Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Life through my eyes (private to akex)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:21 pm

It's my life...

SAMUEL CHRISTIANSEN

Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 0a4ac204f7

I saw she was cold and took off my jacket and draped it over her. I was about to put my arm around her but half way though I stopped. I didn't want to make it awkward. I sat there, with jeans and a black sleeveless shirt, but I wasn't cold, wind seems to make me warm. I guess since I am the son of a minister of the sky. Hm.

And it's Now or Never.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:26 pm

Jena felt something drape over her shoulders. She looked at the object to see it was Sam's jacket. "Thanks..." Jena said with a shy smile. She was wondering if she was falling for Sam or not. "Aren't you cold? Really I'll be fine..." Jena said. 'now I just sound like an idoit, yay Jena!' she thought to herself. Okay it's official Jena has a crush.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:38 pm

It's my life...

SAMUEL CHRISTIANSEN

"Ah, no. Wind makes me warm," I said, it was getting dark now and the sunset was imminent. I looked while the sun started to set behind the sea. It was beautiful. It reminded me a lot of her. Mental Facepalm, I'm not supposed to think about her that way, it's obvious she doesn't feel the same way. I looked around, wow. Beautiful, yes it was. Yes it was.

And it's Now or Never.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:33 pm

~ I would've posted earlier but I was in my basement. The sirens went off!~

Jena nodded briefly and sat down on the sand digging her feet into it. She laughed a little remembering the days when she spent mights like this with her dad. Just sitting , doing nothing. Jena scolded herself for remembering happy times with her father. She was trying to despise him. Little butterflies floated around in Jena's stomach trying to think of something to say. What was there to say? "Hey Sam... this is going to make me sound like a total idiot..." she began taking a breath. "I uh... really like you..." Jena finished feeling the butterflies coming back.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:46 pm

It's my life...

SAMUEL CHRISTIANSEN

"R-Really?" I said eagerly, looking into her eyes. Then I turned away asnd looked down at the sand. I sounded a bit too eager then eh? Yeah... yeah I did. I tapped on the ground wandering of her answer. I really liked her as well and she knew it.

And it's Now or Never.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:37 am

JENA~LEE~DREW
Jena nodded, blushing slightly. "Yes..." she said looking up at him. Jena brushed her silky brown hair aside and out of her face. She couldn't place her finger on if he liked her or not. Judging by the sound of his voice he did. Then again boys are hard to read.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:23 pm

It's my life...

SAMUEL CHRISTIANSEN

"I also like you... a lot," I said, smiling slightly. I smiled at her but then turned away and looked at the sea. It was a good day. Better than I've had in weeks. Tomorrow, I would be training my butt off though. It will take forever to make up this time. Ugh, gonna be a long day tomorrow.

And it's Now or Never.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:28 pm

JENA~LEE~DREW
Jena smiled brightly. "I know..." she said with a blush. If Sam and her ever went on a date she hoped it would be different than other guys. Other guys only liked her because she was pretty, as if that is everything. Jena had a feeling Sam was different. At least she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:21 pm

It's my life...

SAMUEL CHRISTIANSEN

"So where do we go from here?" I asked her, smiling. It was now a bit dark. After curfew. I didn't care. I was with her. I did a little bit of a daring move and I took her hand in mine. Of course I am not a player, I don't have the looks for that... At all! Seriously not at all.

And it's Now or Never.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:30 pm

JENA~LEE~DREW
Jena's face turned redder once she felt the warmth of her hand in his. "I don't know... or really care right now. I'm good." she said leaning on his shoulder. "How 'bout you?" Jena asked looking up at Sam with her sparkling blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:19 pm

It's my life...

SAMUEL CHRISTIANSEN

"I guess this is where I ask you out?" I asked, smiling. I put my amr around her whie still holding her hand. I enjoyed the moment so much. Wow. Just... wow. Wasn't it amazing? No... No it was spectacular.

And it's Now or Never.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:05 am

JENA~LEE~DREW
Jena smiled brightly. "I think you just did and I say yes." she said still smiling. Jena closed her eyelids as to save this moment in her mind forever. She never wanted to forget this moment right here.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:35 am

It's my life...

SAMUEL CHRISTIANSEN

"Uh... yay!" I said, giving a small fist pump. I smiled. I gave her a kiss on the head before... just... just plain smiling. I closed my eyes and savored the moment while it lasted. Incredibly nice.... if you ask me.

And it's Now or Never.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:40 am

JENA~LEE~DREW
Jena smiled. She looked out on the water and saw the moon reflect against the crystal water. Wait the moon? How late was it?! she thought. Jena looked back up at Sam. No don't leave Jena...don't!! a voice in her head said. "It's getting late...oh well." Jena said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:47 pm

It's my life...

SAMUEL CHRISTIANSEN

"Oh it is... sad," I said, and smiled back at her. It was dark enough, I made the figures again except they were about five feet tall figures and they started to sword fight. It was a good show, and when they stabbed eachother, fireworks squirted out of their wounds. I smiled at them and then at her.

And it's Now or Never.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:51 pm

JENA~LEE~DREW
Jena smiled and looked up at him. Those brown eyes made her want to melt. Her instincts took over for a second and she kissed him. Jena only hoped he would kiss her back and not think she was to straight forward.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:42 pm

I was surpised, she kissed me. YAY! I held her close as I kissed her back, with a lot of passion. I'm not gonna tell her... but I think this is the first time I've ever kissed anyone, I hope I wasn't bad at it...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:08 pm

JENA~LEE~DREW
Jena pulled herself away and smiled. Her face was red, but so bright. "Wow... you're a really good kisser." Jena said smiling. She set a strand of her chocolate brown hair by her ear. Jena's eyes were lightened by the light of the full moon above her.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:33 pm

"Ah... thanks," I said, a little embarrassed on how passionate I made the kiss. I took her hand again and smiled. I looked away at the sea, and blushed. Making sure she could not see. I turned back,
"You're even better at kissing," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:36 pm

JENA~LEE~DREW
Jena smiled and laughed. "It's in my blood isn't it?" she asked with a smile. Jena looked over at Sam and realized he was blushing. "Aw, you're so cute when you blush." she said randomly.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:00 pm

"Psh... no," I objected. I held her hand and gave it a slight squeeze and kissed her on the cheek. I looped an arm around her waist and smiled at her. Uh... What was I supposed to do. I was half expecting her just to tell me what to do.. but nah.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:45 pm

MYA~LEE~DREW
Mya smiled brightly. "Psh, yes" she said copying Sam. Mya yawned, she was getting tired, but not tired enough to leave. "It's getting late..." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life through my eyes (private to akex)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2