Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

* its been so long. [roxanne]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
General Carys

General Carys

* its been so long. [roxanne] Empty
PostSubject: * its been so long. [roxanne]   * its been so long. [roxanne] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:33 pm

ADELAINE MADELINE HARLOW
* its been so long. [roxanne] Agron1
"Santa Baby,
Slip a sable under the tree
For me,
I've been an awful good girl
Santa Baby,
And hurry down the chimney tonight"

Today was Adelaine's birthday. Today she turned 346. She was sitting alone in a tree with her long white Huntress dress falling down the branches spilling onto another branch below her. She recalled her life, all of it. Her throne, her mother, her husband of need and best friend, her father, her brother. Everyone she'd ever really loved were dead. Her ex-husband had only married her because she'd asked it of him because she had to take the Parisian throne and could only do so with a husband, she asked her best friend, James, to marry her so she could keep the French Royal Family alive until a year when they divorced and she left him. She left with Artemis, she was still a maiden, James and her had never kissed, never made love. A wind swept over the Stream and the water rippled much like her father's long hair had done. She smiled at the memory and let one leg slide of the branch and just dangle down. She was bare-footed, her flats were standing at the base of the tree awaiting her return.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: * its been so long. [roxanne]   * its been so long. [roxanne] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:47 pm

* its been so long. [roxanne] Tumblr_lu2h7os3oN1qbabvao1_500

m a y s i e ● a n n e ● w a l k e r
daugther of athena; goddess of goddess of wisdom & battle strategy.

It was a snowy afternoon in Hunter land. It wasn't actually called Hunter land, but that's what Maysie referred to it as. Even though it was a snowy day, Hunters didn't get cold like demigods and mortals did. They loved winter. Despite the snow on her bare shoulders, Maysie wore a simple outfit and walked alongside her black and white Collie, Brutus. Brutus looked up at her and spoke in her mind, 'There's someone here. I can smell it...'
        "It's a Hunter, right?" Maysie asked, looking around at the swaying, snow-covered trees.
        'Of course. Why would it be a male?'
        "You never know, Brutus..." Maysie brought her fingers up to her mouth and blew warm air on them. Even though she was a Hunter, she still did demigod type things. To try and warm up in the winter.

((Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41236191 ))

Last edited by Aura on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: * its been so long. [roxanne]   * its been so long. [roxanne] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:02 am

ADELAINE MADELINE HARLOW
"Santa Baby,
For me,
Santa Baby,

Adelaine heard a voice and smiled, she knew that it was a Huntress, no male of any species could get even close to this place, it was the one place that Huntresses were entirely safe of the idea of men and the fear they brought to some. With the enhanced speed and agility that came with being immortal, Adeliane jumped out of the tree and landed softly and smiled at Maysie, she knew who she was, she knew every Huntress and most knew her.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: * its been so long. [roxanne]   * its been so long. [roxanne] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:51 pm

* its been so long. [roxanne] Tumblr_lu2h7os3oN1qbabvao1_500

m a y s i e ● a n n e ● w a l k e r
daugther of athena; goddess of wisdom & battle strategy.

When Adelaine jumped out of the tree and landed like that, Maysie jumped. "Oh, gods, Adelaine, you scared me..." Maysie held her hand over her chest. 'If we weren't Hunters that would've been impossible,' Maysie pointed out to Brutus. Brutus just yipped quietly at the other Hunter. "So how have you been?"
        Maysie wasn't very good at making small talk unless it was with another Hunter. Ever since she had joined the Hunters she had become much better at being social. She had even emailed her father about her new friends. Her was very proud of her.

((Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41236191 ))
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: * its been so long. [roxanne]   * its been so long. [roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:42 am

ADELAINE MADELINE HARLOW
"Santa Baby,
For me,
Santa Baby,

Adelaine grinned, "I seem to scare everyone," she said. There was a steady wind and she flipped her hair back to keep it out of her face and to keep it from annoying her, "I've been good, how have you been darling?" she asked sincerely, she was always concerned about all Huntresses, she was always first to help any of the injured Huntresses. When someone died she would always bring flowers, help others.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * its been so long. [roxanne]   * its been so long. [roxanne] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* its been so long. [roxanne]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: