Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hyperion:gone for now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Hyperion:gone for now Empty
PostSubject: Hyperion:gone for now   Hyperion:gone for now I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:34 pm

I walk in,holding Trinitys hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion:gone for now   Hyperion:gone for now I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:36 pm

I make a squeaking noise, kind of afraid. Sighing, I walk up behind Trinity and Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion:gone for now   Hyperion:gone for now I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:37 pm

Hyperion appears in front of us."Ready?'I ask,drawing my sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion:gone for now   Hyperion:gone for now I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:52 pm

Donnie and I are walking a bit behind the others, mostly due to being careful. 'You feelin' okay?'

'Yeah.' I grinned to mask how untrue that was. 'How 'bout you?'

'Of course,' I lied. I drew my sword. 'We're gonna be fine, right?'

'Always are. Who fell out of a three-story building and only got a broken leg?' Double-checking her straps, I grin. 'You're all set, and I already know I am.'

'Fair enough. And don't die, okay? I'd be sad if you did.'

'Only if you don't.'
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion:gone for now   Hyperion:gone for now I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:09 am

I let go of Trinitys hand,kiss her cheek,and charge,with my knife and sword behind my back.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion:gone for now   Hyperion:gone for now I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:18 am

I sigh as i fall out of the pillars, "Sorry, i haven't been here. I held off as many monsters as..." my voice died as i saw new people. " who are you guys? Oh and since you brought almost the entire camp, i brought Jeff, Son of Christian."

Hey" i said, knowing how everything always is about me, being introduced... " Sorry i'm here big hassle and all but i was just-" My voice was cut off From Hyperion yell of rage. "because of that. My Uncle has the worst Temper." i said smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion:gone for now   Hyperion:gone for now I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:34 am

I jump about 5 feet into the air,and I give him a slice clean down his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion:gone for now   Hyperion:gone for now I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:43 pm

I look frantically around, fearing for Aaron's life. How could anyone just sit there and watch somebody- especially for me to watch Aaron- fight a Titan? I have no idea what to do!
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion:gone for now   Hyperion:gone for now I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:45 pm

I stab him in the side,not knowing what Trinity is doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion:gone for now   Hyperion:gone for now I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:48 pm

A few tears streaming down my face, I shout at Aaron, dodging Emeli's arrows. "Do you want me to help? I can, really!"
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion:gone for now   Hyperion:gone for now I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:50 pm

I run back to Trinity."Listen,you can if you want,but use my sword,please,Trinity,I cant let you get hurt..."I say,handing her my sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion:gone for now   Hyperion:gone for now I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:54 pm

I take the sword. "Seeing you dead would hurt more than any physical wound," I tell Aaron, running at Hyperion, arrows flying over my head.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion:gone for now   Hyperion:gone for now I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:55 pm

I toward Hyperion,no weapon,but at least I have hands...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion:gone for now   Hyperion:gone for now I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:01 pm

"Ohmygodsohmygodsohmygods" I whisper. I think, We can do this. We can so do this. I hope.Suddenly, I get an idea. I pause momentarily, and say a silent prayer to Aphrodite. Mom, if either me or Aaron die, don't you see how that would be bad? If he dies or I die, since we kind of love each other, then... You understand! Don't kill Emeli, either I add. Hoping she heard my prayer, I slash at the Titan again.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion:gone for now   Hyperion:gone for now I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:03 pm

I hit him with my fist.It breaks the skin between my knuckles...I yelp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyperion:gone for now   Hyperion:gone for now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyperion:gone for now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: