Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally(:

Ally(:

Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) Empty
PostSubject: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:22 pm

I walked down from the Amphitheater to the rock climbing wall. This was the second part of our second date, and so far it was turning out perfect. I smiled and sprinted to the wall. This was my favorite thing to do at camp. I grabbed a chipped rock and started to climb, waiting for Dylan.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:27 pm

I smiled as I saw Holly starting to climb.I've got a better way I thought.I got out my bow and got out a grapple arrow.I shot it at the top.It started to pull me upwards."See you at the top,"I said as I passed Holly.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:50 pm

I smiled and rolled my eyes. I started to climb faster. I dodged some lava every now and then. Occasionally my foot slipped, but I caught myself.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:53 pm

When I got to the top,I just stayed there.I looked down and smiled at Holly still trying to make her way up here."Need some help,"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:56 pm

"I think I'm good," I called, smiling back. I pulled myself up a little farther. A splash of lava sprayed down. I had to jump to avoid it, but my hand got burned. "Ow!" I cried
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:00 pm

"Holly!"I cried.I jumped down,grabbed her around the waist,and pulled her to the top.I grabbed her hand and healed it.The exhaustion nearly made me fall off."Are you ok now?"
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:17 pm

"Yeah, I'm okay now," I heaved. "Thanks," I smiled. I observed my hand. It was perfectly clear and healed, and didn't have the giant red mark from moments ago. It looked good, but it still was burning feeling. "You alright?" I asked, noticing how tired he suddenly looked.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:20 pm

"Yeah,i'll be fine."I looked at her."You know,I was really scared when you yelled."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:23 pm

I shook my hand softly, trying to make the inflammation go away. Oh well, I could deal with it. "Why are you so nice to me?" I joked.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:26 pm

"Well,one because your my girlfriend,and two because I love you."I leaned over and gave her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:28 pm

After he kissed me, I grinned, like I do a billion times a day. "And I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:32 pm

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders."Where do you want to go now?We can stay if you want,but I don't want to risk you getting hurt again."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:39 pm

"Whatever you wanna do," I answered.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:42 pm

"Well to quote what I said on our first date"How about this?""I leaned over and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:48 pm

I kissed him back. This must look pretty akward to the other people sitting on top of the wall. Screw them, doesn't matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:54 pm

I wrapped my arms around her waist.This is amazing I thought.I heard some people talking about us.I bended the light so that we were invisible.That takes care of that I thought.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:38 pm

I watched as Dylan disappeared in front of me, not noticing that I had to. But we were still kissing. I pulled away quickly and gasped. I looked down at myself. "What just happened!?" I panicked, talking in the direction I guessed Dylan to be in.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:41 pm

"I heard people talking about us and made us invisible so Chiron wouldn't find out,"I said."I'm sorry if I scared you."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:51 pm

"Oh, okay," I said, relieved that I knew what had happened. I looked at the people who were talking about us. There faces were full of horror, and I"m sure mine would've been too, if I saw two kids vanish into thin air. "But why's it matter if Chiron knows?"
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:55 pm

"I thought that we would get in trouble for,you know,kissing,on the top of the rock wall."I rubbed the back of my neck.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:00 pm

"Oh," I smiled. "Right." My face probably turned red. Like it always did when ever someone said the word kissing.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:03 pm

"So,do you want go down or just stay up here?"I felt around in the air in front me,trying to find out where she was.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:13 pm

"I guess we should go down now. To get away from these people." I wondered how we would turn back un-invisible. And were we going to climb down invisible? What if we slipped? What if we fell? Ahhh, shut up, me.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:19 pm

"Ok,"I said.I got out another grapple arrow and pushed it next to me.I grabbed the grapple line and pulled.I made myself visible for just a second so she could see where I was."Grab onto me."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:47 pm

"Kay." I made my way over to Dylan. I held on to him and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)   Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 2 of Our 2nd Date (InFeRnO)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next