Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

HYPERION DEMI-GOD VS ZEUS DEMI-GOD. MORTAL KOMBAT!! (Private to the Alex's)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

HYPERION DEMI-GOD VS ZEUS DEMI-GOD. MORTAL KOMBAT!! (Private to the Alex's) Empty
PostSubject: HYPERION DEMI-GOD VS ZEUS DEMI-GOD. MORTAL KOMBAT!! (Private to the Alex's)   HYPERION DEMI-GOD VS ZEUS DEMI-GOD. MORTAL KOMBAT!! (Private to the Alex's) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:07 pm

I walked into the forest... trying to clear my head. I was having a busy head day. I pressed the alarm button on my watch and my eight foot Halberd shot out of the watch. Giving me enough time to swipe it out of the air. I used the blunt ned of it to vault and I sliced intpo a tree.. cutting it like butter. I usually took out my Halberd when I wanted to think. I stroked my half beard. I flipped my Halberd through my fingers...
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

HYPERION DEMI-GOD VS ZEUS DEMI-GOD. MORTAL KOMBAT!! (Private to the Alex's) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HYPERION DEMI-GOD VS ZEUS DEMI-GOD. MORTAL KOMBAT!! (Private to the Alex's)   HYPERION DEMI-GOD VS ZEUS DEMI-GOD. MORTAL KOMBAT!! (Private to the Alex's) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:45 pm

HYPERION DEMI-GOD VS ZEUS DEMI-GOD. MORTAL KOMBAT!! (Private to the Alex's) Guilty14

"I used to rule the world, cease and rise when I gave the word. . ."

----

OLLIE SLOWLY ENTERED THE FOREST, his black leather Chuck Taylors barely aubidle against the mossy ground. He had gotten them from his mother- Ollie was surprised she even remembered him- last year for a Christmas present. He almost never wore them, but today he just felt obliged to. They were snug on his feet, but every shoe on Ollie was snug- he had big feet. Humming "Another Brick In The Wall" by Pink Floyd, he walked through bush after bush, vine after vine, for what? No real reason.

Armed with only his dagger, which was stuffed inside his sock, he spotted a figure. Not taller than Ollie, of course. Ollie was probably the tallest 15/16 year old at CHB. Not that he minded. In his blue Hollister t-shirt and cargo shorts, he leaned against a sturdy oak tree, studying the figure carefully. He seemed about Ollie's age, but a bit more 'mature.' Ollie's jet black skater hair slighty covered his eyes, obstructing the view a bit. He so needed a haircut.

----

". . .Now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own..."
Back to top Go down

HYPERION DEMI-GOD VS ZEUS DEMI-GOD. MORTAL KOMBAT!! (Private to the Alex's)
Page 1 of 1