Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

[Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right? Empty
PostSubject: [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right?   [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right? I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:20 pm

[Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right? 00033752
Scottie l Dearest

"And I know karma's gonna get me back for being so cold! Like a Big Bad Wolf . . ."

(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)
---------------

Scottie walked along the shore of the beach with his feet practically punching the ground each time he took a step. The sun was gone, and clouds had replaced them, perfect for any Zeus, Hades, or Poseidon kid. Luckily, Scottie was one of the above. Hades was his father, and he didn't try to deny it. Scottie loved his dad, mostly because they shared the same knack for treating girls rudely. Scottie went from girl to girl with no thoughts, each girl making him more popular. Hades kidnapped his own niece, then married her! There was a certain level of respect Scottie had for his dad.

As the waves grew stronger, Scottie understood there was trouble. Maybe it was that Scottie himself was treading on Poseidon turf. Maybe it was that Zeus was angry that Poseidon was letting Scottie tread on Poseidon turf. Maybe it was just Poseidon wanted waves! Anyway, they died down soon enough, and that when Scottie heard the crack of a twig braking. Mr. Dearest had stepped on that twig only moments ago. They person was close.
"What?" Scottie turned around to face the other person.

(l)(l)(l)(l)(l)
---------------

". . . I'm born to be bad to the bone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right?   [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right? I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:49 pm

[Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right? Demil112
N O E L L E [lucky] M A R C H O V I

"tied together with a smile"

She sets her right foot on the opposite side of her left foot, continuously, as if she were dancing to the beat of the song blasting in her eardrums. Carelessly losing her footing on a stray branch, she just barely trips herself. Noelle catches herself before making a mockery of herself, pulling herself to her feet as she faces a boy within inches of her face. Her cheeks redden, ever-so-slightly embarrassed, "Oh, sorry." she apologizes softly, tucking her newly brunette hair behind her ear. She smiles widely and uneasily. Noelle pulls the earplugs out of her ears, shrugging, "I'm Noelle, sorry to be such a bother." her ever-so-embarrassed self apologizes again, well, because she's that type of person. The person who always says 'sorry' when unnecessary or apologizes too often (for things she doesn't do). Oh well, right? That's just Noelle.

"but it's coming undone."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right?   [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right? I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Scottie Dearest:

The girl standing before Scottie was hot. She was seriously, 100%, smokin'. Scottie clicked his tongue in approval, nodding his head ever so slightly, and looking over her curves. Suffice to say, Scottie was impressed by the girl. He wanted her, and when Scottie Dearest, son of Hades, wanted a girl, nothing got in his way.

"I'm Scottie Dearest, son of Hades. Your dreams are about to comes true." Scottie wiggled his eyebrows, just hoping for a giggle, and took off his glasses. They were always too big for his face, though they were better than nerd glasses, and cuter. His vision without glasses was horrible, but he managed to make out the shapes around him. 'It's worth it,' Scottie thought. 'It'll work out.'

"So, tell me something about yourself . . . Nicole, was it?" Scottie racked his brain for this babe's name, but nothing came to him. All he could think was, 'She's mine.' "Are you single?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right?   [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:53 pm

She suppresses a chuckle before repeating herself, carefully sounding out each and every syllable in her name for the semi-retarded, semi-cocky idiot. "Noelle, Keres, but feel free to call me 'Lucky' or 'Elmo.' Anything that floats your boat." his cocky arrogance makes it difficult to take him seriously, let alone anyone of the male gender. He stands before her, a little lost in thought. This makes him look horribly ridiculous. She watches him open his mouth to say something, trailing off before he asks her about her relationship status. "Currently, yes." she says, simply, feeling a little off for telling a complete stranger about herself. Noelle doesn't open up to people so quickly, as she has done only now. Maybe, deep down, this is a sign. Is he the 'one?'

Nah. Noelle doesn't believe in all that 'love at first sight' bull.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right?   [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:28 pm

Scottie Dearest:

Scottie smiled, slightly, and nodded in approval. This girl, the one he didn't even know, was adorable! He wanted her, and he was going to get her. She was single. She had said currently. Noelle was looking for a lover boy, and Scottie was going to swoop in and "save the princess!"

"Listen, babe. I like you, you're hot. I mean . . . Let me start over." Scottie groaned, then sighed. The way he was talking, it wasn't like Scottie. Scottie normally got the girl to be his friend, then asked her out. They would already trust him if he became their friend first. "I made a bad impression. I know that my teacher used to say, 'First impressions are lasting impressions.' I'm not like that. I'm Scott Dearest, son of Hades. You can call me Scottie though, whatever you want. It's nice to meet you Lucky." Scottie turned up the corners of his mouth, smiling shyly like he did to impress girls.

"I hope we can be good friends." Scottie smiled, full out, teeth and all. "Really."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right?   [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:28 pm

His compliments redden her cheeks, embarrassed, although she supposes she'd rather be called gorgeous or beautiful. "Well, kiddo," she begins, unsure of the childish nickname he gave her, "you're not all that bad yourself." the corners of her mouth turns upwards as she slyly smirks. She nods her head at him, formally introducing herself through a slight gesture.

He looks as if he's trying, really attempting to make a good first impression, whereas Noelle doesn't really care. They can be.... friends.... friends with benefits--oh, get your head out of the gutter, not that beneficial. Noelle scrunches her nose, increasing the wrinkle count (when she wrinkles her face, duh). "Sure, let's be friends." she wants to die laughing; she hasn't phrased it like that since kindergarten.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right?   [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right? I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:39 pm

Scottie Dearest:

Scottie forced his face to brighten up. He didn't want to just be friends, but he would settle on it if he had to. Of course, maybe he didn't have to. His instincts told him that there was no better place to get together with a girl than the beach. But, his instincts also told him that just flat out asking a girl out was unromantic. His player side told him what he should do next; what would make this girl's day.

Scottie grabbed Noelle, pulled her into a hug type position, and rested one hand on her back, the other on her butt. Scottie closed his eyes, and held her close. She was so hot, and he was just glad to have her touching him, even if he had pulled her close. He wasn't hold her tight, but he did have his hand firmly on her butt, a kind of pervy move. Still, it was also a hot move, and he had done it to many girls before.

Opening his eyes, Scottie smirked.
"Listen, you're beautiful. I really like you, even though we've just met. Want to be my girl?" Scottie leaned closer to Noelle, his face inches from hers. This was his most seductive move, where he got close enough to tease a kiss, but far enough away to not actually kiss. Unless you had long lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right?   [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right? I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Noelle notices the force of his smile. She knows his 'type.' They want you (or at least make you feel like it), then sleep with you and dump you just like that. She makes a mental note to be careful around him--that mental note dissolves into nothing. He makes her forget. She doesn't expect Scottie to pull her so closely, like he does, but she doesn't mind, that is, until he moves his hand closer to her butt. After a few seconds of contemplation, she pulls away, warning him, "No one touches me like that." she has to take charge every once in a while. She has to show him the limits.

She responds to his inquiry, laughing, "I will. If you speak like a normal guy." As he leans closer, she returns it, teasingly. She places her index finger between them, "Think you can get me just like that? Try again, hon." Noelle smiles widely; her signature smile, quietly chuckling. Scottie is a hopeless romantic, most definitely. He must watch chick flicks, like The Notebook and Titanic, often. She likes him, but she finds this slightly unreal. He's, she doesn't know, caught up in a fairytale-like fantasy.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right?   [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Scottie Dearest:

Scottie pulls back, a little outraged that she didn't want to be near him; that she didn't enjoy his touch. Most girls did, but maybe Noelle was different. Was different good? It probably was. Many times Scottie had been told he was different from the rest, including the girl he thought he had loved. Trinity was still back in the mortal world. Sucks for her. That's what you get for dating a different guy.

That was when the words Noelle said caught up to him. She said yes! He had a new girlfriend! It had been too long, and every girl he looked at seemed the same; no one was Trinity. But, maybe this girl, this different girl, was just what Scottie needed to rebound. Though he had been the one to end the previous relationship, he missed Trinity. No one smiled like she did, except for Noelle. "Lucky" reminded the Hades boy of "Trint."

