Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)   Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) Boy_810

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
To wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross
The distance in your eyes

I walk into the main building of the motel. "Hello!" The lady behind the counter greeted. "Are you looking for a room?" "Uh... Yes please. Two rooms. One bed each. ""Wonderful!" She said, doing whatever she was doing to that computer. "It will be..." She said before handing me the slip of paper that all I could guess was she did her calcualtions on. It wasn't the nicest place in town, which was why I chose it. I hoped it would be cheep. "Woah... That's a lot of numbers." I say. I turn around to face Heather. "One room two beds?" I ask, with a grimace on my face, that I had retained from the amount.

Give me reason
To fill this hole
Connect this space between
Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies
Across this new divide
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)   Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) Tumblr_lmr398Vz4B1qjkn2po1_500
"Just leave me alone, I just want to be alone."

I gave you my all, my baby
I'm numb, numb, numb

But the tears were silent inside you see

Heather stepped into a very cheep motel with Theo. She wasn't sure if she wanted to stay here, because the beds probably had bedbugs and lice... the showers probably didn't work very well, and the tv probably only got one or two channels. She was beginning to regret her choice in coming into town with him.
"Oh, yea. One room with two beds is fine. Because I'm not sleeping with you." Heather snapped out of day dreaming, and began glaring at Theo.
The lady at the counter laughed. "Ahh, young love..." She said, and Heather began to turn red.
"W-we're not in love! I just met him today!" She told the lady before walking back outside the check-in place.

I laid there quiet, watched you have your way
with me
I might have cried, the tears were silent inside
you see
You called me names, made me feel like I was dumb

I didn't feel a thing and now I'm gone, gone,
gone
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)   Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
Let the floods cross

The lady behind the counter accused us of being a couple and I immediately turn the color of a beat. Then Heather stormed out the door. She showed me the price of the one room with two beds, and it was still a bit expensive, but it was doable for a week. Then she proceeded on with the stander protocol. I handed her the credit card when she asked for it. Of course it wasn't mine, but instead something the Hermes kids got for me when I went off campus. I put drachmas on it and it converted it to dollars. Once that was over with she asked for my I.D. Immediately I wanted to pound my head on the wall. I forget to get a fake I.D. ? As of this moment, I was a dead person, or so says the government. This was where being a son of Dionysus played to my advantage. "What I.D.?" I ask trying to confuse her, but not make her mad like I could. She seemed to be lost for a just a moment before handing me a pair of keys. "Enjoy your stay." I wasn't more happy to leave anywhere. I throw the door open and toss a key to Heather. "Room 213."

Give me reason
To fill this hole
Across this new divide
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)   Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:19 pm

I'm numb, numb, numb

Heather stands outside, letting the wind gather up her hair into her face. After a moment, Theo comes back out and throws a key unsuspectingly at her, so it falls to the ground. She goes from the railing, and picks the key up where it had dropped on the cement floor.
"So, into the room we go?" Heather asks, going over to Theo. "Or should we go job-hunting first? Your the one in charge, remember?" She said, looking at him expectantly.

with me
you see

gone
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)   Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:27 pm

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
Let the floods cross

"How could I forget? Why don't we check out the room first? See how much work needs to be done before I decide how much I need.I say excited. Phase one was done. Hopefully that would be the only thing I need the card for. I wanted to save what I had on the card for emergency.

I climb the stairs leading to the second floor and scan for the number 213. The search was ended shortly when I realize it's just about 6 doors to the left of where I was standing.
"Come on it's this way."I run up to the door and place the key in. I twist it to the left and throw the door open. It wasn't as bad as I thought. The major thing I knew we needed to take care of was get sheets that weren't Swiss cheese.

Give me reason
To fill this hole
Across this new divide
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)   Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:10 pm

I'm numb, numb, numb

As Heather climbs the stairs, she see's a grown man and women outside smoking. As she walked past them, and down the hallway, Heather gagged slightly. She hated smoking.
Heather and Theo walked into the small motel room, number 213.
The first thing Heather noticed was the smell, and the condition of everything.
"Ew... it smells...musty in here. And look," Heather gestures to the disgusting looking beds. "Do you have any idea of how many bedbugs and lice are probably in these beds? Disgusting!" Heather scowled. She hated bedbugs and any kind of bugs really. She was beginning to regret coming here.

with me
you see

gone
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)   Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
Let the floods cross

"Just chill. I'll take care of everything. We'll just put a towel down for now. Later we'll get an air bead to put on top of it."I tell her reaching for the bathroom door. I twist the knob and push to find that it wouldn't open. I give Heather a patent look before trying to knock it it. It took three tries before whatever behind moved enough for me to reach my hand in.From there it took a few minutes to clear enough accesses to get through. I enter and immediately it's clear this motel wasn't to strict on cigarettes, alcoholic beverages, and heroin. The stink of everything hitting you at once was enough to knock you on your butt. "You know, I hear there's a wonderful truck stop just a block from here if you want to take a shower. Stay here. I'm going to go get the air beds... and air freshener." I say slamming to bathroom door shut. And with that I was off on a mission. We could go a day without a job as long as we cleaned this place up first.

I return only minutes later with everything we might need for the day. I set the airbeds up ontop of the per-placed pieces of junk, put up 10 car air fresheners at spastic locations, and put a massive amount of lemon juice on the electric stove I bought. In a matter on minutes the air was breathable. The boiling lemon juice was something my sister taught me a while back. For some reason it stuck.
"How's this?" I ask Heather, putting on the plaid sheets. It was amazing what you could get at the dollar store, for only about $20.

Give me reason
To fill this hole
Across this new divide
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)   Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:53 pm

I'm numb, numb, numb

Heather took in a whiff of the freshened air.
"Yea, this is loads better. Doesn't smell like alcohol and sweaty socks any more." She laughs. Heather didn't bother to ask where he got all of the money from to buy all of this. Because if Theo had robbed a bank, she didn't want to be an accomplice.
"Anyway," Heather reaches into her bag for a towel, because there was no way she was using one from a dirty motel, and a change of clothes. "I'm heading down to the truck station to shower, that way I can get out of these smelly things and freshen up a bit." Heather told Theo, heading to the door.

with me
you see

gone
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)   Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
Let the floods cross

"M'kay," I tell her."I'm going to go find a job. See you here in a bit, babe." The last part wasn't supposed to come out. It just slipped out. I guess it was second nature or whatever. My face turns crimson once again/"Sorry... I... It... I'll just go."I turn around at a high speed, but end running into the door post. Instead of expressing the pain that I truly had, I turn around and give a nervous laugh, before actually going through the door. I get into the parking lot and begin sprinting. A quick correction of earlier: Now I hadn't been happier to leave somewhere.

Give me reason
To fill this hole
Across this new divide
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)   Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:41 pm

I'm numb, numb, numb

Heather turns bright red again as Theo walked out of the house. "Are most guys like this?" She asked herself as she walked to the door and stepped outside, leaning up against the railing.
She laned her head back, and sighed. She began to think about what kind of job Theo would get them. Would it be something stupid? Or would it be a great job? Heather sighed, and saw Theo running across the parking lot. She walked inside the building, and began to pace.

with me
you see

gone
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)   Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
Let the floods cross

the rest of my day was filled with disappointing "denid"'s and "next"'s but finally I found something. I come barreling in the door. It still smelled lemons inside, but out side the couple was still going through what must've been their third pack. It was nearly 5:00."Fencing instructor!"I call to Heather, talking about my job. It was remarkable they hired me, despite that I agreed to some different terms. Instead of getting 75% per lesson I get 50%. But I was with four public groups of ten, paying 5 bucks an hour. Each lesson was an hour. You do the math. It,s $100 dollars a day. Cash. "Sorry I wasn't here for lunch. Wacha wanna do for supper?"

Give me reason

To fill this hole
Across this new divide
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)   Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:37 am

I'm numb, numb, numb

After a while, Heather became tired waiting for Theo. She made herself a sandwich, and he still wasn't back. So, she got out a box of macaroni and cheese (She snuck it out of the kitchen earlier) and began to make it in the kitchen.
Then, Theo came in.
"Hmm? Fencing instructor? But... I don't know how to fence. Do you?" Heather said, leaning back to look at Theo.
"Well, anyway, I wasn't sure when you'd be back, so I cleaned a little and then started making some macaroni and cheese... hope that you like it..." Heather said, rubbing her arm before going back into the kitchen to finish cooking.
Heather felt like a typical house-wife. The man was out getting a job while the woman stayed home and cleaned and cooked.

with me
you see

gone
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)   Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:29 pm

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
Let the floods cross

"It's like sword fighting with a skinnier blade. Nothing to it really."When she said she had got mac and cheese cooking I was a little shocked. That was possibly the last thing I expected her to do: Cook for me. Sure I had cooked before, but it had been 7 years, and all I knew to cook was a boiled egg. I guess mac and cheese was just follow the instructions, but I didn't expect Heather to wait on me. Before I could really got out a response she migrates to the kitchen. That ended that.

Without anything productive to do, I move over to the beds to try to think of things to do. Finally I decide I was just going to get rid of the old mattresses. I strip them of everything important and then push them in the vacant closet... I think it's a closet. There's a door on the other-side. Don't judge me. I had only been in a hotel once in my life. regardless, I continue. I take the two air beds and anchor them to the bed using flat strips of almost rope around the bed. Then on each I lay a blanket between the bed and the fitted sheets, then the sheets, and then another blanket since we didn't have comforters.

Give me reason
To fill this hole
Across this new divide
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)   Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:30 am

Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) Tumblr_lyldbhnwsH1qbp7ebo1_500

I'm numb, numb, numb

Heather nodded, but she still wasn't sure how to fence. She was still new to camp, and hadn't mastered a sword yet.
She dumped the cheese into the boiling macaroni and heard Theo doing something. She turned her head to see him shoving the... mattresses into a closet and then putting the air mattresses onto the box-spring.
"Oh, it's done. The macaroni and cheese, I mean." Heather says. "But, I don't think there's any bowls in here, so unless you brought one then we'll be eating out of the pot."

with me
you see

gone
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)   Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
Let the floods cross

"Can't have everything I guess." I tell her hoping that she would understand I didn't have bowls. I was kinda hungry though. Almost instantly I begin rummaging through the pullstring bag that I had, and toss her a zip-tied set of silverware from camp. I actually zip-tied them there. The neon ties were the best thing I ever bought, just for all their purposes. I've even thought about using them in combat sometime. Without another real word I make my way to the kitchen.

"You didn't have to cook you know. We could've done a number of things... I am thankful though." I tell her as I enter the small room that was being called the kitchen. Trying to be helpful I go over to the stove and grab the pot handle with my injured hand. From what I could tell with every other part of my body, the handle was steaming hot. Amazingly it didn't hurt. I guess that everything that happened to it killed the nerves. I set the pot down on the table and pull out a chair for Heather.
Give me reason
To fill this hole
Across this new divide
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)   Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:23 pm

Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) Tumblr_lyldbhnwsH1qbp7ebo1_500

I'm numb, numb, numb

Heather manages to catch the silver-wear out of the air. She pulls two forks out of the zip-tie, and then heads over to Theo. She sits down and hands him one of the forks.
"Well, what else were we going to do?" Heather begins, sticking her fork into the pot and looking across the small table at Theo. "I'm pretty sure you're not made of money. What, were we going to go out and eat? At McDonalds?" Heather takes a bit of macaroni out of the pot and blows on it before putting it in her mouth. "That place is disgusting" She adds.

with me
you see

gone
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)   Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
Let the floods cross

"I could've cooked... and McDonald's isn't the only place in town."I couldn't help but smile. I couldn't figure out what it was with this girl and McDonald's. I guess it didn't really matter though. We did have food. I sit down on the opposite side of the table and smile. There wasn't a fire to make an offering so a week without would have to work. I went 10 years. I doubt Zeus would smite us.

Give me reason
To fill this hole
Across this new divide
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)   Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:40 pm

Heather Meline
Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) Tumblr_lqf714Z3Kf1qmaslp

..::I gave you my all, my baby::..
..::I'm numb, numb, numb::..
..::But the tears were silent inside you see::..
..::But the tears were silent inside you see::..

Heather shrugged. "I dunno, this just seemed easier." She said, taking another forkful of mac and cheese.
"And McDonalds is kinda cheep, so I figured that if we were going to go anywhere, it'd be there." She said.

..::I laid there quiet, watched you have your way with me::..
..::I might have cried, the tears were silent inside you see::..
..::You called me names, made me feel like I was dumb::..
..::I didn't feel a thing and now I'm gone, gone, gone::..
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)   Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
Let the floods cross

"Meh. You deserve better then McDonalds."Theo said before understanding what he said. When it finally did hit him he was ready to kill himself. He just made it sound like he had the worlds largest crush on her. How was he supposed to cover it up? Take back the compliment? The only thing he really could do is act like it meant nothing. "So you spent all day in this rat house?"

Give me reason
To fill this hole
Across this new divide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)   Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our life off camp {PART 1} (Private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: