Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] Empty
PostSubject: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:01 pm

I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] Noah-1
N O E L L A-R O S E || [noah] || G A L Z A M A N;; Eos

Noah stood outside the entrance to the Hephaestus cabin. She attempted to swallow the fear and nervousness that was building in her throat, yet she was unable to keep herself from being absolutely terrified. She reached out, stopping before her fist reached the metal door. 'Should I?' she thought. Without another hesitation, Noah acted on impulse. She knocked on the door, hearing the hollow, rather amplified sound ring through the cabin. "Please be here..please be here.." she mumbled, bouncing on her toes a bit.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32971810
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Jimmy was sleeping. Naturally, he was tired from the day's excitement. Giving his Noah a car was pretty exciting if you ask him. He was having a lovely dream about cars and more cars galore.
((Craaaapp.))
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Noah smiled, thanking the rather irritated Hephaestus camper that let her into the cabin. He brought her to the cabin area and she spotted Jimmy, asleep. She hesitated. 'He's asleep...maybe I shouldn't..' she thought.
Noah shook her head vigorously. 'No. Go!' she told herself. She marched over to Jimmy bunk and gently tapped on his shoulder. "Hey Jimmy, wake up," she whispered, not wanting to startle him.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:14 pm

Jimmy was a very light sleeper, so when he was tapped he went into defense mode. He grabbed the lamp off his bedside table and flew out of the bed like a ninja possessed. Of course, with his duck boxers and his ruffled hair, he didn't look threatening. Just dazed and confused.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:20 pm

Noah jumped a bit as he scrambled out of bed. She then saw his boxers and messy hair a stifled a laugh. "Easy there, kujo. It's just Noah.." she said. She took a few steps towards him and smiled sheepishly. "I wanted to see you.." she explained, suddenly taking a sudden interest in her shoes.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:53 am

Jimmy lowered the lamp and sighed. "Oh. And where'd Jake go? I thought you were with him. " he said rather accusingly. Jake and Jimmy weren't on the best terms. Plus they were completely different guys.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:46 am

Noah cringed a bit at the accusation. She sighed, tearing her gaze away from her shoes and looking up at Jimmy. "Yes...I was with Jake. But.." her voice trailed off and she shook her head.
Noah took a few more steps towards Jimmy. "He kissed me, while I was with him. And I felt absolutely nothing... But when I kissed you earlier I felt..." Noah stopped herself a moment, wondering if she should continue. "I felt sparks, you know? It's hard to explain to someone who didn't feel it I guess... But I came here to tell you something that I realized after Jake kissed me. I'm in love with you, Jimmy. And I'm sure you probably hate me by now but...I had to tell you," Noah nodded her head.
She looked up at him with a soft sigh. Before she could realize what she was doing, Noah had leaned towards Jimmy and had pressed her lips to his. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled back after a moment with a content sigh. Her cheeks flushed a bit and she averted her gaze. "Sorry.." she said. But judging by her smile and the fact that she still had her arms draped over his shoulders, she wasn't sorry.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Jimmy looked at her with an intense gaze. "I could never hate you. I love you. Why do you think I gave you a car?" He grabbed her face with both of his strong hands and leaned down and kissed her mouth. It was definitely a movie-scene-moment. But, almost like one of them was leaving except Jimmy wasn't going anywhere. Exceppt...
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Noah smiled into the kiss, quickly returning it with enthusiasm. Her heart seemed to flutter and she felt as though she began to feel lightheaded. Noah ran her fingers through Jimmy's soft, brown hair.
Noah reluctantly pulled back after a moment for air. She kissed him a few more times on the mouth, almost as if she wanted to make sure this was real. Noah rested her forehead against his and gazed into his minty, green eyes. She smiled, feeling a brush gently tint her freckled cheeks. "I have your money..for gas, by the way," she said. It seemed an odd thing to say at that particular moment, but Noah didn't even notice. She reached into her pocket, pulling out the twenty and a ten.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:18 pm

"Thanks, but you can keep it. I don't care anymore.." he said staring deep into her eyes. Jimmy was that type of person who could stare so intently that it seemed he was looking into your soul. That he could read you like a book. Of course he couldn't, but it just seemed that way.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Noah shook her head, laughing lightly at him. "Jimmy...you made me a car. Thirty bucks in the least I can do. Otherwise how would I repay you?" she pointed out, arching her eyebrows as she waited for his response.
Noah smiled up at him, feeling a wave of contentment wash over her. It was as if all of her troubles had lifted within seconds. Noah felt..weightless. As though if she let go of Jimmy, she'd float away into the sky like a balloon. 'Guess I'll just never let go..' she thought, biting at her lower lip to try and suppress her smile.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:27 pm

It was almost as if he felt her contentment. Jimmy took her in his big, strong arms and kissed the top of her repeatedly; it was an awkward position for Jimmy, because he was so tall. Slowly, he rocked on his heels, gently back and forth. "I promise you, I'll give you everything." He whispered into her ear. "May Zeus strike me down if I don't."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:48 pm

Noah stared up at him with a puzzled expression. She gently cupped his face in her hand, caressing his cheek with her thumb. "Jimmy...you don't have to give me anything. I don't want to waste you for money. I'm not expecting any gifts..." she said. Noah wasn't a very material obsessed person. Because she grew up with little to nothing, she didn't have an attachment on anything she owned.
Noah gently brushed her lips against his, smoothing out his hair. "I love you...did I say that already?" she mused with a light, bell-like laugh.

Last edited by Angel on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:52 pm

"I won't be wasting money, believe me. I want to give you everything. I only car about you." He said softly as he rested his forehead on hers, with his eyes closed. He felt a sudden wave of exhaustion come over him, just then.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:58 pm

Noah's brow furrowed, but she didn't object. A few small gifts couldn't hurt, right? Noah then noticed just how tired he looked. She smiled, kissing him on the cheek. "You look exhausted...you're welcome to go back to sleep. I did wake you, after all," she noted, gesturing to his duck pajamas.
Without waiting for a response, Noah let her arms drop back to her sides after one last brief kiss. She took a few steps back, gesturing to his bunk. "Get some sleep..and I'll see you when you wake up?" she suggested, arching an eyebrow as she waited for his approval. It was obvious she didn't want to leave, but she didn't want to keep him from his sleep.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:15 pm

'Don't leave me...' Jimmy thought sadly. "I'll never be able to sleep, tonight. Thanks." He said with a grin. Jimmy turned to his bed and climbed in. "So let's take your Chevelle for a spin tomorrow." He turned to her with his eyes bright.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Noah smiled at him, watching him as he climbed into bed. She spun around on her heels and started towards the door. She then stopped, hesitating a moment. She turned back to face him. "This may sound selfish...cause you're really tired and everything...but I really don't want to leave.." she said, bouncing on her toes anxiously as she spoke.
Noah shook her head realizing that what she had just done was very rude. "N-Never mind...you're tired. Yeah...I'm gonna go. Unless you want me to stay! No..I'm gonna..." her voice trailed off. Noah bit at her lower lip, obviously feeling quite conflicted about the whole situation.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:31 pm

Jimmy rolled his sleepy eyes. "Come 'ere." He said holding open his arms. As pure as Jimmy was, he didn't think twice about Noah sleeping in his bed. They weren't going to do anything, because Jimmy wasn't ready. Plus there were all those other things that could happen, like STDs and pregnancy. He shuddered, he didn't want to think about that.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:55 pm

Noah smiled happily. She walked over to his bunk, slipped off her shoes and laid beside him on the bunk. She rested her head on his shoulder, intertwining her fingers with his. "Hiya," she whispered. Noah glanced around a moment at the other Hephaestus campers. "So...is this allowed? They're not going to shun me now are they?" she asked, arching her eyebrows as she waited for his response.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:57 pm

He chuckled. "They wouldn't wake up if an earth quake hit." Jimmy snorted and wrapped his arms around Noah, pulling her closer. He shivered despite the summer heat. He ususally shivered when he got nervous, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:05 am

Noah laughed lightly. She cuddled against him with a content smile. She reached up, gently brushing her lips against his. She pulled back after letting the kiss linger a moment. Noah then leaned her head back so it was back on her shoulder. She was at a loss for words now, so she simply shut her eyes and smiled.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:13 am

But Jimmy was already asleep by the time Noah kissed him. He was so tired, too. That night he slept like the dead without waking up. That hadn't happened in awhile. He always would wake up in the middle of the night screaming from a nightmare. but tonight he slept soundly.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:00 pm

C L O S E D!
this thread has been inactive for more than 14 days.
It is hereby closed, if you wish to re-open it please contact a
moderator or admin and they will sort it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]   I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I came to see you... [p r i v a t e--Roxanne]
Page 1 of 1