"Great! I think . . . I'm not quick. Is that a yes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right?   [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:40 pm

[Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right? Demil113

"You certainly aren't, kiddo," Noelle responds with the need to address him with a childish nickname. She faces him, resting her palm on his shoulder, "yes, it is. Aren't you the lucky one?" Noelle stands tall, proclaiming her somewhat 'feminist' terms, "As long as you don't call me 'babe, baby, baby girl, girl' or anything offensive or 'old school,' I am," she locks her deep brown eyes into his (yet they're blocked by those stupid 'trendy' glasses). She breathes and takes off those glasses, finishes, "yours." Noelle hopes she hasn't come off as a b--ch or too "in charge," but he must not be the chauvinistic male pig he puts off to be. Even though for sixteen years of her life, she's taken manipulation and abuse, she promises that Noelle is long gone; hopefully. Noelle smirks, saying no further words, leaving her gesture open for interpretation. She turns, running off, toward the shoreline of the ocean. She stops as the waves begin to lap at her feet, staring off into space.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right?   [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right? I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:02 pm

Scottie Dearest:

Scottie grasped the edges of his extremely blurry vision, not able to see anything but stupid fuzz. The sun was right in front of his eyes, and his inability to see without his glasses made it impossible for him to tell. The sand mixed in with the sky, the water mixed in with the birds flying past, and Noelle mixed in with her surroundings. The only thing the poor boy could see was what his glasses were pointed at, it it was still blurry.

"Wait! I need those." Angrily, Scottie snatched his glasses back. Noelle didn't know. She hadn't meant to make him unable to see. "My eyes, believe it or not, aren't perfect. Look closer." Scottie leaned closer to Noelle, pointing out his right eye, and his barely visible tear seemed to shine.

Putting on his glasses, Scottie tried to smile. "But don't worry. I'm fine. I just need my glasses."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right?   [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Noelle smiles deviously before him, "Of course I know you need those," she scrunches her nose, "but, so you don't look like a--" she trails off, lacking a better word, "--retard. Why don't you get contacts?" he's 'cute,' alright, and Noe won't change him if he doesn't want to, but.... if he wants her glasses may become a hazard to his health. She didn't mean to sound bossy; sometimes that part of her personality just slips out--rarely, but it does. She eyes him as he sets his eyeglasses back on his face, "So what do you think? Should we frolic off into the sea, today?" she chuckles at the ridiculous imaged forced into her mind.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right?   [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:28 pm

Scottie Dearest:

Scottie smiled, then looked out onto the water. It was so clear, but the waves still crashed violently against the shore. Poseidon was protesting Scottie's thoughts of getting into the water. Of course, Scottie didn't want to make his uncle mad. That was never smart. He had to avoid getting full emerged, so that he didn't drown.

"I was thinking something less . . . Uncley. My uncles, Poseidon and Zeus, don't exactly like me getting in their territory. Though, frolicking is such fun." Scottie rolled his eyes and continued. "Take my hand." Scottie held out his hand, a sly smile spreading across his face. "And don't freak out, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right?   [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Noelle returns a smile. "Okeydokey artchoke-y." she says, repeating an old saying from her younger years. She slips her hand in his, obeying his statement. Freak out? What, er, does she really freak out more than she thinks or is he using some lame irrelevant phrase? She shakes her head, subconsciously, lost in thought. She, unknowingly, stays silent, somewhat waiting for him to speak again.

-- I lost inspiration here. ;p
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right?   [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:56 pm

-That's okay! It was good!-

Scottie Dearest:

Concentrating, Scottie closed his eyes and felt around for a shadow. His instincts told him there was one just a few steps back. Taking off his glasses, Scottie felt it's power and pictured where he wanted to be. New York City.

Suddenly, the scene started to change, Scottie held tightly onto Noelle's hand, letting the shadow take them where he wanted to be. In a bright flash of light, Scottie landed, no longer on the beach, but in Times Square. This was going to be interesting.

But Scottie was SO tired! He laid his head down and began to snooze, drifting off as he managed to say,
"Give me an hour."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right?   [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:11 pm

Noelle stares at him, in confusion, as he grips her hand tighter, reddening it slightly. She watches him snooze, confused more than ever. She wants to slap him awake. Who the hell falls asleep in the middle of Times Square? New York City is one of the busiest places in the world, oddly enough, today there weren't many people here. Thank God. She sighs, feeling around in her jean pocket for her precious stone. She breathes as she drags a sleeping Scottie to a bench--and waits.

Skip an hour to when he wakes? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right?   [Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Private to Fluff-Fluff] So It's a Joe Demi Fling, Right?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: