Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] Empty
PostSubject: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] Noah-1
N O E L L A-R O S E || [noah] || G A L Z A M A N;; Eos

Noah strolled slowly along the beach. She wore a baggy, gray t-shirt that hung to her knees. It was loose on her thin frame and was obviously far far too large for her. However, it made a nice swim suit cover up. Noah has a bang slung over her shoulder holding some sun screen, her sketch pad, a pencil, and and a rolled up towel.
Noah looked about for Jimmy, hoping to see him somewhere. 'He said he'd meet me here...' she thought, biting at her lower lip. It was a bad habit of hers, and often showed she was thinking about something. What, however, remained a mystery. Noah sighed, deciding to claim a spot while she waited for Jimmy. She opened up her bag, set her towel on the ground and sat on it with a sigh. Noah absentmindedly subbed sunscreen on her arms, legs and face as she let her thoughts drift about. Once she was done, she sat there, watching the water wash back and forth onto the land. Watching the waves was hypnotizing in a way, and it was obvious Noah was caught by the rhythmic motion of the water. Back and forth. Back and forth.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32663132
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] Alain,delon,james,dean,guy,black,and,white,boy,cute-e427b1b548d6704c394472f7124f347b_h

J I M M Y | M I C H A E L | E D W A R D S

On the way to the beach, Jimmy was talking on his phone. He knew phones weren't allowed in camp, but this was special.
"Hey, Louis, man, I need a favor," he said into the phone. A guy with a thick Italian accent answered him.
"What might that be?"
"I need an old beater. It doesn't have to be working."
"I got an old Chevelle, but it ain't in the best of conditions."
"I'll take it. How much?"
"Couple hundred."
"Deal. I'll pick it up later tonight."
Jimmy said goodbye and pressed the end button. The old Chevelle wasn't for Jimmy, it was for a friend. Louis would just have to understand that.
Jimmy reached the lake and spotted Noah. He reached down and untied the laces on his boots. "Hey!" he called to his friend.

Last edited by The Breeze on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] Noah-1

Noah snapped out of her trance as she heard a familiar voice. She turned to see Jimmy walking towards her. She smiled, waving to him. Noah slowly rose to her feet, kicking off her flip flops. "Ready to swim?" she asked. It was obvious she was ready. It was so warm outside already and being in the armory for so long didn't help. So, naturally, Noah was looking forward to the cool water on her skin. Without waiting for a reply, Noah grasped the hem of her baggy t-shirt and slipped it off over her head. Noah set the t-shirt on her towel and started towards the water. She wore a bikini, teal in color with a skirt bottom and halter top.
Noah stepped into the water, finding it was warmer than she had hoped. 'Oh well...it'll still be refreshing,' she thought. She paused, looking over her shoulder at Jimmy as she gestured for him to follow.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Jimmy wasn't wearing a shirt, but only a pair of jean shorts. "Okay..." he said walking towards the shoreline. He had only met Noah a few hours before and he had been frightened of her. Because he was afraid of girls in general, but now he was comfortable around her. He was still shy, but around her...he felt more at ease. Jimmy waded into the water and dove under quickly getting rid of the humidity on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Noah ran into the water, diving in head first as soon as it got deep enough. Noah opened her shining blue eyes as she entered the water. She looked around curiously. The water wasn't clear, but it was obvious there was some interesting things down deeper in the water. Noah swam down deep, exploring the underwater world for a dew brief moments before her need of oxygen forced her to return to the surface.
Noah let herself float on the surface of the water. She folded her arms behind her head with a sigh. "I wish I could breath under water like the Poseidon kids..." she mused, glancing over at Jimmy. "Wouldn't it fantastic to explore the mysterious of the underwater world without need for air? To just keep swimming and swimming and never having to worry about having to come up for air.." she rambled on and on. Noah realized she was rambling and talking quite a bit. Her cheeks flushed lightly and she averted her gaze. "Sorry.." she mumbled sheepishly.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:05 pm

"I never cared much for exploring." Jimmy admitted. "Unless I have a good car to back me up," he admitted softly. The sun was setting just over the lake, and Jimmy knew it would soon be time for dinner. He glanced over at Noah with his strange green eyes. He knew that tomorrow she would forget about him and move on to some other guy. He also knew he'd probably never be more than a friend. He knew it would be a classic case of boy-loves-girl-but-girl-dates-other-secretly-killing-boy-inside-but-boy-would-suck-it-up-and-be-there-for-girl. It was a classic.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Noah laughed lightly, shaking her head. She stared up at the sky, letting her thoughts drift around. She had to admit, she really liked Jimmy. 'Is it just because he's accepted me? I don't want to trick myself into making up feelings that aren't there...' she thought, biting her lower lip. 'But what if he does like me? What then?' she thought. It was very confusing, since she was never one for relationships. Noah pursed her lips, turning her head to face Jimmy. "So um...just so you know, since I don't really have any other friends, I'm probably gonna be hanging around you a lot. Is uh...that alright?" she asked hopefully.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:25 pm

"Well...that's alright," Jimmy said with a slight chuckle. "But you can't hang out in the shop with me anymore," he said. He wasn't going to tell her exactly why, due to the fact that he was going to be working on her new car. "What's your favorite color?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Noah's brow furrowed. She was slightly cut by his remark. "Oh...did your siblings not like having me there? You know..I felt like I was in the way. Tell them I said I was sorry. But I won't go in anymore.." she said sadly. Doesn't every Hephaestus kid spend all of their time in the forge? 'So I'll never see him...goodie..' she thought with a sad sigh.
When he asked what her favorite color was she laughed lightly. "Ummm...I like earth tones. Browns, greens, blues. Yours?" she replied, arching her eyebrow.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:22 am

'How would earth tones look on a chevelle?' He thought with curiosity. Well...if he could always use a shade of shade of blue and put a white racing stripe down the hood. "I dunno...I never really thought about it," he admitted. "I guess purple.." he said slowly. "Like a deep, royal purple. It looks nice."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:47 am

Noah nodded her head slowly. "I like purple...but a redder purple. Like the color of a plum," she said with a smile. It was obvious Noah was a 'hippie' of sorts. She enjoyed colors that were found easily in nature. Noah thought for a moment. "I like your eye color too...that minty shade of green? I think it's really pretty," she added, kicking her feet lightly through the water.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:34 pm

Jimmy smiled. "You have a nice eye color, that clear blue is refreshing. Almost like the Carribean." He said. He knew because he had been there, three times. He went everywhere because of his grandfather. Noah didn't know and he didn't plan on telling her.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:32 pm

Noah smiled, her cheeks flushing lightly. "I've always wanted to go to the Caribbean.." she mused. "I've traveled all around Europe with my dad, but I've never really been anywhere else...Europe is great, don't get me wrong. Everything is beautiful, but I want to see everything..." she said, staring up at the sky.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:35 pm

Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] Alain,delon,james,dean,guy,black,and,white,boy,cute-e427b1b548d6704c394472f7124f347b_h

'I'd write your name in the stars across the sky..'

"Yeah..." he agreed quietly. He didn't want to lie to her, but she didn't need to know. Jimmy had been a lot of places. He'd been to Europe many times. He'd been almost every continent, all with Grandfather. Grandfather was very rich and took Jimmy everywhere because they were super close. And everytime they went somewhere new, Grandfather would get a silver spoon.

'I'll love you to the moon and back...'

Last edited by The Breeze on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:06 pm

Noah bit at her lip, finding she was at a loss for words. She stopped floating on her back and swam over to Jimmy. "Time to get to know each other a bit more. When's your birthday?" she asked, kicking her feet slowly to stay above the water.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:09 pm

"November 21st," he said. His birthday was only a month away from the Winter Solstice, "What's your favorite car?" he asked. IT was a typical question for any child of Hephaestus. Espescially when getting to know someone. 'I talk about cars a lot,' Jimmy realized suddenly. 'Oh well...I like them.'

Last edited by Whatsername on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Noah thought for a moment, biting at her lower lip. She kicked her feet a bit before she sighed. "I don't know...I like older, more vintage-looking cars. Volkswagons, Chevelles, Mustangs...cars like that. I just like the look of them. But most of them are way too expensive for me and my starving artist father. I probably won't ever own a car until I live on my own completely. And even then I'll probably walk or take a bus.." she replied. It was obvious that Noah didn't exactly have a lot of money. Most of her clothes looked as though they had been bought at thrift stores and or at clearance racks at stores. While she made the look for work her, it showed that having money was simply a dream for Noah.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:57 pm

"That's perfect..." he murmured happily. He was glad that he would be picking a Chevelle up for her later that night. He just needed one of his brothers or sisters to go with him. Or another guy friend.
As Jimmy listened to her talk about her wishes to be rich, he grew more and more unhappy with his life. It wasn't fair that he was rich and she wasn't. He didn't even deserve the money. Right there, he made a promise to her. If they ever fell in love and got married, he'd buy her everything she ever wanted. And then when he died, he'd leave all his money to her.

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Noah continued to ramble on for a moment before she cut herself off mid sentence. Her cheeks flushed a bright shade of pink and she bit at her lower lip. "I suppose I'm monopolizing the conversation, aren't I?" she said, smiling sheepishly. Noah's blue gaze flickered about a moment before it returned to Jimmy. "What about you? You've learned a bit about me in these past few minutes...but I have yet to learn about you. Start rambling.." she said, nudging him lightly to emphasize her point.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:55 pm

"I don't know what monopolizing means.." Jimmy smiled sheepishly. It was kinda clear that he wasn't the brightest. "Well...I was born in upper east Manhattan, and I lived in an apartment and went to school. I had a grandfather and we were real close, until he died," Jimmy swallowed. He hated talking about Grandfather. His eyes burned a little and his throat felt dry. "I've been at camp for five summers," he said, touching the clay bead necklace, "I went to a mechanics' school at seventeen. And that's pretty much it." he said looking away. He was a terrible liar, really.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:06 pm

Noah studied him a moment before she grinned. "What if I told you I could find you a junk yard that has old, beat up cars and parts of cars that you don't have to pay for?" she asked. Noah had an excited twinkle in her eye as she spoke of it. "My dad uses the parts and stuff he finds in different art projects. He has this deal with the owner...so we can go there and take whatever we want for free," she explained.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:51 pm

"And you ain't kiddin'?" Jimothy said in astonishment. His eyes were wide with happiness. 'Nos all I need is a girlfriend, Bear, and some food.' He thought to himself with glee. "I could kiss you right now, Noah." He said, absolutely serious.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Noah's cheeks flushed a deep shade of red. She bit her lip, trying to surpress her smile. "Well...umm..." she mumbled. Noah looked up at Jimmy with a slightly hopeful, yet terrified look in her eyes. Noah twirled a bit of her hair, averting her gaze. "I am a go with the flow person, you know.. So I guess my point is...I wouldn't..umm...stop you," she said under her breath. 'Why did I just say that? Why. Did. I. Say that?!' she thought frantically and she silently hoped he hadn't heard her.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Jimmy tilted his head for a moment, in confusion, "Wait...what do you mean you're a go-with-the-flow type of person...oh. I got it. Nevermind." Jimmy looked away, embarassed. From the Mess Hall, Jimmy heard a conch shell blow. All the other campers at the Lake got out of the water and grabbed their towels. "Hey...uh, it's time to go," Jimmy said turning his back and swimming towards shore.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Noah slowly nodded her head, watching him go for a moment. "Yeah.." she mumbled. Noah swam after him towards shore. She dried herself off and threw some clothes over top of her bathing suit. She then started towards the Mess Hall, glancing back at Jimmy a brief moment before she continued on without him.

ooc: End topic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nimmy Part 1: The first sort of date? Not really? [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next