Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] Empty
PostSubject: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:16 pm

K a r i s || M a l o n e

The sun was just about setting when Karis decided that she should take a walk through the forest. The daughter of Hades walked in the deepest parts, not caring about monster attacks. Heck, the monsters should be afraid of her, because she was, in fact, armed with her swords which were hidden as her black gloves.

Karis walked with her head slightly tilted down, because she knew this place rather well. Her jet black hair was in a loose ponytail, but some of it still covered her face. After a few minutes, Karis stopped walking and leaned on a tree with hands stuck in her pockets. She stood there for a while, wondering if she would ever actually get accepted by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Don't Question my Heart...

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] 2bb9443bfa

I was loving this! I've been in Camp Half-Blood for a week and have been wanting to go there for a year. although, they wouldn't let me. Since I was the son of a Giant. Antaios to be specific. I was surrounded by monsters, several Lasitrygonian Giants, Several hellhounds, and a Chimera. I was loving it. I have been living in the forest, making shelter, and using anything that I can find as a weapon, just, I left my spear at my cabin. I laughed hysterically asthey closed in on me.
"Come on! COME ON!" I yelled, gesturing them towards me, I had no weapon, just my hands and my knuckles were bleeding. A Laistrygnian Giant charged at me. I easily flipepd him over, got him in a submission and broke his arm, turning him into dust. Several more monsters showed up, eventually it was a crowd. Several hell hounds charged, one bit me n the arm, another on the leg. I broke the hell hound that was on my arm's back, kicked one into a tree, killing it, and then the last one I broke it's neck. I smiled as probably twenty monsters growled at me. I plunged straight into the crowd, jumping onto them with fists flying...

Don't Question the Fire That Burns Inside...
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:40 pm

K a r i s || M a l o n e

All of a sudden, Karis's head snapped up as she heard noise. She ran towards the nearest shadow and shadow-traveled over to where she heard the monsters. Once she reached the small clearing, Karis smirked as she saw all sorts of monsters. But her smirk and all signs of emotion fell from her face when she saw a person fighting them all. She had to admit, he was pretty good, but it couldn't hurt to help, now could it?

Karis flexed both her hands allowing he gloves to turn into her sleek dual swords. With completely silent feet, she ran into the midst of the fight, swords raised high. Three hellhounds surrounded her, along with a dracnae. The hellhounds seemed to realize she was a daughter of their master, but still Karis wanted a fight. Let's dance, she thought, and started to kill them one by one.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:30 pm

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] 2bb9443bfa

I faced off with a huge Cyclopes. I dodged a punch and broke his arm. He jerked it back into place. he punched me with his spiked knuckles. They penetrated the skin, and poked out the other end. he threw me against a tree. I had no choice, I touched the ground and felt my grandmother's power course through me. The small, non-fatal, wounds closed up, and I didn't even feel tired. I smiled evilly as the Cyclopes' eye turned wide. He started to back away.. I didn't let him. I took a rock on the ground and tackled the Cyclopes. I hit him repeadetly with it, over and over and over. Until I was hitting a pile of gold dust. All the monsters stared at me with horror. I growled at them, they scurried off, praying I didn't come after them. I smiled evilly and took a look at myself. My shirt was ripped to pieces, I had scracthes, cuts, and bruises everywhere. My pants were ok though. I ripped off the remains of my shirt and threw it next to me. I grabbed my duffel bag, I guess it's time to get back to my cabin. I noticed someone behind me... I whipped around, took out my spear, not ready to defeat the person with my hands. I pointed at a... camper. I put a finger on each ends of the spear, and pushed it together, making a small thermos.
"Why are you here?" I asked.

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:52 pm

Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] Black__rising_by_lucuella
K a r i s || M a l o n e

Maris was able to kill all of the monsters that she had faced. The dracnae though, was stubborn, so Karis had a new cut on her back because of that. She didn't care, even though it hurt. He back was now officially bleeding. Just wonderful, she thought. The moment Karis slashed the dracnae's head of with Devil's Bane, the monsters started to flee. So Karis turned her swords back into her gloves.

When the other demigod spoke, Karis remained silent, her face showing no emotion whatsoever. The only possible way that the other camper could tell that she was alive was because she blinked twice at him, showing that she acknoledged his presence.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:02 pm

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] 2bb9443bfa\\

I examined her. Doesn't speak much, the monsters seemed to hesitate when attacking her, straight black hair. A Hades kid.. She won't guess my god parent, unless she has met my father in the Underworld. Antaios, The Giant that could not die unless he was lifted from the ground. I have a smiliar power. I don't say much, at all really. I grabbed a small brown wallet from my bag and opened it. The wallet turned into a motorcycle. Ok.. I am not leaving until I kill a Chimera. I got on the motor bike and put on a bomber jacket, apparently, besides this pair of clothing and my jeans, I had no other clothes, I guess when I lost my memory I forgot to pack. I realized my desire to kill a Chimera is petty and foolish. I took the keys out of the iginition and it turned back into a wallet which was neatly placed in my hand. I put the wallet back into my bag and hunkered down under a tree. I wasn't tired.

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] Black__rising_by_lucuella
K a r i s || M a l o n e

Karis ignored the pain in her back as she took a look at the boy. His fighting didn't give her much to work with to find out who his immortal parent was. All she could tell was that his parent was not a god and or goddess. It was something else... Just as powerful... possibly more, but just... not a god, and apparently he has a wallet that can turn into a motorcycle. Lucky, Karis thought to herself.

Keeping her face empty of emotion, Karis walked over to a tree and sat down. Once she sat down, she took off her denim jacket, semi-painfully. Then wrapped the sleeves around her neck, in order to keep the large gash hidden.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:37 pm

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

I noticed she was sitting painfully. I eyed her. It seemed that the pain was a bit more sharp on her back. Well... I can't just let the pretty, hold on hold on... Did I just call her pretty? Oh god... No... no... I like this girl don't I? Damn it. I pressed my hand to the ground and took a deep breath. The power of my grandmother coursed into me and I foucesed it on her. I let the energy course into her, healing her gash. Once I was finished, I plopped onto the ground. That tired me out...

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:24 pm

K a r i s || M a l o n e

All of a sudden, Karis's back felt as if it were completely okay. Sitting up straight, Karis rolled her shoulders. What the heck? she thought incredulously. Her head whipped around around the small clearing and saw the guy from earlier lying on the ground. For a second, Karis considered thanking him but she decided against it, knowing she would soon get rejected anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:14 pm

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

"You're welcome," I said. This is the most I have talked in about... half a year. I don't talk much.. Maybe not even at all. I might cniker once or twice at someone's foolishness, but that's it. I looked towards camp. I think I'll just sleep in the woods tonight.

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:21 pm

K a r i s || M a l o n e

Karis smiled, but only for a split second. No one would've even noticed her facial expression changed. As she stood up Karis decided to walk towards him. Her head cocked to the side, showing that she was wondering wether or not okay.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:28 pm

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

Did I see a smile? No.. I was just seeing things. She walked towards me and cocked her head. As if to ask me if it was ok. I nodded slightly, to indicate that it was ok. I actually thought this girl was pretty. Which was completely new to me... I have never liked a girl before... Although, this girl is, I guess to put it bluntly, what I liked in a girl. I smiled for half a second before wiping it off my face.

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:34 pm

K a r i s || M a l o n e

Karis nodded bluntly. Inside, she was glad he was okay, but as always, she didn't show it physically. Wait, had she just seen a smile? Apparentl she had because he actually saw him smile, and thought he looked cute. Snap outta it, Karis, before you get your hopes crushed, she told herself mentally. Karis plopped down on the ground next to him. She put a gloved hand into her pocket and took out a gum pack. She put a pice into her mouth, and as she chewed silently, she held out the pack of it to the guy, offering him some.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:38 pm

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

I shook my head slightly. I don't eat gum much... especially when I can do this. I took my bag and took out a plate. I plopped a huge pile of mulch on my plate and then clenched my fist, it turned into a steak with veggies on the side, I can make any other food too. I took out another plate and held it slightly in her direction, the gesture asked, Would you like some food? I think I will regret this.. but here it goes. I smiled.

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:46 pm

K a r i s || M a l o n e

Karis stared at what he had done. Her face didn't show it, but her eyes evidently showed how surprised she was. Dang, she thought. This dude... is cute and can make food outta mulch. Dang. Mutely, Karis nodded. She was good with anything to be honest. She hasn't eaten much lately.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:53 pm

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

I guess I just knew, I clenched my fist and ribs appeared on the plate, a drink qas placed neatly next to her. I didn't let her see, but I took a knife out of my bag and quickly slit my forearm, not letting her see very well. I tried to hide it as I ate politely and very quietly. A little bit of blood dripped on the plate. I quickly wiped it off, but noticing it too late.. I guess she might've seen it.

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:09 pm

K a r i s || M a l o n e

Shockd once more, Karis stared at the ribs. They looked almost the exact same way Xavier used to make them. After taking a few bites of her ribs and savoring the taste, Karis noticed blood drip down on to the guy's plate. What the...? For a second, she thought about speaking, but she didn't really want to. Instead, she tapped his shoulder and glared pointedly at the little bit of blood going down his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:14 pm

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

"I cut myself ok?" I said. That was the most I have ever said in a year and a half. I looked at the cut and concentrated, it healed right up. It's not like it can be fatal to me. It never is. Of course she won't understand, she hasn't gone through what I have gone through.. Waking up in Antarctica one morning with no memories. That was and is my worst nightmare and I'm living it. So I have to let myself feel some pleasure right? Cutting myself is the one thing that does that.

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:19 pm

K a r i s || M a l o n e

Karis's glare softened somewhat. She knew the kind of feeling when you people want to cut themselves. She had actually almost had cut herself once, but her step-brother caught her before she could. Karis turned her head and gazed blankly at her half-eaten ribs. Finally, Karis looked at her wrist for a while. There was a small scar where she was about to cut, but it never was able to be finished. Partially because of Xavier's long speech.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:25 pm

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

"I made an oath.. to one of my closest friends to talk more... and yet I have not kept that promise," I said to her. I did promise to talk more.. and I am going to keep that promise, come hell or high water. I cracked my neck, my own voice sounded weird to me... Especially since I have a british accent... that's one of the clues to my old life.. I was british. Hm. I guess I am just going to say it.
"You're pretty you know that?" I said, quite surprised at myself.

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:32 pm

K a r i s || M a l o n e

Karis listened to him intently. Now a days no one had talked to her as much as he is right now. His voice wad actually pretty cute. Especially with the accent. But what he had said at the end caught Karis off her guard, and she blushed. Putting her head down as soon as she blushed, Karis made sure her hair covered her rosy cheeks. Once the blush had faded, Karis fought the urge to smile. She looked at him straight in the eyes, and cocked her head to the side, realizing that she didn't even know his name.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:39 pm

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

"Oh! Uh, my name is Dante," I said... an odd name, I know. I haven't heard anyone in this time period caalled Dante.. So sometimes I wonder, if I am not from this time period.. you know.. maybe several hundred years ago. A possiblity, but you never know.. I could always be named because I have a weird family.
"What uh.. what is y-" I tried to finish but, I realized she doesn't talk...

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:46 pm

K a r i s || M a l o n e

Dante, huh? Karis thought. Cool name for a cute dude, she concluded. When Dante stopped himself from asking the question, Karis shrugged. She hadn't talked in years. Four, to be precise. Nobody had actually bothered to speak with her since she went to Camp. But Dante at least deserved to know her name. Looking around, she grabbed a nearby stick, and wrote in the dirt, 'Karis.'
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:30 am

~DANTE GRIFFIN~

"Karis is a pretty name," I smiled. I smiled at her, Karis was a pretty name. I uh... guess I should keep talking... right? Well, I always get swallowed in rejection, and disappoint myself with every girl that I ever liked. I took a stick on the ground next to me and started to write...
'You should be getting back to your cabin right? I don't want somone as cute as you being eaten by harpies' I wrote and kind of hunkered down, and got ready for whatever the night held for me.

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:17 am

K a r i s || M a l o n e

Inwardly, Karis blushed but didn't show anything on the outside. 'I don't think I'm cute,' she wrote, right next to where Dante wrote his message. 'Besides, the harpies already know that Hades, Thanatos, and Nyx kids like to be out at dark.' She looked at the glass next to her and started to drink it. This is the most time she'd spent with another person in a long time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]   Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetings Come When You Least Expect It [Private to Sampson the Guitar Lord]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next