Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Life through my eyes (private to akex)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Life through my eyes (private to akex) Empty
PostSubject: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Jena came to the beach everyday. This morning the sun rose surrounded by pink and orange clouds. The light refleted onto the glassy water spreading the joy. Only Jena wasn't in a great mood. Her hair was uncombed and wavy. Her eyes still weren't so bright. Link had changed her. It was her first break-up that made a dent in her armor. The first real pain she had in her love life. Now nothing would ever be the same, ever. Not through her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:42 pm

It's my life...

SAMUEL CHRISTIANSEN

Life through my eyes (private to akex) 0a4ac204f7

The weekly sotrm is happening today and its starrting now. Thunder boomed and it started to rain. I flet energized, like I was on steroids. Even though I am not. I felt lightning crackle in the clouds over head and a lightning bolt struck me, I channeled the energy into me and through my body into my hand. The lightning bolt shot out of my hand, the lightning bolt that struck me didn't stop, it just kept coming and coming. The storm started to drain itself into me. I was lifted at least five feet into the air as I flet better than I have ever felt. The storm finally drained itself into me completely. I dropped to the ground and stood up. I gave a nice...
"WOOO!" I yelled with happiness.

And it's Now or Never.

Last edited by Sampson the Guitar Lord on Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:05 pm

Jena angled her head upwards to feel the cool rain. Seeing lightning made her jump a little. Noticing a boy was causing the storm Jena became happier. She walked over to the boy and smiled. Jena was thinking of something to say when words came from her mouth. "Hey hot stuff, you didn't hurt yourself did you?" she said. Jena closed her hands to her mouth. "I didn't just say that! Crap! Those weren't my words, I mean oh gods!" she said. Jena felt her cheeks grow warm.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:12 pm

It's my life...

SAMUEL CHRISTIANSEN

"Hot stuff eh? Well thats the nicest thing anyone has said to me at this camp," I said smiling. I looked up to see a beautiful woman. I smiled. I stood up a little too quickly and lightning sent me at least twenty feet into the air. I realized what was happening and i started to flail my arms and legs in the air. AAHH! I fell down twenty feet and faceplanted into the sand. I pushed myself off the ground. I'm ok.. I'm ok. I spit out all the sand that was in my mouth. I got it all out of my mouth an realized she was still standing there.
"Uh, hi.. I'm Sam," I said waving a bit.

And it's Now or Never.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Jena watched as the boy fell face forward into the sand. She ran over to him to make sure he was okay. "Jena, Jena Drew. Daughter of Aphrodite." Jena said with a small smile. "Are you okay?" she asked. "Usually falling 20ft across a beach doesn't feel great. Not like I would know..." Jena said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:19 pm

It's my life...

SAMUEL CHRISTIANSEN

"Psh, this happens every day for me," I said sarcastically. I looked at my body and saw quite a nasty gash. Damn this hurt. I electrocuted the cut and it healed quickly. Lightning or electrcity heals me right up. my arm trickled with electrcity as I felt a nice rush of energy. I heard what she said about her being a daughter of Aphrodite.
"Ah... Aphrodite.. makes sense," I said. I didn't like Aphrodite kids, last week the whole Aphrodite Cabin pranked me by making me fall in love with one of the Aphrodite kids and she shot me down then when she did, I realized that I was put under a love curse. I hated them ever since...
"Well, I am leaving," I said, no doubt was she apart of that prank.

And it's Now or Never.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:59 am

Jena looked down at her feet. "Oh... nice meeting you." she mumbled under her breath. "Don't worry I'm used to rejection by now." Jena added walking in the other direction. She was officially sick of being an Aphrodite kid, everyone hated her! After walking for a while Jena did a front flip for fun. Gymnastics always made her feel better. SHe did a few more until running out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:43 am

It's my life...

SAMUEL CHRISTIANSEN

"Wait wait wait," I called after her as she front flipped away. Damn, I like flexible girls, why did the Aphrodite girls know what I liked? "Look... Ok this is kind of hard for me to say... but I like you, and I'm not good with mushy gushy love. That's why the Aphrodite Girls pranked me and made me fall in love with someone.. even though they knew I was going to get rejected. I didn't know her name of course but i knew her looks. I hate them for doing that," I said, I shuffled my feet, the girl they made me fall in love with was this girl... Jena.

And it's Now or Never.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:53 am

Jena stopped and turned to face Sam. "What? They made you fall for me?" she said shocked. "Jerks" Jena muttered under her breath. "Seriously if you don't want to like me I can take the curse off." she added looking at Sam her eyes shinning.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:27 am

It's my life...

SAMUEL CHRISTIANSEN

"Of course this is gonna sound weird... but I like liking you..." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. My piercing eyes looked up at her amazing eyes... I was basically mesmerized. I felt as if the world just melted away and she was the only thing left. She could probably see, I almost melted myself. Then I cleared my throat,
"I am about to make myself sound stupid again... but at the risk of sounding weird... Uh, do you like me? I-I mean.. uhm..." I tried to find the right words for it. I was sort of waiting for her to shut me up...

And it's Now or Never.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:14 am

Jena looked at her feet and whispered the curse off. "There the curse is off. I don't know if I like you yet or not..." she said quietly. Jena sighed now Sam most likely won't like her because the curse was off. Really she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:40 pm

It's my life...

SAMUEL CHRISTIANSEN

"Eh, I don't think it worked," I said. I still felt the same way about her. I still thought she was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Could it be that they made me think that there was a curse... Only they made me fall in love with her in real life... Oh come on!
"Oh..." I said, coming to the realization.

And it's Now or Never.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Jena looked confused. "Is something wrong?" she asked. Jena looked at her feet. "There wasn't a curse was there?" she asked quietly. Now he would like her only because he had no choice. Dang it!
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:20 pm

It's my life...

SAMUEL CHRISTIANSEN

I shuffled my feet. This was awkward. Not only that, I feel completely rejected. I cracked my neck. Uhm.... What was I supposed to do now?

And it's Now or Never.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Jena saw how awkward this was, Sam probally felt rejected. "Oh my gods, I'm sorry Sam. I really am. I know what it's like to feel rejected. Trust me seeing the guy you thought liked you make out with some random girl doesn't feel good. I'm so sorry!" she said. Jena walked closer to him and wrapped her arms around him in a hug, if he liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:12 pm

It's my life...

SAMUEL CHRISTIANSEN

I was surprised by the hug. Her boyfriend made out with someone else? Harsh. I hugged her back.
"Sorry,"

And it's Now or Never.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:17 pm

Jena back off and shook her head. "I said sorry first!" she said smiling. Jena hadn't been this happy since... Link. Jerk. "Anyway..." she said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:42 pm

It's my life...

SAMUEL CHRISTIANSEN

"Yeah.. uh, anyway," I said, frowning. I looked at my feet and shuffled them. Doo dooo. What was I supposed to doooo doo do do? Actually, without the singing, I actually don't know what to do now...

And it's Now or Never.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:05 am

Jena looked out at the waves splashing on the beach. "So where did you grow up?" she asked making conversation. Jena's eyes were glittered with the light from the waves. Her hair was flowing freely from behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:47 pm

It's my life...

SAMUEL CHRISTIANSEN

"California. You?" I asked her, smiling. My curly hair kind of turned into a straight pattern, from the wind. I looked at my hand and let electricity trickle across it. I smiled as I did so. Fun. Very fun. I loved lightning.

And it's Now or Never.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Jena smiled and watched the sparks float freely across Sam's hand. She wasn't even paying any attention to what he was saying. "Huh? Oh Florida... and uh lots of other places." Jena replied looking up from the sparks. "I traveled a lot." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:11 pm

It's my life...

SAMUEL CHRISTIANSEN

"Cool. Traveling," I said, softly. I made the sparks come together and create a figure, a horse galloping. Then I made more sparks and made two figures, two men sword fighting. Then finally, with my left hand, I didn't let her see this one, it was the one I've been trying to do forever, but I never was able to. A boy and a girl kissing, but just before their lips touch, the picutre fades, I can never get them to kiss. I don't know why.

And it's Now or Never.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Jena watched the figure and smiled. "I wish I could do that..." she said. Jena frowned slightly when Sam didn't allow her to see the next image. "Everyone seems to have cool powers here except me!" Jena said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:48 pm

It's my life...

SAMUEL CHRISTIANSEN

"If anyone is as beautiful as you. They don't need powers," I said, confidently. I smiled at her as I took the sparks and let the men have a sword fight again. It was kind of fun to watch them since they had minds of their own and they would crawl all over me to fight eachother.

And it's Now or Never.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Jena smiled and blushed a little. "Thanks, you're not to bad yourself." she said looking out to the lake. Jena sighed clutching her arms around herself. It wasn't smart of her to wear a tank top and shorts to the beach on a cold night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life through my eyes (private to akex)   Life through my eyes (private to akex) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life through my eyes (private to akex)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next