Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cleaning the slate. [Fluf]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Cleaning the slate. [Fluf] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the slate. [Fluf]   Cleaning the slate. [Fluf] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:25 pm

Connor Noah Young will be used at a later date as of July 12th, 2011 and is currently inactive, due to no longer wanting himangelcandeactivateaverynow. Fayelyn Rose Young will not be for a current plot with one of Remplissage's characters, Amberlyn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the slate. [Fluf]   Cleaning the slate. [Fluf] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:29 am

who do you think you are
trying to control my emotions
hon, you aren't me, so, please, leave me alone
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Skyscraper
llC A NllllW EllllS T A R TllllA G A I Nll

c a s s a n d r a ... ruth ...m c k e n n a

Cleaning the slate. [Fluf] - Page 2 Chloer11

aliases
She mainly goes by Cass and Ruthie, never anything else - and don't dare call her Cassie.

age & birthday
Sixteen years of age, born on the sixth of June 1995.

camp-related information
Cass has spent six months at camp; year-rounder.

god parent
Ares, Greek god of war.

claim history
Cass was claimed by her father on her sixth day at camp.

mortal family
Jenna Anne McKenna, Cass' mother, a detached single mother who was never completely there no matter what happened. Sometimes Cass would find her own mother face down on the floor, battered and bruised, poisoned by alcohol - she was only six. Cass made many efforts to coax some life and laugh from her mother, but her attempts were to no avail - the spiral of her depression poisoned Jenna Anne to great extents. When Cass turned fifteen, she received a life-changing message from home - her mother passed out on the bathroom floor, drugged and beaten by an ex-boyfriend. Cass didn't know what to do with herself for days, so she just held tight. The two of them were very close-knit, no matter how intoxicated Jenna Anne was - she loved her little Cass. She loved her mother's voice - so soft, so carefree - when sober, like honey. Cass learned to clench her first and stand up for herself, even if she seems cold, she'll go great lengths for her independence.

history
Cassandra was not always the way that she is now. When smaller, Cass was a bubbly, happy little girl who loved anyone and everyone, especially her mother. She thought her little two-person dysfunctional family was normal. In her world, everyone took care of their parents - sometimes switching the mother-and-child roles entirely. Cass never second-guessed the fact that she was wrong.

It didn't take long for her to know that her mother's alcoholism and depression were worsening. She never dared to break down after the death of Jenna Anne on November 6th, 2010 - Cass stood tall, strong and independent as ever.

It took approximately two days for Cassandra to quit mourning, losing faith in humanity and pull herself together. She began to form iron defenses for her own protection - barricading off her pathetic empathy and sympathetic ways. She learned to detect the lies of humanity, courtesy of Jenna Anne McKenna, and in no time, she began to see through all their lies and frauds. With this talent, she began to lose even more faith in others, becoming a stronger independent - not letting anybody get through to her.

appearance
Standing at five-foot-six and having a slender, athletic figure as well as fair skin, Cassandra has a confident, self-assured posture that may hint at her parentage. Cass has strikingly gorgeous icy blue eyes that are always wary and guarded - except when she deceives by masking her emotions with a happy-go-lucky, wondrous appearance in her eyes. Her hair is a light brown, cascading down the small of her back and breastbone in waves. Her eyebrows are shaped in slight arches.

She has cheekbones that are simply to die for and a flawless complexion other than a long pink scar on her waist, left wrist, and knee - all from cuts and bruises her mother's ex-boyfriends gave her when she tried to stop them from hurting Jenna Anne. Her sense of style is mostly simple. Everything in Cass' world is simple. She doesn't really wear designer brands because she finds them overpriced - why waste the money on something that's unbearably uncomfortable? She tends to wear bold, bright colors to make a statement.

personality
Cassandra is a particularly strong, independent person who stands up for her beliefs. She doesn't truly trust anyone and can be seen as harsh and bitter - to put it lightly. Her words are sarcastic and biting. Cold and calculating. Sardoni and uncaring. Emotionless and apathetic. She puts herself in control of every situation she's able to, appearing as bossy, but nowhere near so - only a little controlling. Cass is seemingly fearless, at least that's what she puts herself off to be. She has some extreme phobias that will drive her insane at the very thought. She laughs at her mistakes to hide her true emotions because that's really all she can do - she's good at it.

She has a firm belief that everyone is the same, and for the most part it's true. Rather blunt and always honest, Cassandra hates it when people lie and she will treat those people with disdain, always pointing out their faults and flaws. She's labeled as a "snitch" for that very fact. Cass has a strong sense of right and wrong, being more of a leader than a follower. She's unwilling to admit that others are better at things than she is.

Cass maybe a little constricting in people's trust, but she will always come to turns and give one a second, deserving chance. When someone breaks through her tough skin, they'll find the stronger, happy girl underneath waiting for the world to see. She has her insecurities, but doesn't everybody?

What does she want more than nothing? She wants the stereotypical Disney love - where the love is everlasting. That's all she wants. Not money, not fame. Love - as cheesy as that may be. Cassandra is more friendly and kind to people who manage to brave all her harsh words and are patient enough to get her to open up to them. This doesn't mean that she trusts them. Not completely, at least. Compassionate and thoughtful, Cass is actually quite capable of being hurt, even if she doesn't show it, and she often empathizes for other people. Sometimes she wonders if anyone will hear cries, see her scars, feel her pain. Sometimes she wonders.

fatal faw
Her habit of being brutally honest and unwilling to form trust. She has diagnosed with anxiety when under stress at age twelve - when she had to focus on "switching" roles with her mother.

pets
No, not currently, after the death of her mother and her old dog, Raine.

weapons
Her brutal honesty and punching ability.

talents
Hiding her actual emotions, detecting others' lies, mastering the art of deception and feeling true empathy and sympathy. She's an athlete, especially when it comes to soccer.

other
She enjoys tragedies and dramas, but also likes light, comedic happy endings. Cass also hates bugs and insects. Fears them. More than anything she's afraid of the dark. Play-by; Chloe Rose.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm of paper

Go on and try to tear me down
I'll be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper

Last edited by PB and Fluff on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the slate. [Fluf]   Cleaning the slate. [Fluf] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Accepted, of course!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the slate. [Fluf]   Cleaning the slate. [Fluf] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Nemo, Katie and Effy are now permanently inactive. Ryann is temporarily.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the slate. [Fluf]   Cleaning the slate. [Fluf] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Nemo's gone forever?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the slate. [Fluf]   Cleaning the slate. [Fluf] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Katie and her plot went together. Since it's too complex, she and Katie never existed they were unborn children, simply miscarried in their mother's womb. It was an illusion. :3 I may bring back a Nemo/Sammi Hanratty, but she will not actually be Nemo Kinze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the slate. [Fluf]   Cleaning the slate. [Fluf] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning the slate. [Fluf]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2