e n d a l l | R y d e r

I was walking through one of the biggest forests in New York. Every month or so I would sneak out of camp, attracting a monster or two to come and attack. I would always win and the camp never noticed. So I continued doing this for over a year. But, of course to day of all days, I run into serious trouble. I heard grunts and groans from a deeper part of the forest. I decided to check it out and see what was going down. I looked and saw a guy sucking other men's blood. I gasped in horror. I covered my mouth. I had gasped louder than expected..
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E}   The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:27 pm

Release your life...

~GABRIEL RICHTER~

I heard a gasp. I turned around so fast I was a blur. I smiled evilly but I didn't see an Epsilon symbol on the girls shirt. I gasped, putting a hand over my mouth. Uh, how am I supposed to explain this? Oh we're filming a Twilight movie? No. That won't work. I waved slightly and awkwardly. I don't talk, I am a selective mute. I cracked my neck. Errgh... Great mess you've gotten yourself in Gabriel. I swung my hood over my head, shrouding my face, and jumped twenty feet into the air into a tree.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E}   The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:36 pm

I looked up and saw him disappear into a tree. I looked forward again and blinked. He was gone. So I just thought of it as my imagination. Then I looked down and saw the bodies. I had gasped loudly again. Wait- did one of them just move? No...I looked again. It did move. It got up and looked at me with evil eyes I've never seen before. I wanted to run. But I won't. I got out my sword and dagger that formerly belonged to my mother and got in a battle stance.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E}   The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Release your life...

~GABRIEL RICHTER~

I saw the man get up. A fellow son of Ceres eh? Let him eat her... No... No no no. Don't do it Gabriel. You're saving people days are over. I tried to just let it happen but couldn't. Ah great. I jumped off of the tree and landed behind him. I made a Shhh symbol to the girl and tapped on the guys shoulder. He whipped around and I took the Combat Cross and used the stake to stab into him. A holy light enveloped us before he disappeared in a flash of light. I spit on the bones of him.
"Sorry bout that," I said, my old english accent present in the conversation.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E}   The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:00 am

I just stared at the guy in shock and amazement. Did I just see what just happened? I think I did. "No, no, it's fine.." I said sheathing my sword my keeping my dagger in hand. I had a hint of a British accent because of my dad. I had it most of the time but on some words it would really show. "I'm Delilah Ryder." I said.

The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E} 2v2t6i1
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E}   The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:06 am

Release your life...

~GABRIEL RICHTER~

I wiped the blood from my chin. Hm. My english accent was so thick, it almost sounded Irish. "Gabriel," I said, I never tell demi-gods my last name because they all hjeard of me. They sing songs about me at the campfire. I'm like a hero to them. If they only knew all the horrible things I have done.
"You look like one of my friends who died recently, a uh, Link Ryder," I said, I knew him very well. He traveled back in time to help me through my quest.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E}   The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:11 am

"Well, about that.." I said with a small laugh, my accent popping on 'about' and putting a hand behind my neck. "Link Ryder was my father." I said in sort of a mumble. I didn't like talking about it. I was so close to him, then all of a sudden; gone. The more I thought about it, the more I became depressed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E}   The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:42 pm

Release your life...

[center]~GABRIEL RICHTER~

"Oh, sorry for your loss," I said, my presence was incredibly mysterious, I've been told. I felt the embrace of death circling around me. I do not have time to lose. "I must be going," I said, feeling Zobek nearing.

~Rach, should we make another topic where Delilah is trying to find Gabriel and she does in the forest?~

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E}   The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:46 pm

"But where to?" I asked, walking a little closer to him. "If it's something with fighting, I wanna help!" I said a little excited. I liked battles. They were definitely my thing. I waited paitently for his answer.

~Yaaah~
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E}   The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:00 pm

Release your life...

~GABRIEL RICHTER~

"Sorry, I cannot," I said and vaulted off into the shadows of the forests of New York. I sprinted theough the forest at least going 30 mph, not looking back. I can tell... we are going to be meeting again. I jumped again and started to climb up a building, more like, running up it.

~Should Delilah be crushing on him?~

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E}   The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:04 pm

Gone? Like that? Oh heeell no. This is not going down like this. It's somewhat of a good thing I can control time. I concentrated and forwarded time for us to meet up again.

~He still kinda freaks her out.xD~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E}   The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of the Survivors. {R A C H I E}
Page 1 of 1